- More About MailChimp
- More About AWeber
- Comparison Of Email Marketing Providers
More About MailChimp
MailChimp refers to a largest marketing automation platform enabling email and advertising campaigns sharing with clients and other interested participants. Use this platform if you need to sell the products, tell some news or just a story, campaign builder will help you to establish email campaigns which convey your message to existing and future customers. By using integrated Facebook and Instagram marketing campaigns you will be able to find new customers, and thanks to Google remarketing advertisements your site viewers will become shoppers.
Before getting started with this email marketing site, check the following information.
- You will find a wide range of network resources where you can find out more about MailChimp instruments and features as well as to get help if any issues occur. All you have to do is just follow Knowledge Base page to get the required information or assistance with the matter.
Along with the above mentioned MailChimp functionality, there are the features you should know about as well:
- Hundreds of e-commerce integrations allowing to proceed with the intended emails, automate product follow-ups and send back-to-stock notifications.
- Marketing automation is when the emails are sent to the right receivers at the right moment. MailChimp automation creates a target audience based on its activity, preferability and the latest sales.
- Mobile application including a set of intent-based templates.
- Progressive analytics for tracking sales and web page activity with profit reports etc.
More About AWeber
AWeber is a complex email marketing site being used by entrepreneurs and bloggers. Here you will find everything required for building up a mailing list containing a sign-up form, the opportunity to gather and control users, automatic responder follow-ups, and mailing resources. AWeber goals and functions are the following:
- Automated emails reach your subscribers at the right moment.
- Products advertised with one-time spread email, e.g., newsletters or promotions.
- 700+ mobile adaptive email and sign-up form samples.
- Ability to complement sign-up form email templates with your own branding guaranteeing recognition among your competitors.
- A/B tests for exploring how your wording and design influence subscriptions to see the way for improvement.
- Tags availability for segmenting users based on the links and emails they open. This enhances your performance.
- Blog broadcasts scheduled at a custom time.
- Reports and analytics for monitoring involvement like opens, complaints, sales, etc.
- AWeber Stats application for staying updated on the overall performance.
Comparison Of Email Marketing Providers
MailChimp and AWeber are two of the most popular email marketing providers. Today we will review features of both sets to break down their advantages and disadvantages, find out main differences and help you choose the one which fits your business the best.
AWeber offers five pricing plans:
- Sending emails to about 500 subscribers costs $19 per month.
- 501-2500: $29/month.
- 2,501 to 5,000: $49/month.
- 5,001 to 10,000: $69/month.
- 10,001 to 25,000: $149/month.
If your listing consists of 25000+ subscribers, request a quotation from AWeber. Note that it also offers a free 30-day trial, so you may understand if this service corresponds to your needs.
MailChimp has three levels of the plan, numerous pricing sub-levels are included per each plan and depend on list volume.
- Starting up (free) makes sense for businesses running their list from the very beginning.
- Growing Business plan lets go ahead with most of the essential functions of MailChimp.
- Pro Marketer plan is the most expensive suggestion yet offering better segmentation, accessing to optional API, more split testing alternatives, etc.
There are also some significant differences between levels.
- Subscribers number to 2000 spreads on the free plan.
- About 12000 emails/month sent on a free plan.
- Support is available for a fee i.e. on paid plans.
- Enhanced segmentation, multivariate testing, and reporting are available on ‘Pro marketer’ plan only.
If to go with ‘Growing Business’ plan, the pricing will look like:
- 0 to 500 subscribers: $10/month.
- 501 to 1000: $15/month.
- 1001 to 1500: $20/month.
In case you do not need autoresponders and just want to send one-time notifications, there is a 'Pay as You Go' plan which means that you pay a fee per email depending on recipients quantity (0.03c for 1000 recipients per email, 0.01c for 50000 recipients per email).
With MailChimp, you may accomplish that only a specific subgroup of your email listing gets a follow-up message grounded on the moment they have signed up for the newsletter. By using autoresponder UI, you can indicate who should receive email, e.g., subscribers from the last week or month.
When it comes to AWeber, the subscriber is tagged with email # specifying follow-ups they have already received. It is critical to put the subscriber’s message number higher than the email order #.
With MailChimp you may check emails outcome by URLs clicked, activity, e-commerce, Google Analytics, etc. MailChimp features:
- A ‘member rating’ system to examine the engagement of each listing participant.
- Performance comparison among similar businesses.
AWeber enables creating segments from reports which means that you can analyze a report for a specific email broadcast, open the list of people who opened the e-newsletter and intend them with new interaction.
AWeber and MailChimp have integrated useful e-commerce and network sources including Shopify, Bigcommerce, Paypal, and Facebook. Yet MailChimp suggests more integrations than AWeber, e.g., Squarespace and Shopify are offered as ‘working out of the box’ parameters.
Send Time Optimization
This is an advanced function allowing to send e-newsletter at the time it is apparently to be opened at. This automatic feature is offered in MailChimp only.
Either product appropriately used will help to increase your email databank.