- Why Appropriate Theme Is So Important
- Business With The Appropriate Theme
- Prior To Choosing A Template
- Visit TemplateMonster Marketplace To Find The Perfect Shopify Theme
- Enhanced Search Engine
- Pay More Attention To A Theme Support
- Test And Experiment
- The Last Word
In the world of network business, the appearance of the website is quite crucial. The layout of the site is the first thing clients notice when visiting it. Thus, it is important to make a beneficial first impression on them. All you have to do is just select the right Shopify theme that will reflect your corporate identity.
In this publication, you will find some tips you ought to follow while choosing the theme for your Shopify store. An appropriate template will help you advertise your web resource in the best light.
Why an Appropriate Theme Is So Important
You might still have doubts about the worth of picking the ultimate template with the right layout and color palette. Keep on reading and you will understand why we insist on that.
The template and the layout of your webshop are objects that generate your brand name and product. They help you build an image of your enterprise, and they represent you and the goods you offer. Besides, a properly selected theme will improve the rate of exchange, reliability, and many other parameters.
While on the subject, there is a lot of info about various theme layouts and their conception available on the Internet. In most cases, Internet users select ‘F’-shaped patterns for their websites. In short, this form characterizes the site with a robust header and a sidebar on the left, which make the site more intuitive for inexperienced users.
According to studies, 94% of web users leave a website because of its poor conception and shady look. This additionally proves that proper theme and web design make the web resource trustworthy.
Business With the Appropriate Theme
In this paragraph, we want to show you an example of a business that has used the right theme for a company website. It is Speck and Stone.
This enterprise offers amazing handmade ceramics and can boast of a tastefully designed store. The business owners have modified the Brooklyn Shopify template according to their corporate style.
Visiting their website, you may get a feeling like it is just perfect. The thing is that they know their target group well and understand what people are hunting for. Using the Brooklyn theme, they have just won the fight because its large photos, simple CTAs and navigation help them emphasize the uniqueness of their handmade products.
By deciding on the perfect theme, you can also make your web page feel just right.
Prior to Picking Out a Template
In case you’ve never created web stores before, it may be challenging for you to define what is better for your enterprise.
Building your Shopify store for the first time, you may use a default template, experiment with it and apply some minor adjustments. If you are a novice, it is okay to use one of the default Shopify themes, which function very well. In this way, you will be able to figure out various template characteristics and style settings.
Keeping that in mind, try to answer the following questions prior to searching for the themes:
- What user experience will appeal to my visitors?
- What features need to be included in the store?
- How can I follow my favorite competitors’ tactics?
- How should the items I offer be demonstrated on the site?
- What quantity of items do I want to represent in the store?
- Do I need a free or premium template?
Note: Theme palettes and typography can be customized; that is why it is pointless to rely on these options while picking out the theme.
After answering these queries, you will be able to realize what you need and take specific details into account. When you possess some criteria for picking the right theme, feel free to go to TemplateMonster.com and browse all available Shopify templates. You may also check out the newly added themes we will cover in the next paragraph.
Visit TemplateMonster Marketplace to Find the Perfect Shopify Theme
Among 500+ various Shopify themes designed by independent developers and gathered on TemplateMonster.com, you will definitely be able to find the one that will meet all your business requirements. Further, you may find a review of three newly designed templates and decide if one of them is perfect for you or you keep looking for another one.
Muse is a multipurpose Shopify theme with sections that will let you build a fashionable e-commerce site. You will get everything needed to create a profitable web resource: fully responsive design, parallax animation, multilingual and multi-currency support, wishlist function, and many others:
- Shopify Visual Builder allows you to create as many various layouts as possible.
- Lookbook Section displays products in action, serving as a great marketing tool.
- Oberlo lets you drop import dropshipped items right to your store and ship them directly to your clients.
- Potential to sell products on Amazon, etc.
Do you run an art gallery and need a perfect theme that will fit your brand? Try this highly functional and distinctive template. Featuring a wide range of functions, Art House offers you multi-currency support, Quick product view, a variety of layouts, and more options that be found in the list below:
- Blog Articles give you an opportunity to share the latest news of the store with your visitors.
- Collection List, Tabs, and Banners.
- Instagram Feed allows you to spread a word about your company on the web and attract more potential clients.
- Product Column and Carousel.
- Logolist helps consumers choose products by their manufacturers.
Your Pair is perfect for running footwear stores. Being fully responsive, it will make your web resource quickly adapt to any modern device including tablets and smartphones. Thanks to a variety of color schemes and a color picker, you will be able to change the design of the site in line with your corporate style. Among other features available out of the box are the following:
- A wide range of shortcodes for columns.
- Social networking icons integrated.
- A variety of widgets.
- Ajax Cart, Product Quick View, Sorting Options, and Wishlist functions.
- Mega Menu lets you create beautiful menus and edit them on the fly.
- Newsletter Subscription allows your clients to stay up-to-date on the latest news of your store.
- Shopify Visual Builder.
- Google maps integration helps your clients find the shortest route to your physical store location.
- Product Carousel enables your clients to see your top-rated or best-selling items without moving to the product page.
Enhanced Search Engine
It is quite easy to find everything you need on TemplateMonster by using filter and search toolbars.
- Filters let you find templates by categories, features, popularity, styles, date range, and even colors. Opt for specific features you want on your website.
- Make use of search bars to discover specific categories or key features.
- Select themes by collection. They are regularly upgraded with functions, styles, and newly designed themes.
- If you still have doubts that the theme is not perfect for you, go to the demo version to see the template in practice.
- Dig deeper into template reviews to learn more about other customers’ experience with the template and its support.
Pay More Attention to a Theme’s Support
Take theme support into account when opting for your perfect option. All Shopify templates are supported by TemplateMonster via a 24/7 support team. You can communicate all your questions to http://chat.template-help.com.
Third-party web developers provide their own assistance, so you will have to reach out to their team to have the issue resolved if you use a theme created by third-party designers. We work with reliable partners and guarantee the ultimate assistance from them.
Test And Experiment
In fact, there are not so many options when you pick the perfect theme. All you have to do is take some time to explore. You can test numerous demos of the themes prior to singling out the one that suits you. Do not forget about the criteria, questions, and filtering characteristics to start experimenting with various templates.
The Last Word
Frankly speaking, there is no versatile method that would help to decide on a theme. All enterprises differ, and only you can make a reasonable decision on the appropriate template. Thus, it is essential to compare the themes and analyze their advantages and disadvantages.