HAUS - Sans Family Font
HAUS Sans is my first sans-serif experiment, inspired by Bauhaus and historical grotesk typefaces of the 1930s.
Available in 6 weights, from “Ultra Light” to “Extra Bold” regular and italic versions.
The font includes 389 glyphs, with subscripts, superscripts, ligatures and support almost all latin alphabets:
- ISO-8859-1 - Latin 1 Western Europe and Americas: Afrikaans, Basque, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, English, Faeroese, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Icelandic, Irish, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish and Swedish.
- ISO-8859-2 Latin 2 Latin-written Slavic and Central European languages: Czech, German, Hungarian, Polish, Romanian, Croatian, Slovak, Slovene.
- ISO-8859-3 - Latin 3 Esperanto, Galician, Maltese, and Turkish.
- ISO-8859-4 - Latin 4 Scandinavia/Baltic (mostly covered by 8859-1 also): Estonian, Latvian, and Lithuanian. It is an incomplete predecessor of Latin 6.
- ISO-8859-9 - Latin 5 Same as 8859-1 except for Turkish instead of Icelandic.
- ISO-8859-10 - Latin 6 Lappish/Nordic/Eskimo languages: adds the last Inuit (Greenlandic) and Sami (Lappish) letters that were missing in Latin 4 to cover the entire Nordic area.
Simple double click on the font file that you want to install or copy the fonts to your System Fonts folder. TTF works on Windows, Linux and Mac.
0 Reviews for this product
0 Comments for this product