2 Best OpenCart Hotels Themes and Templates 2023
|GoTravel - Travel, Tours, and Tourism Agency Opencart Store||5||$39|
|Tripstap - Tour, Hotels, Travels OpenCart 4 Template||0||$35|
Best Hotels OpenCart Themes for Your Online Store
If you need a hotel website but not a web designer, hotels OpenCart themes come in. First-class and sleek, they are a great choice for anyone looking for a fast track to site development. There’s no secret that site development might not be your strong suit, and therefore we can help. People looking for hotel booking services are more likely to land on your website built with the best hotel OpenCart option from TemplateMonster.
We know. We are not all web designers, coders, or programmers. That’s why premium OpenCart templates for hotels come in. A mistake you might make is going for a free solution. It might sound good, but if you’re a serious business owner, your time is money. And the last thing you want is to waste it for nothing. The key goal of your website is to showcase your hotel services and connect with potential customers. And premium OpenCart themes can help you with that.
It might come as a surprise, but getting into site development can be creative. The key is to pick the right solution that reflects the same style as your hotel services. When you think of your website as a way to market yourself, you’d better do it right. Whether it should look bright or black and white, it’s up to you to choose. As long as it reflects the visual picture you want your users to see, you’re on the right way.
The Features You Get with Resort & Accommodation Booking OpenCart Themes
Imagine you’re a potential customer searching for a hotel booking service site. How do you know that you get the best user experience possible? Make a list of those features. Then go through the list of benefits you can find in hotels OpenCart themes and see how much you can get. So, you understand that you don’t’ need all of those, but a few that will serve you and your users.
- Modern, clean, and clutter-free designs that work specifically for hotels websites;
- Responsive and Retina-ready layout to help your pages adapt to all smart devices and screen sizes;
- Performance optimization and faster page speed load to make your users happier while browsing your site;
- Dropdown menu and MegaMenu integration to make your site easy to navigate;
- Online store functionality to help you launch a fully-fledged online store that sells just about anything online;
- Blog functionality to create and share valuable content with your audience;
- Multipurpose nature to help you customize the template up to your needs every time you change the topic;
- Best-inbuilt SEO features to help your website keep its rankings at its top;
- Bootstrap framework for creating responsive page layouts right off the bat;
- Multilanguage support with the RTL feature for creating international website;
- Multicurrency support to make it easier for your users to purchase your items in the currency they want;
Who Can Use Hotels OpenCart Themes?
The best thing about these premium OpenCart themes is that they can work for anyone. Whether a non-tech-savvy or skilled user, there are solutions for any skill level. Sometimes it will pay off to go for a theme that offers fewer customization options. The reason for that is obvious. If you are non-tech-savvy, getting the buffet of options can get you overwhelmed. And when you don’t have a clue where to start, the last thing you want is to struggle even more.
The search for the best OpenCart templates starts with your business goals. When you keep those in mind, you can find a solution to help achieve those. The collection of templates you see here can work for resort centers, hostel listing companies, accommodation owners, hostels, motes, you name it. Well, there’s nothing wrong if you’d like to build a fashion or travel blog with these themes. As long as the template serves you and your customers, you can go for it and make the best out of it.
eCommerce Website Creation with Resort & Accommodation Booking OpenCart Templates: Tips and Tricks
Building a hotel OpenCart website is only part of the puzzle. What’s even trickier is to make your website effective to generate leads. And for that, it’s not enough to just have a website. It needs to follow the best web design tips and tricks to serve you and get you the coveted deals you want.
- Forget clutter. Make sure your visual picture reflects your business and creates the design your users want to see;
- Whatever services you provide, show the results. It’s better to provide a comparison of before and after the service.
- Take care of typography; size can make a big difference.
- Invest in premium responsive templates that let your website look awesome across all smart devices and screen sizes;
- Create and share valuable content that connects with your audience; make sure your blog is fresh since the news is always in control;
- Make sure the online booking is easy for your users on any smart device;
- Invest in the best SEO features, use the right keywords, blog regularly;
- Overload your website design neither with walls of the text nor with multimedia content;
- Make sure your website navigation is easy and convenient for your users;
- Add high-quality images and pictures that are worth a thousand words;
- If possible, add a quick video that tells your story or summarize your message;
- Check your CTAs for clear and concise message;