1,513 After Effect Templates
Cubic Promo After Effects Template by Rocky
- Photoshop Template, To edit and add effects on the background of the Video.
- After Effects Templates, To change the text, the music and more.
- Tutorials video on how to edit the templates easily.
Earth Logo - After Effects Templates by JustPaul
Titles Elegant Cinematic 2 - After Effects Template by Atamotion
Glitch Distortion Logo Intro After Effects Templates by Atamotion
Black Friday Promo After Effects Template by animotion0508
30 Simple Lower Thirds After Effects Template by vladoskin
- 30 Simple Creative Lower Thirds
- (1920×1080) Resolution
- Compatible with After Effects CC 2020
- Well organized
- PDF Tutorial Included
- Font Link included
Gym & Fitness Opener | After Effects template by tinomotion
Summer Slideshow Opener | After Effects template by tinomotion
Stylish Typography For After Effects by vladoskin
Chalkboard Math Logo - After Effects Templates by JustPaul
Neon Light Lower Thirds 1 - After Effects Template by Atamotion
Titles Elegant Cinematic - After Effects Template by Atamotion
YouTube Kit After Effects Template by Rocky
Big Titles After Effects Template by vladoskin
- Creative Template
- (1920×1080) Resolution
- Compatible with After Effects CC 2019
- Well organized
- Video Tutorial Included
- Font Link included
Speed Logo Reveal After Effects Template by S_WorX
- Editable colors
- Help video is included!
Pet Slideshow After Effects Template by Rocky
Gaming Glitch Logo After Effects Template by animotion0508
Abstract Parking Intro | After Effects template by tinomotion
Dynamic Bouncing Logo - Abstract After Effects Template by MotionFlower
Media Opener Slideshow After Effects Template by Balalaika
5 Best After Effect Templates 2022
|Tinder Swipe Match After Effects Template||73||$10|
|Type Beat Template Virtualizer for YouTube - After Effects & Photoshop Template||8||$25|
|CCTV Effect Creator After Effects Template||4||$8|
|Modern Montage After Effects Template||14||$9|
|Ocean Title After Effects Template||2||$10|
After Effects Templates
After Effects is a well-known software used to create visual effects and motion graphics, as well as adding magnificent animations to video projects. Like with many other editing tools, creating a project in After Effects takes much time and effort. And this is where premade After Effects templates created to make your life easier come into play.
Our library of templates allows you to create eye-catching visual effects fast and without extended experience. Every single template is well-structured, easy to understand, and contains comprehensive documentation that explains how to use it. That is why these assets, saving much time, are so valuable for video designers, animators, and other creative professionals.
Adobe After Effects Templates: Guide to Use
Before you start working with After Effects project files, make sure you have the software already installed on your computer. Provided that you don’t have the editing tool yet, Adobe offers a 30-day free trial that allows you to fully customize and export videos during this period.
Using a template for After Effects will require an Ae project file bundled with other assets used by your project file. Once you get a template project file with all the necessary assets, start the software and navigate to File > Open to open the file. After opening the project, consider finding the composition you want to apply changes to, replacing placeholder elements with your graphics or templates, and repeating for the other elements if any are left.
After the final touch, export the composition and use it for any of your creative projects.
After Effects Video Templates FAQ
What is After Effects used for?
After Effects is a video and animation-based software basically designed to create and work with motion graphics. It is commonly used to add elements to moving pictures and animations. Many visual specialists also use it to create titles, intros, and transitions between clips for flawless video production. Other cool things you can do using the After Effects tool include creating a title sequence for a video, composting 3D rendered footage, and producing 2D cartoon animation or characters.
Does After Effects come with pre-installed motion templates?
After Effects ship with some template compositions which can be used in other editing software. In Adobe Ae, choose File > Browse Template Projects, open them and then save as .aep files.
What are After Effects templates?
In short, After Effects templates are pre-animated, customizable project files designed with interchangeable elements. They are delivered by professional animators and video designers to make the life of people with little experience easier. You can easily change text, color, and other design elements without the need to understand the file structure.
How do I use After Effects TemplateMonster templates?
After purchasing the template on TM marketplace, open the file in After Effects. All files will be on the left side of the screen in a box called the project panel. Video, audio, and graphic elements included in the pack will be on the timeline and could be used to create the final video. The template will ask you to access a few simple layers. Since all Ae templates come with detailed documentation, we recommend reading it to understand the editing process better.
How do I install Motion v2 in After Effects?
Setting up Motion v2 is way simple. You need no extra files or folders — all you need is Motion 2.jsxbin. To install Motion v2, close the software if open. Go to your Program Files > Adobe > Adobe After Effects > Support Files > Scripts > Script UI Panels and open the downloaded Mt. Mograph - Motion folder. Select Motion 2.jsxbin and drop it to Script UI Panels folder. Once done, restart Adobe Ae and select Window on the Menu Bar. Locate Motion 2.jsxbin and choose it. A provable panel will open in your workspace and the script will be ready to go.
5 Best Premade After Effects Templates
- Detective Agency is suitable for technological informative presentations. The detailed video tutorials included in the pack will let you know how to use the theme without a hassle. Before rendering a presentation, drag and drop your media and change text if needed.
- Corporate is another template for After Effects with an eye-catching design. It is ready to use for a corporate presentation or portfolio display project. With this theme, you’ll get access to text animations, transitioning effects, and other helpful elements needed for building impressive slideshows.
- Informative Instagram Stories is a set of 30 clean and minimal info Instagram stories worth considering if you need to gain exposure. It boasts a high quality and professional design that will draw the attention of your audience. The text and colors are easy to change, so you can customize the template to your liking.
- Award Show template delivers a great solution for award show presentations. Designed with gold shapes and golden sparkle particles, it will not leave anyone indifferent. The template also contains 11 different scenes, 2 title templates, one closing credit, and 2 lower thirds to meet all your needs.
- A Soldier’s Tale will come in handy if you are looking for a template for your coming historical presentation. Impressive visual effects and smooth camera animation will add to an emotional part of the theme. A Soldier’s Tale Ae template also comes equipped with the placeholders, including 43 images and video holders along with 15 text holders that can all be changed.