Landing And Squeeze Page Templates?
- What Is Squeeze Page?
- The Indicator Of A Good Squeeze Page
- How To Create Squeeze Page?
What Is Squeeze Page?
A squeeze page intention is to gain as much as possible leads by capturing opt-in email addresses from future subscribers. In brief, this is a lead-generation tool. The primary goal of a squeeze page is to inspire the visitor to leave any personal data: name, phone number or better an email address. That being said, to advertise your product or service you will have to use splash pages to attract the audience that would be interested in what you offer.
Usually, the product offered in the pop-up is free yet there is should be the ability to send it through email. Bottom line here is exchanging electronic address for a product (e.g. eBook supplying with the information about the part or service sold online). This will help you to build up client-provider relationship. Make sure you have communicated the idea why the product you offer to sign up for is worth it, so the potential client will not leave your web page for getting the same info for nothing at all.
The Indicator Of A Good Squeeze Page
Here you will find about appealing offers making the squeeze page advantageous:
- Focus only on the offer on the pop-up page. Avoid any links redirecting to the other pages of your website or other websites. This may scare away your potential clients.
- The customers should understand what you want them to do. There is no place for tricks; information exchange should be a clear transaction.
- Widget to social networks allowing to analyze how many people have already won from your service.
- The simplicity of sign-up form including minimum questions. To get more details from the customers, you may direct them to ‘thank you’ page and receive their email while they are entering the requested information.
Squeeze Page Solutions
Various types of content can be added to the splash page, yet not all work well. Further are the most valuable of them.
- Templates/ Design assistive devices.
- White book collection.
- Autoresponders containing a series of emails and they are recommended to use by the experts because they help to build a positive relationship with your audience and make you look more reliable and not spammy.
Squeeze Page Forms
- ‘Take it or leave it’ option that means that clients get a choice: they may accept your suggestion or click on the second offer to close the pop-up form and be redirected to the homepage.
- Homepage as a squeeze page. In this case, visitors are welcome with your offer. You should be attentive to details and add a link to a splash page that guides to the home page. It should be evident that splash page is different from a real home page.
- Cookie, so that constant reader does not get to your time through splash pages every time.
How To Create Squeeze Page?
Indeed there are different techniques to create a splash page. Here are some of them:
- To proceed with a squeeze page manually, the same way you have done any landing page. This method will obviously require some technical knowledge.
- Squeeze page generators like WordStream.
- WordPress squeeze page plugins, e.g., landing pages plugin, easy sign-up plugin, lead plus free squeeze page creator. The last is offered in WP Lead Plus X (unique software for any pages building) enabling creating responsive target pages, coming soon pages, splash pages and many other.
- Responsive landing page templates.
Note! To make squeeze pages with no hassle, we recommend using WP Lead Plus X with templates listed below. You will be surprised how easy it is.
Solar Energy is a cliched HTML5 template for a landing page site designed to help to create a functional network source. It is responsive, SEO-friendly and comes with convincing administration panel with clear regulations. For optimizing order processing and sales increase, developers offer numerous customizing options.
Among other features are the following:
- Rich interface set.
- Cross-browser compatibility.
- Contact form.
- Responsive design.
- Parallax with illusive 2D environments feel.
This is a responsive template requiring no coding and design skills because it already comes with ready-made projected blocks. Spectrum is a perfect solution for startups, pre-order promotion, promotions as they are, etc. Being SEO-optimized, the template can be easily found online because of high search engine results.
More crucial features are listed further:
- Social integration.
- Contact form.
- MailChimp Widget.
- Google fonts integration.
- White label for developers’ brand promotion etc.
This Travel Agency landing page template has been designed for creating a fully-operational travel company. You will find some steep customization options in the pack for a brand logo, social media icons, and many others. More remarkable features are:
- Landing HTML template.
- Google map.
- Background video.
- The diversity of working forms.
- Adaptive design and so on.
There is a wide range of solutions for customizing your website and enhancing its performance. Go ahead with WordPress plugins which allow creating a squeeze page, and you will see how easy it is to build up a friendly relationship with your audience. Have you ever used squeeze page plugins? If yes, feel free to tell more about them and share your experience with us in the comments below.