Make Customers Love Your Brand with Shopify Jewelry Themes
These days, when any business owner does their best to succeed, it looks like it is impossible to create a unique online presence. However, one can google tons of niche-oriented business websites, but only a few of them do make sense for a company's budget. Today’s site owners have all chances to craft an alluring design with endless trendy features you can find inside Shopify jewelry themes and other ready-mades. You won’t need to code unless you want to change everything by hand. It means that both starters and experienced creators could save plenty of time and nerves when building their websites with ready-to-use items.
Here you might think: so why only some websites transform into winning marketplaces, top-rated blogs, and go-to places when anyone can build a professional site in a codeless way? Looks like it is not enough to get a beautiful design and fill it with all possible web design trends. You need to understand what future customers expect to see before visiting your pages and build them the way people want them. Making your UI visitor-ready would help much more than simply adding catchy elements to a poorly built website. Don’t stop reading, as this post will show you everything one might need to start launching their dream website.
Everything You Need to Know Before Working with Shopify Themes
Who can work with Shopify themes for jewelry stores, and how hard will this process be? - this must be the #1 question beginners have in mind. All premium items are made with user experience in mind. That is why, no matter what topic, design, or website kind you are searching for, you don’t have to worry about the template’s usability. In addition to a clean, open code, you have the next features:
- Creator-oriented design - comes with multiple easy-to-use features, pre-styled online pages, and ready-made web design components. Everything is simple to customize with numerous tweakable settings.
- Highly responsive theme design - makes all the website sections, pages, and other visuals look and function well on any device with any modern screen size. It also comes for all major browsers so that you don’t have to search for Cross-browser Compatibility separately.
- SEO-friendly code - makes Google and other search engines like your website notice it among competitors’ projects and scan your data to get better search results.
- SEO-friendly design - also works well to improve your online presence; it includes different SEO-oriented features, like MegaMenu, that provide a better on-site experience.
- Visitor-friendly site navigation - makes one of most essential features for jewelry and accessories websites and other eCommerce projects; this includes sticky design elements, back-to-top buttons, tags, and category sorting, interlinking (related products), etc.
- Visible contacts - here is another must-have, as prospects should find a way to reach you out rapidly + we recommend you add live chat or at least a quick contact form for a better on-site experience.
- Translation-ready or (even better!) multi-language content improves SEO, attracts new people to your business, and helps shop owners enter the global market.
- Multi-currency - is a must for any online store + we also recommend you add various payment methods.
These are not even half of what you would see inside a properly selected Shopify theme. The best thing about our products is that they are so simple to edit. One can easily customize their template, even if there was no previous experience at all. You can play with colors, replace components, tweak shapes, sizes, fonts, and much more.
Niche-Oriented Shopify Website Themes
People love Shopify products because they provide everything you might want to buy when building an online shop. You have all must-haves, specialized and trendy features in one package. We recommend you purchase niche-oriented themes if you are not sure whether you will sell jewelry only. These products are suitable for all fashion-related topics. Here is what you can cover with a niche theme based on Shopify:
- Fashion, beauty & trends,
- Cosmetics, accessories & jewelry,
- Personal fashion assistant, stylist, make-up artist,
- Brand promotion, catalog, blog, magazine & news portal,
- eCommerce website & online boutique, etc.
It is simple and budget-saving to use niche themes if you think you might change the site’s topic or enlarge your assortment. This would also be helpful if you want to run several websites.
Let’s take Glossier as an example. This multifunctional product includes six website templates in the pack that cover the next topics:
- Linen & lace,
- Detox & skincare.
Just choose the 5 Sites Licence or more and build as many projects as you need with a single item. It would have the following features to be worthy of your attention:
- Several or multiple demos,
- Homepage, footer & header variations,
- Multiple Grid & List options for products,
- Ajax-based Wishlist, Compare & Cart,
- Social media integration, including sharing, login, and collections + you might want to add Insta Feed to make your latest images appear right on the homepage,
- Minimalist pop-ups for the newsletter and other essential notifications,
- Custom product filters to let shoppers search for your goods by creators, brands, countries, colors, sizes, styles, and other features,
- Product categories and subcategories with related products to ease the searching process,
- Track order and Order complete features; please, pay special attention to this because all your work would become useless if these features don’t function well,
- MegaMenu - provides better content sorting, makes web design comfy, improves SEO, and creates the charming minimalist look,
- Product Quick View feature.
Multipurpose Shopify Themes
Shopify provides products for almost any business type. As expected, you can find many multipurpose Shopify themes suitable for multiple businesses. They should also come with all the named essentials and specialized features. Take a quick look at the Apparelix demo to know what a high-quality multipurpose theme looks like. You can see there five customizable homepages and 30+ demos that make Apparelix fit so many topics, including:
- Men fashion, lady trends, lingerie, belts & swimsuits,
- Jewelry, accessories, bag store, glasses shop & watches,
- Handmade, crafts, holiday gifts, DIY & hobby,
- Caviar store, food delivery, alcohol & restaurant,
- Vegan shop & healthy food,
- Electronics, repair, mobile accessories, cars & bikes,
- Real estate, design, interior & exterior,
- Fitness, sports & outdoors,
- Travel agency, relax & extreme,
- Books & stationery essentials,
- Hookah & medical marijuana store.
Keep in mind that these are only the basic topics the theme covers. Store owners get even more website solutions with Apparelix and other premium multipurpose items.
14 BEST Shopify Themes: Demonstration In Detail
In this video, you'll see the BEST Shopify Themes to get for 2021. Ever wondered, what Shopify themes are they using to make their online stores successful? Here's the answer
Shopify Jewelry Themes Q&A
Why do I need my Shopify theme to be mobile-ready?
All professional themes and templates have a responsive design today. It means that your future shop would automatically convert to fit the visitor’s screen size so that you won’t need to taste your UI and check whether it works well in major browsers. Even though this feature is a must, make sure that your website is mobile-ready. It makes visuals and the rest of your content easy to access from mobiles, which betters the website usability and improves SEO. When choosing a mobile-friendly theme, you also get many small-screened related features, like scrollable sliders or eye-friendly blog posts. Plus, mobile-friendly design is critical for eCommerce projects, as it lets users purchase products, add them to wishlists, and compare easily from phones.
How do I choose among Shopify themes for business?
Before everything else, you might want to use the theme that already fits your brand identity. You don’t have to waste much time searching, as all our themes are easy to customize. Once you found a product you like, make sure that it comes with the following features inside:
- Quick load time optimization,
- SEO + responsiveness,
- Mobile-first design,
- Sticky Menu, drag & drop sections, back-to-top button, and other visitor-friendly features,
- Sale countdown, slider styles, animation effects, and other visuals for a winning promo,
- Brand logo sliders, smart search, and different gallery types,
- Newsletter and contact forms,
- Social sharing,
- eCommerce package, etc.
Besides, we recommend you make sure that every part of your project is easy to find. That is why you would also need the next:
- Smart sorting options,
- Related products,
- Advanced product filters,
- Breadcrumbs with Parallax effect,
- Extra link blocks in footer,
- Sitemap, etc.
What is the difference between free and premium Shopify themes?
The main difference is that premium Shopify products contain not only must-haves, like responsiveness, but also provide numerous niche-oriented features. For example, purchasing a premium theme for a jewelry store would get modern features, like Collection Banners, and essential features, like Product Quickview or Online Chat. However, don’t miss our free products selection if you are looking for freebies. All the free templates we offer come with clean, semantic code and include many critical features, including drag & drop editing, flexible design options, cross-browser compatibility, readable fonts, and more.
How can I edit a Shopify theme for a jewelry website?
Like all modern products, Shopify themes allow code-free editing. They come with a visual builder that works on drag-n-drop and allows modifying the existing theme pages by tweaking their settings. You can replace page elements, change their look, or create new pages with numerous pre-made web design components. Our themes are highly customizable and don’t require special skills or previous website-building experience.