A newly created tutorial will be a good guidance for those who fail to change the browser page titles in Joomla website. It will help to overcome obstacles even for newbies.
To change the browser titles for each page in your Joomla website you should follow these instructions:
1. Open your administrative panel.
2. Click on Menus and select Top menu.
3. Click on each page and select Page Display Options to add the title you want.
4. After saving the changes and refreshing your page you will see the new browser titles for these pages.
5. If you want to make the Site name appear in your browser title you can go to Site section, select Global configuration tab.
6. Include Site Name before or after page titles in SEO settings and refresh the page to see the changes:
Feel free to check the detailed video tutorial below:
Joomla. How to change browser page title ,