Legalest - Lawyer and Law Firm WordPress Theme by TemplateMela
Legalor - Lawyer WordPress Elementor Theme by xtremethemes
Lawboss Law And Lawyer HTML5 Template by DreamIT
Lowgo Attorney, Law & Lawyer WordPress Theme by codexpert
Principle - Law Ready-to-Use Website Template by RockThemes
Lawen - Lawyer & Law Firm WordPress Theme by garantiwebt
Dreamhub Lawyer and law HTML5 Template by DRTheme
Lawyer & Attorney Multipage Website Template by RockThemes
Law Firm Moto CMS 3 Template by MotoCMS
Justika | Lawyer & Legal Firm Services WordPress Theme by Slidesigmathemes
Lawico - Law Lawyer & Attorney WordPress Theme by WebiBazaar
Bikot - Law and Lawyer WordPress Theme by themex
Legalator Professional Lawyer Elementor Template Kits by WordpressLandingo
LegalDigital Responsive Wordpress Theme by MapilitMedia
LawGit Law, Lawyer & Attorney WordPress Theme by ThemeHurst
Respes - Lawyer WordPress Theme by xtremethemes
Gogrin - Law, Lawyer, & Attorney WordPress Theme by codexpert
LawStudio - Lawyer and Law Firm Joomla 4 Template by Unitemplates
Law Expert - Law Firm Responsive Website Template by xtremethemes
DB justice Lawyer - Bootstrap Landing Page Template by DezingBrain
Lowrs - Defense Lawyers WordPress Theme by themex
Lorw - Defense Lawyers and law WordPress Theme by WPEXPERT
Jober - Recruitment Agency HTML5 Website Template by xtremethemes
5 Best Law Firm Website Templates and Themes 2023
|Multipurpose Intense - #1 HTML Bootstrap Website Template||4,124||$61|
|Attorna - Law, Lawyer, and Attorney WordPress Theme||72||$39|
|LawStudio - Lawyer and Law Firm Joomla 4 Template||37||$57|
|Legalest - Lawyer and Law Firm WordPress Theme||24||$48|
|Legalor - Lawyer WordPress Elementor Theme||198||$77|
Best Collection of Top Law Firm Website Templates for Your Projects
The modern business world requires a high-qualitative website in the online space to thrive. Creating it takes a knowledge of coding, a huge amount of time, and enough money. However, most people prefer ready-made layouts that solve all the problems that may arise. We developed themes appropriate to the juridical niche to help you build a reliable webspace. The new collection of law firm website templates provides professional, clean designs that inspire trust in the potential customer. High-quality images and powerful colors combined with well-structured elements show people an organized company.
In our library, you can choose the best theme for WordPress, Joomla, PrestaShop, Magento, Shopify, WooCommerce, MotoCMS, and HTML5. All those platforms imply a convenient admin panel with an advanced set of options to facilitate your interaction with your website. Also, choosing one of our digital products reduces the development process and allows you to launch your website right on the day of purchasing! Unlock numerous opportunities for your business with stunning designs from TemplateMonster!
Features and Characteristics of Lawyer & Legal Templates
Some companies hire web developers to build the site because web development requires coding skills, experience, and time. For this reason, website building becomes quite expensive. That is why we offer less costly and time-saving solutions. Ready-made designs consist of pages for any taste and have a set of tools, options, and features. Some of the essentials are:
- Multipurpose design. You can find any type of project fittable for any web project.
- Responsive layout. This crucial feature allows visitors to view all content from both desktops and mobile devices.
- Google Map integration. It helps customers easily find your office location and build a route to it.
- SEO-optimization. This feature increases your ratings in search engines that leads to expanding your client base.
- Retina-ready design. Permits to display content great on all browsers and devices, including iOS and Android.
- Social media integration. Thanks to this feature, you gain more traffic to your site, because today almost everybody has an account on social media.
- Useful blog. You may use this solution, giving visitors helpful information, tips, and telling about your company or products you provide.
- Contact information. Add phone number, address, working hours, contact, or get in touch forms on the visible parts of the layout to help customers contact you effortlessly.
Besides, all themes are cross-browser, particularly compatible with IE10+, Chrome, Opera, Firefox, and Safari. There are also more additional options:
- W3C valid coding;
- Bootstrap 4;
- Php mailer;
- Google fonts;
- SCSS & Pug files;
- CSS3 animation effects and transitions;
- Parallax, and more.
Who Needs to Create Lawyer & Legal Website
The legal niche includes many companies, activities, and services. Each of them strives to have a reliable and attractive presentation, whether personal portfolio or company profile. That is why our themes suit any law-related projects, in particular:
- law firms
- banking and finance companies
- private jurists and attorneys
- legal consultations
- political candidates and campaigns
- requirement agencies
- the training center, courses hub, college, academy, university, school, and more.
Viewing our collection of HTML templates for legal companies, you can be sure that any layout you pick up fits your needs and purposes. Thanks to the built-in features and options, any businessman can achieve your goals and meet the expectations of the site.
How to Create a Successful Law Firm Website
It is not a secret that a first impression is important. Sometimes it plays a critical role in choosing certain legal services. That is why the website should be attractive and credible. We recommend you to pay attention to the following tips that may help you:
- Visibility in the search engines. The themes already have SEO-friendly code that allows you to increase your ranking in the search results. This brings you a new audience and expands the client base. Besides, it would be best if you implemented keywords in your content. They must reflect the main points of your activity, so your content will be relevant to queries. Think about what your potential customers may write in the search bar to find your information. Then add the main words and phrases to your content. But do not overload the site with these keywords to avoid spam. Moreover, we are glad to share some tips that make Google place your company higher of the search engine:
- Up-to-date project
- Relevant tags and keywords
- Well-working interlinking
- Unique content
- Fresh descriptions and images
- Responsive design to any device
- Multilingual content.
Law Firm Website Templates FAQ
Why do I need a law firm website template?
Pre-made themes have easy access to underlying coding. It allows creating a page with an attorney profile or a multi-page site with a detailed description of legal consultations of the law company. Besides, the collection of layouts provides products with an admin panel, editor, builder, visual options, and more to let you choose which of them is the most comfortable instrument to use. We should mention that the TemplateMonster marketplace updates all products to support the highest quality.
Can I get unlimited access to the best law firm website templates?
If you need limitless access to premium products and assets, subscribe to MonsterONE. This unique service allows downloading as many items as you want, paying only one fee for all of them. It is a perfect solution for web developers, web designers, and studios. Learn more about the MonsterONE subscription and pricing plans by asking your question to our managers.
What should I do if I face a problem with one of the law firm website templates?
There are two ways to get help if you have some issues with your online project. You may get in touch with the technical support via live chat, located in the right low corner of the page. Our specialists answer as quickly as possible and will give you instructions. Moreover, you can choose one of our extra services. It will save your time and permit you to start running a site quicker.
Why do I need HTML Editor, and how to use it in law firm website templates?
As you have noticed, most of the provided templates have an HTML editor. Thanks to such a useful tool, you can make customization features and management critically easy. Moreover, it allows you to edit any part of the design and still has optimized code. This option can be decisive while choosing the template for the law-related project.
The Importance of Mobile-Friendliness of Law Firm Website Templates
Today more than half of all users open the Internet on their mobile devices. Neglecting this essential feature, you're losing a huge amount of potential customers. The modern pace of life is fussy and requires solving tasks as quickly as possible. That is why it is more comfortable to search for information via smartphones that are always in the pocket. For this reason, if you want to be closer to mobile users, you should have a good mobile version of your juridical site. We included mobile-friendly code into all templates to help you deal with this task. Thanks to it, your content will display correctly on any devices' screen. Moreover, there are some useful tips for enhancing the mobile experience:
- Ditch pop-ups and text-blocking. They always hinder reading the text on small screens.
- Keep your design simple. A simple look helps to make your website navigation easy on smartphone screens.
- Make the buttons big enough. They allow visitors to click on them with their fingers effortlessly.
- Use medium to large font sizes. Your content should be readable on small screen sizes.
- Faster loading speed. Not overload the site because it may slow down the loading.