Life gets easier with drag-and-drop builders (and the MotoCMS drag-and-drop website builder in particular)! The workflow becomes seamless and speedy. Customers leave more satisfied with the end-products, while web developers can boost their annual income up to 6-figures. Does that sound like a miracle? In fact, that's what we have learned from MotoCMS customers who have tried working with a drag-and-drop page builder once and never wanted to return to the time-consuming code editing process.
Need proof? Watch Tyler Rominger, a MotoCMS customer who has already been using MotoCMS drag-and-drop website builder for more than a year, talking about his first experience of switching from WordPress to MotoCMS never to go back again.
Add MotoCMS Drag-and-Drop Website Builder to Your Site
You don’t necessarily have to use MotoCMS 3 themes in order to work with the builder. Buying any HTML5 website template from the TemplateMonster marketplace, you can add MotoCMS drag-and-drop website builder to your cart for $249 and enjoy quick and worry-free web development.
Simply put a tick against the respective offer while placing an order, the intuitive and feature-rich MotoCMS builder will be added to your cart automatically. There is no need to leave the product page.
- MotoCMS Lifetime Licence (it includes a Visual content editor, Slider, other Widgets and Modules);
- Template Conversion (MotoCMS tech team will convert the initial HTML template into a MotoCMS website - absolutely from scratch, to make sure all functions work properly);
- Final Installation (When the conversion is approved and completed, the MotoCMS team will install and test the final product on your hosting server).
- PHP v. 5.4, 5.5 or 5.6;
- Zend Guard Loader;
During the checkout, MotoCMS.com tech support will email you to specify the details of your Admin Panel installation. The process of converting the template into Moto CMS will take up to 10 business days.
Important: The MotoCMS drag-and-drop website builder can be used for one domain only. Developer's License of "up to 5 domains" limit cannot be applied for Moto CMS products.
Why Is It Worth the Investment?
The MotoCMS drag-and-drop website builder is in big demand among both experienced webmasters looking for a way to optimize and speed up their workflow, as well as beginners who are just taking their first steps in the field of web design and development. And it's clear why! MotoCMS builder provides unlimited opportunities for worry-free website management, without any coding or learning curve involved. You work with the visual page editor, filling in the pages of your future site with content, tweaking the organization of multiple items on the pages, adding/removing elements, etc.
Top reasons to use MotoCMS drag-and-drop website builder include:
- ease of use (user-friendly interface with an intuitive drag-and-drop page builder allows even novice users to build web pages like pros);
- flexibility and features set (MotoCMS allows you to build web projects for non-commercial purposes, blogs, and eCommerce sites);
- 100% responsive designs (whatever piece of data or design element you upload to your site, you can be sure that it will be displayed on all devices perfectly well);
- technical support (every MotoCMS customer or even a demo user can make a phone call or even write in or use live chat to ask for additional information about the offer).
MotoCMS is an awesome alternative for all business owners who want to get their projects on the web without investing a fortune into the costly services of web design agencies. With MotoCMS drag-and-drop builder, you can modify layouts, upload content, enhance your website with an innovative and universal presentation, and obtain a professional website for a reasonable price.
You can also try MotoCMS for free and ask customer support representatives for more details.
Add MotoCMS Builder to the download package of any HTML5 website template of your choice and enjoy a streamlined and effortless web development.