- Review of Monstroid2 Theme
- Step-by-Step Instructions on How to Create a Blog with Elementor and Monstroid2
Creating a blog is one of the best ideas to implement nowadays. Whether you own a small business, an online store, or just want to launch and develop something new, blogging will give you many benefits. Being the most popular CMS in the world, WordPress is a reliable platform for creating your blog. It is incredibly easy to install and use, and it does not require any knowledge of programming.
With such an Elementor WordPress theme as Monstroid2, you can create a blog yourself in less than an hour. The drag-and-drop page builder is so easy to use that even a beginner can cope with the task in no time. You will more than one thousand ready-made design elements, sections, and pages if you choose the Monstroid2 WordPress theme. These pre-made elements and pages will help you create a blog lightning fast and with little to no effort.
Today, we will discuss the advantages of Monstroid2 theme and how you can create a blog from scratch so it is easy for beginners to follow.
Review of Monstroid2 Theme
Monstroid2 is a multipurpose modular Elementor WordPress theme powered by TemplateMonster. It is an all-in-one revolutionary solution for your dream website. Whether you have blogs, portfolios, business sites, and even e-commerce projects, you will be more than satisfied with this theme option.
First of all, you will be impressed with a super light package weight (250 kb) and its smooth performance. To learn about the theme itself and how to install and customize it, you will get detailed documentation included in the package. You will have tons of absolutely stunning skins for any topic. Sure thing, they are updated on a regular basis, and you will continue to get weekly updates. To get the best customization results you will have access to more than 500 pre-designed sections and ready-made pages available in Magic Button. You will definitely enjoy the customization process with the world’s most popular Elementor page builder. It means real-time editing, ease of use, free and open source, all with no coding skills required. This is an extremely convenient drag-and-drop page editor. Customizing a webpage has never been easier. There are no limits to creativity!
Among the top advantages of the theme are the following: a user-friendly installation wizard, flexible customization, new age modular functionality, incredible Jet Elements plugin on board, JetMenu plugin to create spectacular Mega Menus, and much more.
Interested in having an online store? WooCommerce module is included.
All JET plugins are sold separately but after you purchase the Monstroid2 theme, you will get all JET plugins for free.
The developer cares about you and provides lifetime updates, 24/7 lifetime support, and clear documentation. Got a dream? Make it possible with Monstroid2!
Have you ever worked with Monstroid2 WordPress theme integrated with Elementor Page Builder? Do you want to get limitless access more alike templates with the previously mentioned content editor? We recommend going ahead with ONE subscription service that has recently been launched by TemplateMonster.
To save your time, money, and energy, we’ve decided to create all-in-one service including everything you might ever need for website building. It comes with HTML & CMS templates, PPT templates, graphics, WordPress themes, plugins, and eCommerce templates. Pay $19 per month and get a distinctive service you’ve ever dreamt about. You can also receive a 5% discount with promo code BecomeThe1 in case you a constant reader of our blog.
Step-by-Step Instructions on How to Create a Blog with Elementor and Monstroid2Ok, I will go through the entire process step by step explaining to you how you can create a blog with Elementor and WordPress theme better and faster.
First of all, make sure you have installed WordPress and selected an ideal WordPress theme to fit your business preferences. Let’s take a Monstroid2 WordPress theme as an example. As I mentioned earlier, it goes with Elementor page builder and a bunch of Jet add-ons included. Also, you will get a lot of plugins to enhance the functionality of your website.
I have just installed Monstroid2 WordPress theme and can see a hint to install the WooCommerce package if I am interested in having an online store.
- Choose a skin for your future website. To do this, go to the dashboard on the left pane and choose Monstroid2. Here you can see all the skins available inside the Monstroid2 theme. When the theme was released, it had about 20 skins. The developers add one more skin every week so you will be getting more and more skins if you choose this WordPress theme. You can review all the options and pick up the style which will fit your business preferences. There are a number of options for a blog. I am choosing a simple one which is good for fashion and lifestyle. I will definitely check a live demo to see how it will look on the website. Click the ‘Install’ button once you make a choice of the skin you want to use.
- Since all the plugins have been installed with my default Monstroid2 theme, I am going to ‘Skip to Demo Content’.
- Select ‘Append demo content to my existing content’ and click ‘Next’ to get it uploaded.
- Navigate to the Appearance section on the Dashboard > Menus. Select Main Menu to customize its structure. I am removing the portfolio section as I want my future website to be a blog. Click ‘Save’ after.
- Go to the Monstroid2 menu on the dashboard > My library to see all the theme parts you can apply to your web page. I will start with a Header and click ‘Edit with Elementor’. Now you see the header which is ready for customization. I will grab a .PNG file from the Media Library and edit it with the help of the Content, Style, and Advanced tabs. Navigate to the Style tab to change the color of the links in the menu. The Color Picker menu allows you to set the color, which you will see for every single page and element. Header Settings > Conditions menu allows you to choose where you want to apply the header. In case you have any problems with colors, you can go to Elementor settings and select ‘Disable default colors’ and ‘Disable Default fonts’. These actions will make Elementor inherit the colors and fonts from your theme. Click ‘Save changes’ after.
- Go back to the WordPress dashboard, choose Footer and click ‘Edit with Elementor’ to customize it. Change the default logo with your own and edit the size, padding, and margin. Add your links to the social media and change the description. Instead of the Icon List I am using Vertical Mega Menu widget. The Content/Style/Advanced tabs allow you to customize it to your liking (background, description, typography, colors, etc.). Navigate to the Newsletter section to change the ‘Subscribe’ text. The copyright message can also be edited or removed completely. Once you are done with the footer, click ‘Update’.
- Go to the Pages menu on the Monstroid2 dashboard to edit them one by one (About me, Blog, Contact, Home). Click ‘Edit with Elementor’ to start customization.
- Find the widgets that you want to remove right away. Next, change the picture, title, and the text.
- Change the color and text of the button with the help of the ‘Edit button’ menu.
- Navigate to ‘Edit Progress Bar’ menu to customize your progress bars. You can either keep them or remove them completely if they do not make any sense for you. I am changing the image to another one and removing the progress bars.
- Grab a few widgets to locate them instead of the progress bars. Customize the icons boxes.
- Go to the Portfolio section on your page. Choose Headline widget from the Elementor elements on the dashboard. You will not touch a single line of code to edit your headline. The Portfolio widget allows you to add a filter on the top and ‘View more’ button. To insert some images you will need to go to the Content tab. The Style tab is responsive for styling your portfolio. If you wish, you can add a counter section to your blog.
- A Latest Updates and News section is available to keep your visitors updated. To duplicate the style of the heading you can duplicate the one from your Portfolio section and simply change the text. Smart Post List widgets allow you to present your posts in a carousel or slider forms. You can play with the large number of settings to see all the options to display posts on your website.
- Navigate to the Contact section to insert your contact information, edit the title and colors.
- Once your Homepage is ready, make sure to update it.
- Get back to the dashboard and jump to the blog page, which will contain all your posts in one page. Click ‘View’. Now you see the generic posts which go with your skin. Go to ‘Customizing’ > Blog Settings to change the Layout and Style preset. I am choosing Creative layout and Style 1 for my web page. Go to Colors while you are on a Live Customizer page. Here you can choose a color scheme to match your style. The Typography tab allows you to edit the look of all the text you display. Blog Settings > Post section allows you to choose whether you want to have a sidebar, show post author, publish date, categories, tags, and comments. Click ‘Publish’ afterwards to apply all the changes.
- While you are still in Live Customizer, you can go to Site Identity to change Site Title, Tagline, and select a logo.
- Get back to the dashboard and jump to the About Me page. Click ‘Edit with Elementor’ to start customization. Replace the image, add the text, etc. Also, you can get back to your homepage and grab some settings you have already used to create a template. Proceed with the About section, replace an image, and apply the template created before.
- Navigate to My Skills section. You can insert an image, edit a headline, and update the text.
- The default Contact section can be removed, and I am using the template of the contact form, which was previously styled and saved. Do not forget to update the page after your edits.
- Get back to the dashboard and choose My Contacts page. Click ‘Edit with Elementor’. I am changing an image and using the template to repeat the same style.
- Return to the dashboard and check out all the pages created.
The popularity of the internet is growing very fast, and every day a lot of new users are wondering how to create a blog and promote their project. Serious educational literature and specialized textbooks are not always helpful - everyone is looking for a simple, clear, and concise answer. Everything is easy - you just need to have a little patience and carefully follow the instructions of the detailed step-by-step guide I have just provided. It should not take more than an hour of your personal time to get knowledge on how to create a blog with Elementor and Monstroid2 WordPress theme. As a result, you will get a beautiful, full-featured, and multifunctional web resource. Good luck!