A flyer template set ideal for promoting a junior school, pre-school or elementary school for new students enrollment. There are 3 color-scheme and layout options to choose from. All templates are fully editable. You can edit the sample texts, change color-schemes, and place new photos on the photo placeholders.
Flyer specs and features:
- print size: 8.5 x 11 inches (US Letter), 8.26x11.69 inches (A4)
- bleed area: 0.125 inches
- color: CMYK/300 dpi
- source-file format: Photoshop .psd
- editing software required: Adobe Photoshop CS3 or later version
- total 6 .psd files in the download
- only FREE fonts used
- help file included (on how to insert new photo on the photo placeholder)
- Bree Serif (free font)
- Poetsen One (free font)
- Segoe print (Windows system font),
- Sample photos as used on the preview above are NOT INCLUDED in the download. They are used for illustration-purpose only. You can use any photos of your choice to replace it. But if you are interested in the sample photos, we provide page links where to get/download the photos. The links can be found on the main files and 'readme.txt' file
- These templates can only be edited in Adobe Photoshop CS3 or later version. So make sure to check if this program installed on your system before deciding to purchase it.
- You must have a basic or working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop to edit the files.
If you have purchased these templates and very happy with it, I really appreciate if you could have some time to rate it and leave a positive comment. Many thanks.