PlumbX - Plumber and Repair Services Elementor Template Kit
[ Exclusive Product ]
Created: Mar 14, 2023
Updated: Mar 14, 2023
MonsterONE - Unlimited Downloads for $13.25/mo
PlumbX is Elementor Template Kit build for a plumbing company, repair, maintenance, roofing, or any other repair service type. The template's pixel-perfect design ensures that your final product is adaptable and simple to expand. Encore also functions properly on smartphones with different screen sizes. The PlumbX has beautiful 8+ pages also this kit has a blog archive and a blog single page.
PlumbX is made with elementor & elementor pro plugins. The Kit is fully responsive to any device. Get the kit and create your website with just one click.
Template Kit Key Features:
- Beautiful and Elegant Home Page
- Ready-made Header and Footer
- Blog Listing and Single Blog Template
- 8+ Creative Pages
- No Coding Skills Required
- 100% Responsive
- One-Click Pages Setup
- Cross-Browser Compatible
- Home Page
- About Us
- Blog Detail
- Contact Us
- Coming Soon
All pictures, symbols, and resources are incorporated with a zip file that you will get on buy. We energetically suggest supplanting it with your own resources or items. In the event that you decide to utilize our pictures, symbols, and resources first, if it's not too much trouble, guarantee they're appropriately authorized.
Of course, every one of our pictures is utilized with CC0 (Creative Commons Zero) License
- Elementor (free)
- Elementor Pro (need license)
- Hello Elementor (free)
- Child Theme for Hello Elementor (optional)
How to Import a Template Kit
- Download your main zip folder - unzip this primary folder and you will find folders for the following: Documentation, Media, and OneClickImport.
- For the main uploadable kit file, please go through the "OneClickImport" folder from the extracted folder - Do not unzip (the zip is titled "elementor-kit.zip")
- Go to WordPress Dashboard - Elementor - Tools - Import / Export Kit
- Click Import a Template Kit
- Drag and drop the included site kit zip file to import
- Select the plugins you want to import (you will need an Elementor Pro license) - Click Next
- Select which parts you want to apply - for a full site import make sure everything is checked. Click Import
Tips After Importing:
- Survey our documentation record - this gives establishment, setup, and update data as well as instructional exercise recordings.
- Once imported - add your site logo to the global Site Settings.
- Add another menu for use in the header and a different (or the same) menu for the footer.
- We offer full documentation on the demo page as well as help through TemplateMonster.
0 Reviews for this product
0 Comments for this product