This product has met mammoths.
Please have a look at the new ones.
This React Native Music streaming app starter is made by expert UI developers to provide a great app UI for your own Music streaming app. Now you can start your own music streaming app, cutting down significantly on the UI development cost. This is a great starting point for app development, as more than half the work is done here. All pages and components are set. Hence, all you need here is to integrate your back-end and feed in the data. This starter contains 20 screens made in React Native and tested on iPhone and Android devices. This starter is only a UI / front-end implementation of the app. For live app functionality, you will have to attach a back-end / server and feed the live data to the app.
This React Native app contains following features
- Popular music app styled bottom-tabbed interface for easy navigation
- Homepage with albums arranged in horizontal scrollers for easy swipe access, vertical arranged in different categories
- Browse tab to browse different genre songs
- Search tab in middle with intuitive search, Search results show up in a thumbnail list with artist / album name
- Radio tab to check out radio stations, arranged again in vertical categories with horizontal scroll in each category
- Library tab with user specific data â€“ Songs, albums, playlists and artists
- Artist / Album page with big album art followed by audio player at the bottom
- Album page with list of songs and easy play feature
- Playback page with album art, timeline and basic playback buttons, similar to popular music app UI
- In-playback option to look at playlist, minimize player, randomize, seek ahead etc
- Option to download song offline. Offline content page showing the download content in a beautiful thumbnail list
- Settings page with streaming quality, notifications, language etc options
- Side-menu with Home, offline content, settings and login, with a large logo of app on top
- UI tested for both Android and iOS
- Login / Signup , forgot password functionality in a unique UI
Why React Native
Want to rate the product? Make sure to buy it first!
Be the first to review the item.
Learn more about the product
Requirements for software and hosting
Code editing tool
Vendor and support options
Answer within 1 daySubmit a ticket
We'll send you our emails once a week. You can always unsubscribe using the link included into every email.