Hello, today we'll check on how to prevent copying your content from site. If you're a site owner and spend lot of your time on creating the nice-looking and interesting website for Internet users, it's consequential to want to keep your unique content protected.
Luckily, it can be easily done within your WordPress admin panel and there's no need to make lot of efforts on keeping your data secure. Just follow the simple steps, listed below.
- First you'll need to download the WP Content Copy Protection & No Right Click plugin from the official WordPress plugins repository. In order to do this just visit the plugin's page and press the Download button:
- Save the archive of the plugin's latest stable release to your computer, and you're ready with all the preparations. Now we can move forward installing the plugin to your website.
- So, open your site admin panel and upload the downloaded archive to Plugins -> Add new section. You can check the detailed video guide on how to do it here.
- After the plugin has been installed, WordPress will ask you to activate it. Press the Activate Plugin link to do this, or navigate to Plugins -> Installed Plugins and press the Activate button below the plugin's title.
- Your site prevents content copying now. You can manage the plugin's settings at the Protection section, in order to open it just click on the corresponding label at the top bar or visit Settings -> WP Content Copy Protection page:
- The Premium Protection by CSS tab allows to enable CSS protection on your site Home page ina free version of the plugin, and the Pro version includes the Posts and Pages Protection by CSS:
- Feel free to visit the More with pro tab to check for the plugin's Pro version advantages. However, site is already protected, even with a free plugin's version installed.
You did a good job on perfecting your website, one step closer to the top now. Enjoy working with your site and look forward for the new guides soon!