We have been developing website templates for 15 years now; can you imagine that? It means that if you were born in 2003, we are still older than you!
We truly love what we do and we are all passionate about the products we develop and deliver to you.
We are especially proud of our premium WordPress themes. If you have ever visited our store or bought a template on our marketplace, you could have noticed that we have an enormous number of the WordPress templates.
We adore WordPress and enjoy working with the WordPress developers!
Did you know that we have a huge list of WordPress tutorials and courses specifically picked by the TemplateMonster blog editorial for our clients?
Today we decided to start a WordPress contest!
Yeah, a real one with prizes and all those great things you would like to get, but let’s dive deeper into the contest idea and its conditions!
What will you need to do?
Everything is quite simple!
In order to participate in our contest, you should be a developer or an end-user who has experienced building a website based on one of our amazing WordPress themes.
- Send us a link to a website that has been developed using one of our WP themes.
- Let us know whether you are a web-studio/developer or if you built the website yourself.
- We will present your work to our audience, who will evaluate what you have done, and will choose the best ones.
- We will announce the winners and showcase the best works that we receive from you, our dear clients!
Just shoot us an email to our editorial e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and you will become the WordPress contest participant!
What will you get?
Let’s review the prizes that we are about to give out!
First of all, let me mention the fact that there will be 4 winners:
2 winners among the web-studios/developers
2 winners among those who have built websites for their own purposes.
The web-studios and developers will be able to subscribe to a course on the Coursera (four courses for each of the two winners in this category) completely free of charge; we will pay for 'em!
Pump up your dev skills to the maximum!
For those who have built websites for themselves, we've prepared something else.
Bowers & Wilkins P5 S2 Headphones
- P5 S2 retains the original P5’s understated style and luxurious leather ear pads while raising the bar for sound quality thanks to an all-new drive unit design.
- Closed-back design with rigid metal faceplates and sealed ear pads ensure your music quality is kept intact.
- Ultra-linear neodymium magnets and highly optimized Mylar diaphragms keep music sounding accurate.
- Made for iPhone remote/microphone cable, plus a generic cable that works with all smartphones, tablets and MP3 players.
or submit the form below
Wanna participate in our contest?
Create a WordPress website while it's still not too late! Choose a template from the best WordPress themes in our catalog and get back to us!
P.S. Your entries are accepted until October 16, 2017.