What are the essentials of a successful interior website design? What main points should you consider to turn your site into pleasant to look at and easy to browse? Check out this slideshow (just 30 points) to find out 6 must-haves of a well-done interior website.
So, what are they? Six tips for a good interior website:
- Home page with purpose. Explain your visitors why it is good to be your clients and what they can achieve when becoming the ones.
- About Page should tell in explicit way about company’s business. Tell your clients how your business can help them.
- Contact page with legible information about how you can be reached.
- Easy to remember e-mail.
- Make your portfolio as effective as it is possible. Make people believe that you are the very designer they dream about.
- Content is a king. Highlight the most important aspects of your business: your latest projects, design trends, etc. Try to show your personality and make people interested in it.
To delve deeper into this topic, feel free to browse this slideshow with a bunch of useful tips.