Are you an HTML templates developer? Do you sell your own products? Get closer to your clients. Import any valid HTML template into Novi Builder with 3 clicks only and multiply your earnings today.
Key Features of Novi
Import any valid HTML template*
Create as many pages as you need
Russian, German and French languages included
Start editing your text with a single click
Save your own presets for future use
Edit the source code of your project
Inspect your elements in code
Use Style Manager in HTML Code Editor
Copy paste & replace any design elements
Preview on different resolutions
Subscribe form Plugins
Swiper Slider Plugin
Google Map Plugin
Owl Carousel Plugin
*Note: the template should be prepared according to the steps specified in the documentation (section "Import Template")
To ensure comfortable work with Novi Builder, your system should meet the following requirements:
Browser: Chrome 50+ or Safari 10+
4GB RAM or more
Display with minimal resolution of 1024x768
CPU with minimal clock rate of 1GHz
Keyboard and mouse
You can install Novi Builder on a local or remote server. See the documentation for details.
Web Server Requirements
To ensure the correct work of Novi Builder, your server should meet the following requirements:
Turn off ModSecurity module or other security module
Turn on mod_rewrite module
php_memory_limit = 64M
upload_max_filesize = 64M
post_max_size = 64M
max_input_time = 60
php_max_input_vars = 1000
max_execution_time = 30
short_open_tag = 1
error_reporting = E_ALL ^ E_WARNING
* You must have "mbstring" PHP extension enabled on your server. The server should also handle JSON files correctly.
Version 0.9.9 March 12, 2020
- Have you ever wanted to add some type of analytics to your ready-made website that was built with Novi Builder? Now you can! There is a new section under Configuration called Analytics. There you can set up Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, Google Tag Manager, and even Facebook Pixel.
Version 0.9.8 December 20, 2019
- Google Fonts library loading was improved drastically, so Novi Builder loads much faster and uses less browser memory.
- An issue with removing redundant Google Fonts from project settings was fixed. Now you can remove unnecessary Google Fonts to speed up your website.
- An issue with editor panels and icons was fixed.
- An issue with Swiper slider styles in default template was fixed.
- Some Christmas decorations were added.
Version 0.9.7 November 6, 2019
- The anti-cache feature was added for Novi Builder editor styles. Now there is no need to hard-reload Novi Builder after applying new updates. No more visually broken components!
- The Swiper Slider plugin was updated. Broken transition effects were removed.
- The content of the default template, which comes with Novi Builder, was updated. Some descriptions and texts were changed due to some plugins removal.
- An issue with Light Gallery plugin UI was fixed.
- An issue with Tabs plugin and selected tab headings in the default Novi Builder template was fixed.
Version 0.9.6 April 24, 2019
- The ability to use Unsplash service was added within Media Library. With Unsplash integration to Novi, you will have thousands of high-quality, fully-licensed stock images at your disposal.
- There was added the ability to work with CSS grid properties, such as grid-template-columns, grid-template-rows etc.
- There was removed a deprecated Instafeed plugin (because of the Instagram API changes). All presets and demo pages, using this plugin, were updated accordingly.
- An issue with updated scroll behaviour in new versions of Google Chrome was fixed.
- The slider with Ken Burns effect styles and editing was also fixed.
Version 0.9.5 March 13, 2019
- There was added a new "SEO" Section in Project Settings. Now you have the ability to generate sitemap.xml and robots.txt files.
- A few issues of importing project media files into Media Library were fixed.
- There was fixed an issue with uploading icon packs on *nix based systems.
- Novi Label plugin was updated.
Version 0.9.4 February 12, 2019
- Added the feature of preconfigured project layers in Project Settings (in case your static template includes popular CSS-framework for layout and markup)
- Fixed a number of major issues concerning publishing
- Reworked the appearance of the builder Header section
- Updated UX of Replace Preset in the Edit Mode
- Updated UX of Presets panel in the Design Mode
- Updated UX of the Colorpicker component
Version 0.9.3 August 21, 2018
- Updated Google Map plugin. Added possibility to change API key
- Fixed issues when inserting an image from the media gallery
- Fixed default cases when text editor applied styles wrong
- Fixed styles in Novi Iframe plugin
- Fixed builder loading issue in Mozilla Firefox
- Fixed error with project publishing after text editing
- Fixed error with gradual filesize increase of core.min.js after saving the default project
Version 0.9.2 June 21, 2018
- Added the feature of image reduction in Media Library.
- Added the feature of copying an image link (relative path) in Media Library.
- Added the feature of adding images to Media Library using drag & drop.
- Added the feature of editing letter spacing and font weight in Text Editor.
- Added the feature of saving the original image when cropping or reducing an image.
- Added the feature of importing all template images to Media Library.
- Added the feature of deleting an image from template if it already is in Media Library.
- Improved the application's startup speed.
- Improved the speed of switching to Preview Mode.
- Fixed the calculation of text editor position when viewing the website in mobile version.
- Changes in text editor are now applied to the resolution, in which the user carried out his actions.
- Updated UX in Media Library.
- Reworked the features of changing the font size and family.
- Reworked the Text Editor logic. Now all changes are saved in the novi.css stylesheet.
- Reworked the appearance of settings.
- Reworked the tool for editing links in text editor. Now it works similar to the Novi Link plugin.
- Reworked project's work logic with Google Fonts. Added a corresponding entry in the settings.
- System and project settings were combined.
- Fixed minor bugs.
Version 0.9.1 - April 26, 2018
- Fixed bug with file upload in the media gallery
Version 0.9.0 - April 25, 2018
- Fixed the error with the unavailability of adding presets in Edit mode.
- Fixed the error of Novi core when working with stylesheets.
Version 0.9.0 - April 25, 2018
- Added password authorization.
- Added Style Manager in HTML Code Editor.
- Added German and French localization.
- Added the feature of editing local CSS files connected via "@import".
- Added the link to changelog in the window with new updates.
- Added “Styles directory path” field in Project Settings.
- Added the manual forcing element states (hover, focus, active) in Design Mode.
- Updated the link plugin. Added the feature of setting favorite links. Added the feature of creating a page link.
- Updated the image cropping tool. Added fields for manual input of cropped area’s size. Added automatic recognition of an optimal size for a cropped area based on the replaceable image’s size.
- Updated preset insertion window in Edit Mode.
- Updated the carousel plugin. Added the feature of changing and moving carousel elements.
- Fixed incorrect calculation of the validation error position in a CSS file.
- Fixed a bug with displaying categories in preset settings if a name contains spaces.
- Fixed a bug when editing text in the inserted preset was not transferred to the code.
- Fixed a lot of minor bugs.
Version 0.8.7 - January 30, 2018
- Fixed processing of autocomplete drop-down values for "keyword" in Save preset modal
- Fixed error with a project crash after saving, when one of the presets contains Cyrillic characters in the title
- Fixed error displaying characters when printing in the "keywords" field
- Increase height of Save preset modal
Version 0.8.6 - December 27, 2017
- Added Multilanguage support
- Added Russian language
- Added "Project Export" feature
- Added "Project Import" feature
- Added lightgallery plugin v.1.0.1
- Added language support for all plugins
- Added functionality for changing text align in text editor
- Added functionality for changing the text case in text editor
- Added link removal feature in text editor
- Added autocomplete for "keyword" in Save preset modal
- Added confirmation modal before publish
- Added error handling when project can't be load
- Adding page and preset preview is now done using media library
- Updated Project Settings
- Code editor now saves scroll position after switching tabs (HTML, CSS, JS)
- Fixed bug with updating text editor after applying changes
- Fixed bug when "tabindex" attribute sometimes appears in the source code
- Fixed bugs with page manager after changing home page
- Fixed bug with blurred icons in editor
5 Reviews for this product
0 Comments for this product