If your business is currently online or not, it’s an unaffordable luxury to neglect using social media when building your online marketing strategy. With social media, you can increase the users’ interest in your corporate project or personal brand. Although running several accounts, posting on multiple platforms, and interacting with the online audience can take some time, WordPress can help you master the skills of making your brand more noticeable online by means of plugins and ready-made themes. By optimizing your content for different online networking platforms you can show that you are not only an expert in what you are doing but also a reliable brand that cares about its audience.
The topics that we will highlight in this post include:
- Tips on the Effective Promotion of Business in Social Media
- Social Media WordPress Plugins
- Social Media WordPress Themes
Tips on the Effective Promotion of Business in Social Media
Social media is the place to which millions of people keep returning in search of information. Stats show that many users appear online more than 5 times daily. Facebook keeps on establishing its lead position as the fastest-growing online platform, as well as the most popular networking site worldwide. Bearing this in mind, let’s assume that online platforms can engage the audience with your business. The following 5 quick tips can help:
- Optimize content for different online networks in a way that makes your posts more noticeable. Catchy titles, bold featured images, and opening paragraphs that sell will captivate the audience when your content appears in the timelines.
- Update your site with the data that is of value to your audience. Your content should deliver solutions to the most common issues that your readers face, as well as appeal to the core needs of the readers. Keep a close eye on the stats. What topics are shared more often than others? Build your strategy based on this knowledge.
- Use WP social media plugins. These will let your audience introduce their own communities to the preferred data right from the pages of your site.
- Go viral as you share original and entertaining content.
Social Media WordPress Plugins
Creating an engaged community on your WordPress site lets you establish a loyal fan base. A site can become a small online network by itself. Similar to the popular networking platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram, a website can gather together a community of like-minded thinkers in one place. This is when social media plugins will come into play.
- BuddyPress is a free and open-source WordPress plugin to create a huge community of users with their personal profiles. People can join user groups, interact via built-in messengers, etc. The plugin includes notifications, micro-communities, activity streams, and compatibility with other third-party components.
- bbPress is an open-source plugin to create easy-to-set-up fully integrated forums on sites.
- Social Media Share Buttons & Social Sharing Icons is the ultimate plugin containing customizable share icons for RSS, email, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Google+, Pinterest, and LinkedIn. The icons can be enhanced with animation effect, put in the float or fixed position, accompanied with "counts", etc.
- Social Media Feather is a lightweight plugin to add sharing and following features to WordPress posts, pages, and custom post types. It's absolutely free. This is one of the few plugins with the full support for the Retina displays.
- Social Media Auto Publish plugin makes publications on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn right after a post appears on your WordPress site. Social media posts are published with images. Customizable filters let you set publications based on categories, post types, the availability of images, etc.
Social Media WordPress Themes
Monstroid Squared is a multipurpose WordPress theme containing bbPress and BuddyPress plugins. A set of sharing options, working forms, and pages for posts/products/categories/contacts/services, and other pages of blogs or sites are also included. The theme boasts a growing collection of child skins for multiple purposes. Power drag-and-drop page builder and WordPress Live Customizer can simplify and enhance the layout personalization.
Creatica is a creative theme compatible with all WordPress plugins, including BuddyPress and bbPress. An advanced theme options panel provides quick access to the pre-loaded plugins, making it quicker to customize the theme. This responsive WordPress theme includes the ability to tweak pages in the visual mode. 16+ skins are ready to bring business sites covering a variety of topics to life with some minor tweaks. All the major WordPress post formats are supported.
Ascendio is a premium WordPress theme suited for all business projects. It includes Elementor page builder which allows even non-techies to personalize the theme's layout code-free. The feature-packed WordPress template is loaded with a selection of premium-quality extensions. BuddyPress and bbPress are also included in the package. Ascendio is the theme that uses Live Customizer. SEO-friendly pages that are also optimized for all screen types.
Falero is a premium WordPress portfolio theme. With the help of this theme, you can bring a stylish presentation to photographer portfolio sites, as well as online resources showcasing creative works of designers and videographers. Falero is a responsive WordPress theme created with valid code. The Slider Revolution plugin is included in the download pack. The theme comes loaded with the intuitive Visual Composer. The multipurpose design of its page is enhanced with a range of social sharing options.
What social media WordPress themes and plugins do you find the most effective? What are the best ways to keep your business’ web audience engaged in social media? Please share your thoughts and reflections on the topic below this post.
P.S. Just to make sure you get a social media website template in the right place.