What is the main thing for a Google-friendly website? If you think that likes, tweets, and shares are on top, you, probably, are crying someone a river now.
To drive a quality traffic you need the first-class content. And be sure, a well-made optimization needs your efforts instead of Ctrl+C. This guide will help you highlight all the mistakes and will teach you how to fix them without driving you nuts.
I would break this tutorial into 5 main parts. Let’s identify the main aspects that will help you take a full control over your site’s promotion.
- SEO-friendly URLS. Learn 3 main rules of top-notch URLs and analyze your ups & downs on simple examples.
- Titles and Meta Description. Explore the full power of goal title tags, discover the real importance of meta description, and learn how to frame your information with target headings.
- Content and Keywords. Learn how to create and manage a relevant content and widespread it with accurate keywords.
- Images and Illustrations. Remember some meaningful points of making your content more eye-catching.
- Other Factors. Learn how to deal with UX/UI, Bot accessibility, and Metadata for increasing the quality of your site.
This ebook is already available for free and painless download!
By the way, do not forget to have a look at our SEO-friendly WordPress themes that will brighten up your site in a blink of an eye! Do not hesitate to add comments with your expressions after reading this guide. Hurry up to get it on your way to a successful SEO-friendly website!