- Instagram Grid Layouts That Will Boost Your Subscribers
- Useful Apps For Your Instagram Blog
- Graphic Designers To Follow On Instagram For Daily Inspiration
Instagram Grid Layouts That Will Boost Your Subscribers
When Instagram just appeared, no one paid much attention to whole gallery style or layout. In the early days of Instagram users posted filtered selfies and food. But the progress goes on, and today the better structured and pleasant to the eye account you have the more people join it. Imagine that you run a magazine: if people are impressed by your whole layout, they will follow you. Below are some short tips on how to manage your IG feed so that it will look well-organized and enjoyable.
Best ppt topics can speak a thousand words. A professional presentation design is twice more effective.
- Make your Instagram grid simple. Until you adhere to the same filter and color scheme, the whole layout is not a worry.
- Vertical lines is one of the easiest feed schedulers when it comes to maintenance. Usually, the middle line is one-color and in many cases, includes text related to the pictures posted along the sides. Such a layout encourages your followers to scroll down your feed.
- Diagonal lines is a widely-used grid layout. It is an easy technique: all you need to do is to choose a familiar photo style and color, and regroup them with the help of drag and drop option, so they are posted cornerwise.
- Puzzle is one the most complex grid layouts because it requires careful and creative planning. The quality of every single image should be kept after the split. Such layout is recommended if you have recently started your Instagram blog. Otherwise, your followers may not understand this way of creativity.
- The unique and colorful Instagram layout is rainbow feed when colors change within page scrolling. This grid layout requires more efforts and planning than any others. Though, any efforts are worth it. If you handle it, your account will be upscale and attract thousands of followers.
Despite the layout option you choose, remember that if you enjoy jazzing up your Instagram account and approach it with enthusiasm and creativity, this will help you to achieve a ton of followers and likes.
Useful Apps For Your Instagram Blog
If you would like to blow up your Instagram account, we recommend that you come along with apps developed by a third party, since they offer more useful tools for precision posts look. Most of the applications are free. We have gathered some of the most popular apps for your convenience in the list below:
- BLACK is an iOS application allowing taking black-and-white photos imitating film. It features shadows, contrast and tones settings which are ease of use. Be aware that these editing features will cost you $0.99.
- Snapseed and VSCO are photo-editing apps available for iOS and Android. Going ahead with these applications, you will get a wide range of editing instruments and filters that beat Instagram built-in ones. While Snapseed is free, VSCO will charge you a symbolic payment for a set of filters.
- Hyperlapse is an iOS app for time lapse work featuring a high-rated image stabilization and smooth video creation. As a bonus, you get a cinema-like video and your followers’ feedback being full of admiration. For Android users, Microsoft Hyperlapse Mobile app has been developed.
Along with applications, there is a scope of social network templates which are ready to be used as for your own marketing purposes. You can choose among them, or come along with custom photographer templates, icons and pictures, and adjust them to create your post.
Graphic Designers To Follow On Instagram For Daily Inspiration
This is not a secret that Instagram is a significant platform for business, yet designers, illustrators, animators and many other artistic individuals use Instagram as a portfolio to share their works. People of art bring a dose of daily inspiration for ‘mere mortals.’ We have done research and want to share the most remarkable artists with you.
- Jessica Walsh (@jessicavwalsh) is an art director and designer, a partner of Sagmeister & Walsh full-service design firm. Jessica has recently had her book ‘40 Days of Dating’ released.
- Andreas M Hansen (@andreasmhansen) is a multipurpose designer and typographer. His account is exquisite and exact with the prevalence of black and white colors in his photos which make the account inspiring.
- Becca Clason (@beccaclason) is a lettering artist and stop-motion animator. She creates her works with everything being in the way: from buttons to berries. It is worth to follow her account and get more excited by their creativity.
To find more inspiring Instagram accounts, see a list of the most talented graphic artists.