2 Garden Design Landing Page Templates
Create a Professional One-Page Design for Plant Websites
GreenLight - Garden Care & Service Landing Page Template by Template_Press
2 Best Garden Design Landing Page Templates 2023
|Real Grass - Garden Maintenance HTML Landing Page Template||44||$19|
|GreenLight - Garden Care & Service Landing Page Template||1||$22|
Best Collection of Garden Design Landing Page Templates
Landscaping and exterior design create a special atmosphere and make people feel inspired. Both avid esthetics and ordinary people like enjoying everything around them. That is why planting services are so popular. And the Internet is the first place, where people who want to create a beautiful green surrounded area around the country house will search for specialists who can make it. So, if you have what to offer such an audience, your business needs to be visible for them on the global web. These garden design landing page templates are a perfect solution for presenting your activity, services, and latest projects. Viewing your site, clients will see that you are a professional who can create incredible beauty right away out the door of their house.
Features You Get with Plant Landing Page Templates
Considering the specificity of your niche, we understand you need to showcase professionalism in landscaping and inform about what you offer. These designs are pre-made, so you don't need to spend hours creating a stunning web presence or thinking about placing media or text content. All you need to do is modify the code in NotePad++, Dreamweaver, or any other convenient way. In addition, you will guaranteed benefit from the following features:
- Responsive design - works properly on all devices, from PCs to smartphones.
- Retina-ready - displays content in high quality on high pixel density devices.
- Performance optimization - rapid web page loading that gives perfect user experience.
- Anchor menu - when a person clicks on a menu button, the content scrolls down automatically.
- Back-to-top button - a viewer can return to the top of the page instantly.
- SEO-friendly - increases ratings in the search engines.
- Parallax - an impressive visual effect like an illusion of depth.
- Smooth scroll, clean and commented HTML, sliced PSD, JQuery, Bootstrap, and more.
Who Can Use Garden Design Landing Page Templates
A high-quality web presence is a key for successful promotion on the Internet. That is why we keep an eye on updating and trends of the digital world to provide you with the best themes. Any design from our collection is fully and easily customizable if you know HTML. Thus, you edit a code without working on a visual look. If you don't have coding skills, paying attention to the MotoCMS templates we developed for such cases is better. They contain an admin panel as the main tool for modifying the design to make the creation process smooth, quick, and simple. So, these both types of themes are a perfect match for:
- lawn services;
- landscape architects;
- groundskeepers and florists;
- gardening schools and courses;
- exterior design companies, and more.
How to Use Plant Single Page Website Templates
The first step is determining what theme fits your requirements the most. For that, you will benefit from the left sidebar with categories. Well, the next steps are:
- Select a tag, color, features, style, and other categories on the panel.
- Open the product page to find out more about it via a description and screenshots. You may also use the live demo option to preview it.
- Add the item to the cart, check out, and download it.
- Edit the code if you pick up HTML or customize the layout via an admin panel if your choice is MotoCMS themes.
- Make it available to access on the global web.