Hi everyone, Monstroid keeps on rolling and here is a new load of updates that will make it perform even better. Here you get an assortment of tools and features that can be used to add a bit of functionality to the theme.
As it was announced in the previous update, the major improvement of the theme is Monstroid Data Manager that makes the update process more simple and comfortable. Now you don’t need to delete the theme and reinstall it. Everything is done through a single click of a mouse in a couple of minutes.
Just as the previous pack, this Monstroid WordPress theme update brings new child theme. This time, you get 7 of them for more business niches.
Here they are (click the link to see more):
So now you have more options to build a compelling looking site right for your project.
Olark chat plugin is added to the pack along with some bugs fixes. Style Switcher plugin is finally released as well, so you can change the style of your page on the fly. Let’s take a closer look at all the improvements included into the pack.
Monstroid Dashboard Updates
- Modified child theme activation process;
- Added the alert shortcode.
Monstroid Plugin Updates
- Added Olark chat plugin;
- Added Chat post formats;
- Released Style switcher plugin;
- Fixed login page issues within the White Label CMS plugin;
- Fixed styles within the Cherry Shortcode plugin;
- Fixed follow us option issue with the Cherry Social plugin;
- Fixed some WooCommerce plugin related bugs:
- Thumbnail sizes issue;
- Products Quick View styles issue;
- Search widget issue;
- Product thumbnail active class issue;
- Fixes and updates;
- Optimized theme images;
- Fixed the transition bug for Safari.
We've also released the Monstroid Dashboard and the Monstroid data manager in order to optimize and simplify the update process.
In addition, you can find all documentation on Monstroid and Cherry 4.0 here. More updates are on their way, so stay tuned to know about the new releases and apply them to your theme.