- Attribute Search
- Category Search
- Mega Menu
- Ajax Wishlist
- Ajax Compare
- Ajax Quick View
- Fully responsive
- Works great with Magento 2
- Easy to install
12 Tools Magento Themes and Templates
Launch Your Online Store with Ready-to-Use Magento Themes for Toolset Websites
- Furniture Skin;
- Lingerie Skin;
- Spare Parts Skin;
- Medical Equipment Skin;
- Bikes Skin.
- Electronics Skin (Coding: LESS);
- Sports Skin (Coding: LESS);
- Tools Skin (Coding: LESS);
- Kids Store (Coding: LESS);
- Grocery Store, Supermarket (Coding: LESS);
- Fashion Store (Coding: LESS).
- Ajax Search
- Film Slider
- Ajax Wishlist
- Ajax Compare
- Ajax Catalog
- Layout Switcher
- Parallax and Video Background
- Google Map
- Catalog Images Grid
- Featured Products
- Theme Options
- Newsletter popup
- Shop by Brand
- Special Price Countdown
- Social Login
- Social Sharing
- Facebook page plugin
- Twitter plugin
- Site Maintenance
- Social Icons
Illin.co - Tools & Equipment Magento Theme by RockThemes
Functional Online Shop Magento Theme by RockThemes
GrailWibo Magento Theme by RockThemes
Gento - Hand Tools Store Design Magento Theme by RockThemes
5 Best Tools Magento Themes and Templates 2023
|BzoParts - Auto Parts, Equipment Responsive Magento 2 Theme||11||$78|
|Magetique - AMP-Ready Multipurpose Magento Theme||1,090||$188|
|Illin.co - Tools & Equipment Magento Theme||160||$108|
|Gento - Hand Tools Store Design Magento Theme||10||$110|
|Functional Online Shop Magento Theme||123||$108|
Best Tools Magento Themes for Your Online Store
Faultless engineering exists only in theory. We all make mistakes, and that’s nothing wrong with that. The only way to do it right is to minimize them. And that’s where our tools Magento themes would be your greatest ally. If you’re having a hard time coming up with a good solution, take the time to check out our collection. Many of Magento tools options include great ideas that might aid you on the journey to a good website design. The bottom-line is function, style, and durability for tools. Our Magento themes let you see every handle grip or carefully crafted pliers up close.
Want your online hardware store to look at its best? Then you’ve come to the right place. Our Magento tool options provide easy-to-read fonts, a wide array of color selections, creative banners, and the most current graphics. The internet is a world full of images and videos. And you can use that power of stimulating visual content to draw customers to your site. Afraid that your skill gap can be a barrier? Well, that’s not true. Today, that’s not even an excuse. The only thing that holds you is your desire.
You might design the best Magento design tool website, but nobody will buy from you. And the price won’t be the key reason for that. Instead, nobody knows you exist and can’t find you online. That’s where SEO optimization and the right marketing strategy will come to the rescue. Our premium Magento templates come with the best-inbuilt SEO features right off the bat. For you, that means your website is more likely to appear at the top of the search engine results. That can mean more organic traffic and more sales as a result. Nobody wants to fail initially, and that’s where we can help.
The Features You Get with Toolset Magento Themes
Getting through the best tools Magento templates can be challenging. The key reason is obvious – there are many features to consider before you get down to the search. Let’s go down the list of the most popular features you might expect to get from a template.
- Clean, attractive, and modern design that can work for hardware appliances shops, equipment, or repair stores;
- Valid HTML 5 code that comes with the best-inbuilt SEO features to help your website appear at the top of the SERP results;
- Powerful admin panel that lets you operate your online store with no extra effort from your side;
- Responsive and Retina-ready design that lets your website adapt automatically to smart devices of all kinds;
- Dropdown menu and MegaMenu support that make navigation through your website a breeze;
- Online store integration that comes bundled from the ground up;
- Google map functionality to help visitors know your geolocation;
- On-line chat support to keep in touch with your visitors;
- Bootstrap framework that enables you to create responsive web pages like a pro;
- Tons of advanced theme options to help you get creative with your page layouts with no coding skills;
- Performance optimization and the AMP technology support to make your web pages load almost immediately;
- Multicurrency support to make it convenient for your visitors to purchase from you;
- A pack of Magento extensions that can level up the functionality of your website to a notch;
- Several working web forms that let your visitors contact, subscribe, register, or search on your website.
Who Can Use Tools Magento eCommerce Themes?
The thing is, building a tool website doesn’t happen overnight. There’s a lot to consider regarding what product or service you offer, the industries you serve, and your customers. But the good news is that you can get your web project off the ground today, even with a skill gap. That’s where a good Magento tool template will help. The key step is to ensure the template will serve you and get where you want quicker. And don’t be afraid of creating a website yourself. That isn’t rocket science today.
Depending on your niche, the template you might need should have a plethora of features, functionality, and configurations. However, the mistake is to opt for one with lots of that stuff. The truth is you don’t need all the goodies to make your website successful. Much more depends on how effective your website is. And that can be done if the template you pick serves you and helps you reach your goal. So, first, go down the list of the best Tools Magento templates one by one. Take the time to learn the benefits and think about how that can help you. Make the list of your favorites, and then compare your options.
eCommerce Website Creation with Toolset Magento Templates: Tips and Tricks
Since our Magento templates are perfect for equipment and tools stores, that’s not the limit. The key thing is to make your website effective. You can tweak the overall look of your website up to the level, and that should still be easy to digest and understand.
- Invest in premium website templates to get started on the right foot;
- Keep your message short and to the point; visualize as much information as possible; make it easy to grasp from first sight;
- Add clear and concise CTAs that help your visitors go to where you need them to go;
- Place relevant customer reviews and testimonials that add social proof and build trust with your visitors;
- Introduce yourself and the expert team behind your brand to add some humanity to your digital presence;
- If possible, add short videos that summarize your story in a more appealing way;
- Invest in high-quality imagery to set the tone and feel of your business;
- Make sure your website is responsive and mobile-first to reach out to users on mobile worldwide;
- Start a blog, create the best content and make it shareable with your visitors;
- Launch an online store to make profits and sell your products or services with audiences;
- Add contact details on each page of your website; make sure they are easy to scan;
- Your business needs to be available to your customers online 24/7.