This WordPress plugin can be used to add a block which will calculate your Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) and will tell you how many calories you should take in the entire day based on age, gender, weight, height, how much activity you have done in the entire day(you can choose from 5 options), calculation formula you choose (from 2 options).This plugin also contains an about section where you can read what is Basal Metabolic Rate basically definition of Basic Metabolic Rate (BMR).
- You can change the Measurement Units of height and weight using a toggle switch (Default is Metric means the height will be entered in centimeters and weight will be entered in Kg and you can change it to Imperial where you can enter weight in pounds (lbs) and height in feet and inches).
- You can change the gender using a toggle switch in the calculator (Default is Male)
- You can enter weight in kilograms(Kg) or pounds (lbs)
- You can enter height in either centimeters (cm) or in Feet & Inches
- You can select your activity level among 5 given choices in the dropdown