Which service is better for starting a full-fledged news site: Squarespace or Joomla? What is the difference between WordPress.org and WordPress.com? If you don’t know the answers to these questions, this book is an absolute must-read for you.
In this book, you will also find practical advice on working with website marketplaces and design studios. Have a look at it if you’re about to start you first website, or if you’d like to expand your knowledge of CMSs, site builders, and similar technologies.
- 5 reasons to start a website: up-to-date stats on websites and blogs.
- Building a personal or a commercial website: what are your options?
- Pros and cons of visual site builders.
- Hosted platforms versus CMSs: what you need to know.
- Practical advice on working with design studios.
- Tips on template marketplaces and their services.
Why Should I Read It?
You probably know there are dozens of technologies and services for building websites. What you probably don’t know, however, is that not all of them are equally good for you. Should you use WordPress, Drupal, or Magento? Or maybe, something simpler (like Wix) will do just fine? This book answers the questions of this kind.
Read this book if you want to learn about the best site building solutions of 2016. This includes visual site builders, hosted platforms, and standalone CMS (don’t worry, soon you’ll know what these things are). It also covers template markets and design studios and provides you with advice on working with these companies.