Relocation is an opportunity for a fresh start, but it can become so stressful that you may give up on it quite quickly.
I dread to think of the day many years ago when they didn’t extend the lease on my family store of building materials, and we had to pack up and move to another place. There were so many things to take care of - renovating the new premises, connecting utilities, installing an alarm system, carrying furniture and other heavy goods on my back that I nearly threw out.
When you need to move your online store to a new platform or hosting, you also have to do a lot of heavy lifting.
Not in the physical sense of course, but think how much burden you’ll have on your back when starting an online store all over again. Product import, categorization, configuration of shipping, and tax settings, setup of payment gateways… Shall I continue?
OK, add to that the uploading of your logo, promo banners, and other content, as well as some general storefront customization, and I promise it will wear you out.
Don’t want to get stuck in all that stuff for days or weeks? Order one of our best eCommerce solutions, a ready-to-use online store, and we’ll do the heavy lifting for you. That way, you’ll skip the most difficult part and get straight to reaping the benefits of your business.
Learn how TemplateMonster can quick-start a store for you.
What You’ll Get with Our Ready-to-Use Online Store Service
Here’s what our team will do to make an online store for you. While they are doing that, you can focus on something you enjoy and are good at:
- install the platform (Magento, PrestaShop, Shopify or OpenCart) and template;
- set up currencies, taxes, and shipping rates;
- set up payment modules (Magento, PrestaShop, OpenCart: PayPal, Authorize.net, Cash on delivery, Cheque payments, and Bank wire; Shopify: PayPal, Bank deposit, Money order Cash on delivery, and Credit card payment);
- set up store contacts and configure the Google map;
- import 1000 products (in the case of Shopify, the product amount may be limited to 500 items depending on your plan);
- add your company name and logo;
- add images and other content to sliders and banners;
- install 5 languages and set up the default one for your site (on all the platforms except for Shopify).
For your part, you’ll need to provide the following details:
- FTP, database info or access to your hosting control panel;
- your shipping and tax rates;
- your products in CSV format;
- your logo in high quality;
- your texts and images for general store pages.
We’ll start our work as soon as you provide all these details. In 24 hours or even less, you’ll get your ready-made online store.
How Much Does the Ready-to-Use Online Store Cost
Starting an online store with TemplateMonster costs $299.
As you can see, there is a lot of work to do. Imagine how many sleepless nights you would spend and how many weekends you would miss if you did it yourself. After a while, you may get so sick and tired that you might even drop the idea of giving a fresh start to your store.
Ordering an out-of-the-box store from TemplateMonster is a cost-effective initiative.
You will run it on an eCommerce platform that is completely free (PrestaShop, OpenCart) or inexpensive (Shopify, Magento). It’s up to you which one you choose.
We’ll also build your storefront with one of our templates that our 24/7 Marketplace Customer Service professionals will give you a helping hand. This is your chance to reduce your operating expenses to a minimum.
When You Need a New Ready-to-Use Online Store
There are many instances when you must get a new place to sell your products online. If one of the examples listed below relates to your situation, it’s definitely a warning to build an online store anew.
- Lack of Functionality. Your current store is so ancient that it lacks a lot of functionalities required for an optimal shopping experience that your competitors actually provide.
- Awful Design. Visually, your storefront looks so outdated and tasteless that customers may think it was abandoned a long time ago.
- Expensive Maintenance. You are paying high operating costs to keep your store in decent shape.
- Complicated Admin Panel. The admin panel of your store reminds you of an airplane cockpit, and often you can’t find the necessary option at once.
- Crappy Hosting. Your store pages load too slow, making customers annoyed at the constant waiting.
- Lame Domain Name. Your store doesn’t get the amount of traffic required for growing revenues. Your domain name may be too long, unmemorable, and contain keywords o one types in the Google search bar.
- Selling on Third-Party Sites. Amazon and eBay are cool platforms to get started in eCommerce. But you can’t stay forever in the sort of place where your competitors’ items are just a click away.
Have you recognized your current store in one of these examples?
Then, order our service and forget about your problems. Our team will create an online store that is visually appealing and equipped with multiple advanced features. They include a mega menu, Ajax search, product filters and sorting options, language and currency switchers, wishlist and comparison options, etc. With the help of these features, you will provide the ultimate comfort for buyers.
Your store will also have an intuitive admin panel, which will let you manage your inventory the easiest way possible.
More TemplateMonster Offers
P.S. Some of your friends may be considering starting an online store, but don’t want to mess with tech issues. Let them know about this offer by sharing it on social media.
P.P.S. Don't forget to check out our eCommerce templates.