Nobody will deny that having a website is a must for any business niche. Presently, there are hundreds of law firm WordPress themes on the web. However, far not every website looks professional and has credibility. Actually, what makes a great attorney website? First of all, a good website provides all the information the prospects are looking for and efficiently generates new leads for your business. It doesn't matter whether you design your website from scratch or use a ready-made template. Analyzing a number of legal WordPress themes and summarizing long years of experience, we defined top 5 features all best law firm websites have in common.
- Fully responsive design. This is the essential feature of any modern website. More than 50% of the traffic comes from mobile devices. Without having an adaptive website you are going to lose the lion's share of the prospects.
- Convenient contact form. Provide your visitors with several possible ways to keep in touch with you. Include a usual contact form, email address, phone number. IT would be also great to link to the social profiles of the individual attorneys.
- Launch a blog section. A blog section is equally important for the law firm websites as it is to any other business. It allows you providing your visitors with useful information and uncovering the general legal topics.
- Client testimonials. All best law firm websites without any exception have the testimonials section. No matter, whether they are video testimonials or just written text, they add personality and credibility to your brand.
- Social media. Using social media on attorney websites can really assist you in building your company's name. You should have at least LinkedIn profile. However, the more options to communicate you have the better.
We have prepared a list of top 10 law firm website templates to give you an opportunity to choose your theme and start building an online presence right away.
Law Expert - Law Firm Website Template
Law Expert is a powerful multipurpose HTML template. Various layout options and rich UI kit make it easy to create a fully functional website without any efforts. Thanks to the Novi Builder you can tweak your layout in the visual mode.
Stefan - Law Firm MotoCMS 3 Website Template
The template features clear structure and contemporary design. As all MotoCMS templates, Stefan is highly flexible and intuitive. Drag-and-drop editor and handy presets builder allow you fully customize the look of your website.
Fenimore - Attorney Website Template
Fenimore is a highly functional multipurpose HTML template. It comes with over 30 ready-made HTML5 pages essential for any law firm website. You also get 6 blog layouts, multiple header and footer styles, live search and contact form and much more.
LawPress - Law Firm WordPress Theme
LawPress is a modern template, designed to help you to launch the best law firm website. It looks professional and trustworthy. Various content modules allow you adding multiple content types, like buttons, images, pricing tables, counters, etc.
Law - Lawyers Agency Website Template
The theme features an interesting design that looks both professional and unhackneyed. Catchy header slider attracts the attention of the prospects. Sticky dropdown menu simplifies navigation process. Contact More Info are clearly visible.
Femida - Law Firm MotoCMS 3 Template
This fully responsive template is equipped with drag-and-drop page builder, which allows you customizing your layouts in WYSIWYG mode. The theme is optimized for speed so that you can get higher rankings from search engines.
Attorneys - Law Firm Website Template
This template is a decent solution for your legal project. It has a simple layout structure and isn't overburdened with heavy design elements, which keep the main focus on the content. The theme comes with 50+ ready-to-use pages.
Traffic Ticket - Attorney Website Template
This fully responsive retina-ready template will help you to give your visitors a clear idea about your company and the services you provide. Parallax scrolling engages the visitor and enlivens the layout. The customization can be done without any coding skills.
The Legal Way - Lawyer & Attorney WordPress Theme
The template runs on Cherry Framework, which provides you with loads of additional bonuses. First of all, you get a set of handy Cherry plugins, which will enhance the functionality of your website. Built-in admin dashboard is intuitive and user-friendly.
Helledia - Lawyer MotoCMS 3 Template
Helledia boasts premium design that is ideal for any law firm website. It comes with a set of ready-made pages that can be easily customizable. Lots of handy widgets and presets builder allow you filling your website with advanced functionality.
So, as you can see, the choice of law firm website templates is really enormous. They belong to different CMS, have various features and versatile design. However, there is one thing that all of them have in common. All the templates designed for attorney websites diffuse credibility and professionalism. The competition in the niche is really tough. Thus to get noticed you really need to do your best. Your website is what creates the first impression about your company. That is why you should invest heavily in it. This is not only your brand identity but also a source of potential clients. A well-thought campaign can bring you lots of new cases and clients. All this can be realized through your own website.
Luckily, when you are building your website on a ready-made template you don't need to worry about lots of things. Thus, the designers and web developers have already taken care of the most suitable layout structure and the functionality essential for your business. Thanks to the powerful visual builders you can easily customize and personalize your theme. No coding skills are required. You simply drag and drop the elements and the content blocks on the page. As you can see, starting a website with a ready-made theme is easy and effortless. So grab one of these law firm website templates and start creating your online presence.
Converting to WordPress
Need a WordPress-based website? Within our service the theme will be converted to WordPress for easy and seamless site management. You get:
- 6 default main pages converted into WordPress. Your further special requests regarding pages need to be discussed with Project Manager prior to project start (additional fees can be included);
- the most stable latest version of WordPress;
- fast theme installation to your server.