Just recently Monstroid2 experienced the most massive upgrade within its entire existence. It is now powered by Elementor Page Builder, includes Magic Button giving you access to 500+ new premade sections, a whole lot of skins (20+) on various topics, a bulk of Jet family plugins, and an incredible Modular Constructor we will talk about further.
Introduction to Monstroid2 Modular Constructor
Now, let’s move on to Elementor editor which allows demonstrating how Modular Constructor works. Once you open up the editor in the M2 template, you will see one more button next to the ones you are already familiar with. It is the Magic Button.
The most impressive benefit of Modular Constructor is that it lets you use any page or section from any skins offered in Monstroid2. Besides, there is no need to install skins separately to access pages, sections, modules, and widgets integrated into the skin. The thing is that all of them are already gathered under the Magic Button.
In addition to existing skins, one more skin will be added weekly. For the moment, the renovated WordPress template contains 800+ sections which will be constantly updated. You will be able to find all pages and sections right in Modular Constructor. Monstroid2 can boast with its easy and convenient navigation: you can pick out the product by any topic, while the sidebar gives an opportunity to filter by the type of the page or the section.
Except for the pages and sections, you will get an entire collection of the headers, footers, archives, single pages, etc. All of them can also be filtered by the topics and added to your website. All you have to do is just select the one that matches your corporate style.
How to Work with M2 Modular Constructor
Let’s try to build a business page starting with the header and using Modular Constructor.
- Go to the Header tab, opt for the header you like, and hit the Insert button to apply it to the page. Press the Magic Button. Do it every time you want to choose a new section or page.
- Navigate to the Sections tab. Filter the section by Business topic and choose the option for your heading section.
- Go back to the Sections tab, apply a Business filter, and pick Services at the left sidebar. To apply the option you like to the web page, all you need to do is just click the Insert button.
- Go to Sections again, choose a Business topic, and apply About section to your page choosing it at the left sidebar and pressing Insert.
It is quite simple to unite sections matching by the style, colors, and other parameters. Yet it is also acceptable to combine sections with an entirely different style and design because you have the possibility to customize them changing the fonts, color palette, etc. If you’ve decided to choose a section of a different style, the changes can be applied with the help of ‘right click’ recently featured in Elementor editor.
- Copy the style of the element you want to match and paste it into another element. E.g. copy the style from the heading of the previous section and paste it on the heading of the new section so that it will look alike.
- If the section overlaps the previous one, you can edit the margin at the Advanced tab in Elementor editor.
- Go to the Content tab, remove the code in Title, and center the heading.
- Sample the color of the heading, navigate to the Style tab and copy the color code in the Text Color option.
- Click on the module with the image, go to Overlay, and change the color with the sample you have from the heading. To apply the changes to the other modules, just copy the style from the changed one, and paste it into the next modules.
- If the section with a different style features parallax effect in the background, go to the Section settings, find the JetParallax tab, and remove all parallax elements.
- To perk up page building with a neat footer, navigate to the Magic Button once again. Then go to the Footer section, filter Business topic, and insert the footer you like.
If you want to get even more sections and pages for your Modular Constructor, visit Elementor Marketplace. Here, you will find the entire pages and sections that are easy to edit and customize right at Elementor editor and Modular Constructor of Monstroid2. Go to Jet Elementor WordPress Templates and opt for a template you want to use. Selecting it you will see all the specs of the product including the number of pages and section types it has. Let’s imagine that you’ve selected one of the templates. Once it's downloaded, unzip the file and import the .json files in the Modular Constructor following the next steps:
- Open up Elementor editor, choose Add Templates folder, and go to My Templates.
- Click on Import, select the files explorer or just drag and drop a .json file to add it to My Template section.
- Press Insert and choose ‘No’ on the pop-up.
All the sections of the imported template are fully editable. You can click on any module and apply any changes you want.
The Last Word
In case you still have some questions, feel free to communicate them to a 24/7 support team member at TemplateMonster or check out the easy-to-follow documentation you’ll find at Monstroid2.