Last year we had an interview with the founder of Loaded7 project Salvatore Iossia. In brief Sal told us about his new brain child and perspectives of the project development. Today we are going to present the whole new product line of Loaded7 templates, but first things first.
Loaded7 is the next big release of the Loaded Commerce. Basically this is a shopping cart application that’s based on the OSC 3.a5 (alpha 5).
Loaded7 is a completely new platform with really unique capabilities. Let’s see what you will get right out of the box.
Loaded7 is based on Bootstrap 3, this connection takes care of your website’s responsiveness, making it mobile compatible. The default template includes all the JS logic to make it easy to make mobile responsive templates. Every single page of your website built with Loaded7 platform will be responsive, as well as product listing, shopping cart page, and the whole checkout page set will be fully responsive. In the world where every third Internet user surfs via portable device this is a must-have. As for the back end you’ll be able to manage it from your iPhone or Galaxy since the admin is also responsive.
If you’re feeling anxious about the updates, there is no need for worries, the platform is going to get regular updates, as soon as they are ready. I case your site updates “aces up” you’ll be able roll off that update.
Most website owners are addicted to add-ons, if you’re one of them you’ll be able to arm your site with the ones you like. What’s more important there is no need to leave you admin, the Add-on store is available through the backend.
Now let’s have a look at a list of most notable features:
- Mobile Checkout and Mobile Payments - due to responsive nature the mobile traffic of the store based on loaded commerce templates can be easily converted into happy customers;
- Unlimited Product Items and Categories - in case you’re going to build a store bigger that eBay, Loaded 7 is exactly what you need;
- Awesome Imagery - the products can be complemented with images of almost any size;
- Wide Range of Product Options - any product in the inventory can be given almost unlimited amount of options and descriptions;
- Powerful Import/Export Tool - one click function allows to either upload or download your product database;
- Easy Menu Management - adjust and built your website’s menu the way you want it;
- Advanced Customer Accounts - allows for your customers manage their newsletter subscriptions and number of other features;
Now let’s see what we've prepared for you. Traditionally we are starting the new product line with five templates, let’s call them hi-fives. Further you can have a look at them.
* * *
* * *
* * *
* * *
* * *
So, what do you think about Loaded7 Templates? Share your thoughts in the comments below.