Shopify Multilingual Themes – Sell in Different Languages!
Connect at all possible levels. Discover new possibilities with a multi-language Shopify theme and translate your content into any language. Besides that, clean UI/UX makes a website very easy to navigate.
If you want to bring your website to the international level and sell in multiple languages, Shopify multi-language themes from TemplateMonster are the right choice for you.
All themes contain various elements that give you many advantages in creating a successful website. Check them out:
- Online store functionality with different payment methods;
- Details of product – to provide all the necessary information;
- Facebook quick chat – to answer questions quickly;
- Instagram shop – a great way to promote your products in social media;
- Automatic price change;
- Blog – all FAQ with reliable information;
- Unique designs and revolution sliders;
- The valid HTML5, CSS3 code – speed optimization and customization flexibility;
- Diverse layouts and custom colors.
Shopify Multilingual Themes for All Kinds of Businesses
These templates are good for startups, as for well-established businesses of all kinds like fashion, sports, beauty, electronics, and more. Professionally designed to bring your website to the international level with bilingual functions on the eCommerce platform.
Free and Premium Shopify Multi-Language Website Templates
Using free templates is a great way for the beginners to learn how to manage your online store, though to improve your website and for professional businesses we offer premium templates with advanced options:
- Professional support – if you experience any issue, theme Authors are ready to provide you with qualified assistance;
- Code optimization – free templates sometimes take time to load due to weak code optimization, while premium guarantee fast loading;
- Fully responsive layouts – makes your website look professional on any device. Adaptive to any browser or screen. Mobile-friendly designs.
- Security options - premium templates contain a full package of features and free regular updates, while with the free ones you may miss some important features.
When you use the eCommerce platform, you need to protect your data. Free templates have issues with data protection.
Buying a Multilingual Shopify Theme
Just follow these steps for easy set up:
- Choose the template that fits you;
- Use the “Live Demo” feature to discover all its functions;
- Add it to cart;
- Download it;
- Install and activate;
- Customize the chosen theme according to your preferences.
How to Create a New Language for Your Shopify Theme:
After downloading the theme, go to “Edit Language” ➡ “Change theme language” ➡ Choose the language you want from the list After downloading the theme, go to “Edit Language” ➡ “Change theme language” ➡ Click “Save”! This video is a step-by-step guide on how to create a new language for your Shopify theme in Shopify. Simple use of the multi-language theme to boost your sales and effectively manage your website. Selling in multiple languages never was so easy!
Multi-language Theme Shopify Questions and Answers
How do I add multiple languages to Shopify?
You may set up a few different languages to your template for the simplicity of managing your bilingual store. Follow these instructions: Dashboard ➡ Themes ➡ Themes Settings ➡ Bilingual ➡ Choose #1 Language and #2 Language and hit “Save” ✔
Can you help me install a Multi-language Shopify theme?
Is Shopify Multilingual?
Yes, it is. You can easily translate your Shopify Multilingual theme and it is very simple to set up a new language and manage a multi-language online store.
Are the multi-language Shopify themes SEO-optimized?
Yes, they are. Shopify themes from TemplateMonster have valid HTML and CSS, great upload speed, and responsive designs. They are compatible with all browsers and mobile-friendly.