Best Portfolio Templates PSD for Showcasing Your Work
Professional portfolio templates PSD are both a business card and a tool for attracting new clients. In the portfolio, professionals show their best works and the methods they use to solve various problems. You no longer have to search for a perfect template trying to make yourself known. With our layouts, you can quickly and easily create a stunning portfolio and concentrate on your project. The TemplateMonster marketplace makes life a lot easier. By using our products, you save a lot of money for website development and what is most valuable - it will save you a lot of time and effort. All of the layouts we present can be easily installed and customized. Consider our items today and win the day.
Who May Benefit From Portfolio Templates PSD?
Our products are a perfect choice for professionals, including:
- Web developers.
- Professionals looking for CV/resume templates.
- Web agencies.
- Beauty freelancers and others.
Showcase projects, products, or services in a professional way.
Portfolio Templates PSD Key Functionalities
Once you decide to opt for our web assets, be sure you will get high-quality assets full of features like:
- Organized and layered PSD files.
- Retina-ready layouts.
- Pixel Perfect Design.
- SEO-optimized items.
- Bootstrap Grid 1170px.
- Responsive layout.
- Single Page PSD Template.
- Cross-browser compatibility.
- Active and Hover stats are included.
- Illustration Source Included.
- Easily Customizable and Editable files.
- Clean, Modern, and Unique Design.
- Google Free Fonts.
- List Menu Included.
- Help File Included and many more.
Why is SEO a Must Feature?
SEO or search engine optimization is the marketing process of optimizing a website. Its content focused on increasing visibility in organic search engine results through improvements on and around our site. SEO optimization aims to increase search engine traffic to a website by improving positions on search results pages.
The higher your site's visibility among Google search results, the more likely you are to attract the attention of potential customers.
How Does SEO Work?
Although when we speak about SEO, most often we mean Google, it should not be forgotten that there are other search engines where people search. Search engines have the bots that follow pages on the web, going from page to page, collecting information about those pages, and placing them in an index. The algorithms then analyze the indexed pages, keeping in mind hundreds of factors and ranking signals, to determine the order in which the pages will appear on the search results for each query. In translation, when you type "portfolio PSD template free download," the algorithm determines which result to show you. You can't pay search engines to be the first in search results, but you can buy one of our optimized products and be seen by thousands of new customers.
Tips On How to Attract a Client and What to Avoid
Two tendencies to create a portfolio prevail among various professionals: one large group of specialists seeks to include all their work in the portfolio. The second hardly updates their portfolio. We have compiled a list of the most common mistakes found in the portfolio of graphic designers, illustrators, translators, copywriters, and even programmers and web developers. So what should be avoided in the portfolio?
- No mobile version. Suppose your portfolio does not have a mobile version and all the files in it are the maximum size. In that case, you block the access of most potential customers. According to statistics, mobile traffic now accounts for more than 60% of all website visits, and it will only grow. By the way, Google has long ranked lower in search sites that are not optimized for mobile devices. So without the mobile version, you can't hope for high positions in the search. And, of course, pay attention to how fast the site loads. Don't test the user's patience - you'll still lose. But with our mobile-friendly layouts, you will never miss a potential customer.
- No updates. Everything in the world is changing very fast, so remove outdated information and add new achievements to your portfolio PSD. In addition to showing your professional development, you will also help your site become more attractive to search engines - they love regular updates.
- Too much text. The potential client does not want to read the novel. They are looking for a solution to the problem. Specific data is what we all need now. Leave the most important information, delete the rest, and limit all descriptions to the most relevant ones. Be brief.
- No text at all. The advice from the previous paragraph on conciseness does not mean that the text should be abandoned altogether. When showing your works, add brief descriptions, tell about the circumstances of their creation. Why did you take this job? What did the client want, and what did you advise him? What was your goal before starting work, and what was your goal in the end? Short information about these circumstances will help disclose your competence and show ways to work with clients. If possible - be sure to indicate what results customers have received through your activity. Information that you have helped the customer increase sales by 15% is a great recommendation for potential customers.
- Misunderstanding the goal. What is the purpose of your portfolio? Just show your work? You can, but if you do not know its purpose, the client will not find what they are looking for in your portfolio. Which one of your many talents is the most important for you? Find your superpower - and showcase it. Then the portfolio will bring you an almost ready to cooperate client who needs you.
Additional Things to Consider
There are many other aspects to consider, such as:
- Confusing navigation. The potential customer is looking for specific information. The path to it should be as simple and short as possible. And let's repeat once again: it is not necessary to add everything you have done during your life to a portfolio. Choose the best examples and present your skills in a concise and accessible way.
- Grammar mistakes. Suppose the customer does not care about literacy. In that case, they will not even notice that everything is written on your site without errors. But suppose literacy is important for a potential client (and there are many of them). In that case, unread texts will become a threshold beyond which they will not cross. Read your portfolio PSD template before publication by someone who knows the language well and can help you. Or hire a professional editor. It is important. Review your portfolios and see if they have any errors. No one wants to hire a copywriter who makes mistakes in their portfolio PSD template. If you need copywriting services, let us know, and we will gladly assist you.
- Ignoring SEO. The portfolio should not only show your knowledge and skills but also find the client. The cheapest and most reliable way for a visitor to visit a site is through search engines. The person is already looking for information about your service and has come to your portfolio searching for you. Therefore, the site must meet the expectations of the visitor and the requirements of search engines. To do this, you will need to learn the basics of search engine optimization and use the right keywords and phrases. Or download our optimized portfolio template Photoshop and start your project without delay. No matter how you decide to invest in SEO - your time or money- these investments will not be in vain.
Portfolio Templates PSD Video
Do you want to have a killer portfolio? Watch this video, in which Julia will give you precious tips and portfolio website examples. Subscribe to our YouTube channel and find out other useful information on the matter.
Portfolio Templates PSD FAQ
Do portfolio templates PSD come with a mobile-friendly layout?
Yes, they do. It means that your potential customers can view your best works on the go.
How to install portfolio templates PSD?
It is very easy. You don't need any special coding skills for that. But if you encounter any difficulties, you can get in touch with us via live chat. Besides, we offer multiple handy services. Browse the list of premium services here and find the one your project requires.
Can I sell my portfolio templates PSD via TemplateMonster?
Yes, you can become one of our authors. Join our community and sell your best projects, including website templates, eCommerce themes, plugins, and graphics, to more than 2 million monthly visitors.
How to download many portfolio templates PSD with a discount?
If you need many assets simultaneously, consider our cost-effective MonsterONE subscription. It gives you unlimited access to top-quality products with reliable licensing and professional tech support.