A website is a great means of interacting with your audience. This is a place to which people refer in search of the latest news and updates. This is also an online platform that sells certain items and provides customer support. Whenever a person wants to learn more details about your company, the services or products that you provide, your website is the first place to which they are likely to refer. People often have a necessity to get in touch with the team standing behind a brand's site to ask a few questions or simply discuss anything that comes to their mind. Contact forms are possibly the best tools to establish long-lasting relationships with the clients.
With WordPress powering more than 28% of sites worldwide, we have decided to discuss extensions and builders compatible with the CMS. The WordPress community offers a handful of free and premium extensions that you can use on your own web resource. We have decided to discuss the most popular ones in details.
The topics that we have highlighted in this post include:
Best Contact Form WordPress Plugins for 2017
Using this free tool, site owners can let the web audience get in touch with them in the most convenient way. The feature-rich plugin is characterized with open-source code, making it possible for the webmaster to tweak it according to the needs of the site's brand.
- Fully editable;
- Open-source code;
- Create multiple elements.
Download it to create and manage complex contact forms. The tool lets you build multi-page elements, decide on the entry list configuration, export entries to SVG files, integrate designs with such third-party tools as Dropbox and PayPal, and more.
- Visual editor;
- Fully configurable;
- Standard/Pricing/Post fields;
- Set entries limit.
Price: $39/year and higher
This free WordPress extension lets you manage WordPress forms in a single interface code-free. All changes can be effected through the simple yet functional visual builder. Switch between multiple layout options with a single click. Manage the structure and filling of the columns. The plugin is also optimized to store all designs directly in your WordPress database.
- Drag-and-drop interface;
- Anti-spam system;
- 1-click duplication;
- Export entries to CSV files;
- Customizable confirmation messages;
- Collection of field layout options.
Jetpack is a secure plugin that offers more than just the ability to create diverse pages. With its help, you will be provided with detailed stats concerning visitor activity on your site. It also guarantees that all data will be kept protected from malware and spam attacks. Jetpack always keeps the tool updated. It also optimizes images on its own using WordPress.com.
Key features: free
- Lightweight content editor;
- Integration with native iOS, Android, and WP apps;
- Statistics about visitors' activity;
- Keeps data safe;
- Social integration and automation.
Price: free/$39 per year or higher
It allows you to create everything starting from simple contact forms to the most complex interfaces. An intuitive drag-and-drop interface lets you build impressive designs in seconds and adjust the content/structure code-free.
- Equipped with a collection of add-ons;
- Easy WordPress integration;
- Instant updates;
- Translation ready;
- An abundance of settings.
Price: 14-day free trial/$99 and higher
This is a drag-and-drop plugin, which lets WordPress site owners craft their own pages without investing extra money into hiring a web developer. All types of elements created by means of the plugin are responsive. You can build multiple elements either from the scratch or while using one of the pre-built templates.
- Visual editor;
- 100% responsive;
- Pre-built templates;
Price: $39/year or higher
This is a free WordPress plugin that allows you to create usable contact forms code-free in just a few minutes. Using the plugin, you can create whatever you wish on your own from scratch or choose from the 11 pre-installed WordPress templates. You can also choose from 4 appearance types to showcase your forms.
- 100% responsive;
- Drag-and-drop builder;
- Custom CSS editor;
- Multi-page support.
How to Choose the Best Contact Form WordPress Plugin
WordPress.org stores hundreds of plugins from which you can choose. As you have already noticed, the functionality that these store under the hood also varies. Rely on your personal needs or brand demands when picking the best contact form plugin for your WordPress site. The following quick tips should help you make the right decision.
- Price. Can you afford a paid extension for your site or is a freebie the optimal choice for you? Free plugins often include features that can compete with premium WordPress plugins. If you need a standard pack of features, then the options included in the free plugins will probably suit your needs. For more advanced features, choose premium plugins like Gravity Forms.
- Page Editors. Similar to the WordPress themes enhanced with drag-and-drop page builders, the plugins can also include page editors, which make them the optimal choice for the non-techies.
- Free trial. If you want to go premium, it's always better to play safe. Choose a paid plugin that features a free trial version. This provides you with access to the core features of the premium tool, making it clearer whether it offers the right options for which you are looking.
What WordPress plugins do you use? What features do you find the most useful? Are there other free or premium solutions that you would like to recommend to webmasters? We'd appreciate you sharing your thoughts in the comments.