Professional Skills For Resume CV Template Design
Created: Oct 6, 2021
Updated: Apr 28, 2023
★★★ Welcome to CreativeXenon ★★★
Introducing the Resume CV Template by CreativeXenon - a stunning and professional template that will help you make a lasting impression on potential employers and admission committees. With its modern and creative design, this template is perfect for those who want to stand out from the crowd and showcase their unique skills and qualifications. Designed by the talented team at CreativeXenon, this template features a visually appealing and well-organized layout that makes it easy for the reader to quickly scan your resume and understand your qualifications. The template comes with headings and subheadings to help you structure your information and a limited color palette that is both stylish and professional. The font used is a modern and professional font that is easy to read, ensuring that your resume is accessible to everyone. Whether you're looking to change careers, get your foot in the door, or showcase your achievements and qualifications to the world, this resume template is for your first job. So why wait? Invest in your future today and download this skills for resume template now!
► F I L E S_&_F E A T U R E S
- A4 Paper Size
- US Letter Size
- ( 8.5inx11in )
- Two Pages Resume/CV Template
- Cover Letter Page
- Included 30+ Icons Pack
- Paragraph & Character Style
- Guide Line Style
- Document & Baseline Grid
- Fully Layered Template
- CMYK, 300 DPI HD Resolution
- 100% Print Ready Files
- Fully Editable & Customization
- Fully Vector & Re-sizable Elements
- Free Font Used (Font File Included)
- Support File Included
► S O F T W A R E_V E R S I O N
- Microsoft Word → DOCX
- Adobe Photoshop → PSD
- Adobe Illustrator → AI
► C O M P A T I B L E
- Adobe : CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6, CC & Above
- Microsoft Word: 10 & Above
► H O W_I T_W O R K S
1. Add this listing to your cart. You purchase the listing and download the files instantly.
2. Download and install the fonts used. You will receive an instruction file with links to where you can download them.
3. Open your resume file in Word. Fill in your information in the template. Add or delete sections according to your needs. Be creative if you like, and change the colors or fonts!
4. Print at home using your favorite choice of paper! Create a PDF file to e-mail, or take it to your local printer! Repeat the same process with the cover letter.
► I M P O R T A N T
Feel free to contact us via this profile if there's any problem with your resume. All designs are copyright of (CreativeXenon) Templates are for personal use only and are not to be distributed or resold under any circumstances. It is our shop's policy that digital (downloaded files) orders are non-refundable since there is no way a buyer can guarantee the return of the property after a refund.
►► Don't Forget to Review & Rate this Product 5 Star!
0 Reviews for this product
0 Comments for this product