4,124 Music Tracks
Listen and Download the Best Stock Music
Positive Acoustic Guitars - Stock Music by TOShootmusic
Horror Room - Horror Opener Ident Music by Stereoalex
Easy Does It - Indie Pop - Stock Music by MytonMusic
They Are Coming - Cinematic Intense Trailer by Stereoalex
Dramatic Epicness Stock Music by Thesieryj
Nice Corporate Music "Positive Mind" by SoundGrenade
Nightmare - Horror Trailer Stock Music by Stereoalex
Cinematic Humorous Fun Piano Production Pack Stock Music by RomanSpivak
Happy Summer Production Pack Stock Music by RomanSpivak
Heavy Rock Attack - Audio Track by Abydos_Music
Halloween Discomfort - Spooky and Eerie - Stock Music by MytonMusic
Drift Generation - House Phonk Music by Stereoalex
Birth Of The Moon - Audio Track by ComposerSquad
Bright and Positive - Indie Pop - Stock Music by MytonMusic
Positive Music "Nature Awakens" by SoundGrenade
Child of the jungle - Ambient Indie Pop - Stock Music by MytonMusic
Nice Asian Piece "Weekend in China" by SoundGrenade
Inspiring and Happy - Audio Track by ikoliks
Inspiring Cinematic Epic Background by Thesieryj
Upbeat Inspiring Corporate Stock Music by RomanSpivak
Ambient Futuristic Piece "Abstract Technology" by SoundGrenade
Space Track "Stars Motion" by SoundGrenade
Maze Of Horror - Hybrid Horror Trailer Stock Music by Stereoalex
Hybrid Action Epic Cinematic Trailer Stock Music by RomanSpivak
Corporate Romantic Emotional Production Pack Stock Music by RomanSpivak
Bussines Time Inspire Corporate Stock Music by RomanSpivak
Futuristic Corporate - Stock Music by JASMusic
5 Best Music Tracks 2022
|A Little Something Sweet - Audio Track||1||$20|
|Acoustic Positive Folk Stock Music||1||$18|
|Take Me To The Sun - Music Theme - Audio Track||1||$20|
|Funky Comedic Heist Theme - Audio Track||1||$20|
|Elegant Corporate Presentation - Audio Track||1||$19|
Royalty-Free Stock Music
In short, royalty-free stock music is a type of licensing that allows you to spend a one-time fee on the license and use the music for as long as you need. Marketplaces, like TemplateMonster, that sell this kind of stock music attach the license to it. The latter specifies the way you can use the stock music in your projects, no matter what they entail.
Stock “royalty free” music is a great solution due to its versatility. Compared to other musical outlets, its cost varies from $25 to $100 per track for a wide range of applications.
Royalty Free Stock Music: Use Cases
Royalty free stock music can greatly benefit many industries.
If you are an independent contractor who is looking for a solution that will make your life easier, you’ve come to the right place. Royalty-free music marketplaces and themes themselves are way easy to use. They are sorted by genres, moods, and instruments, so finding the right product is a matter of a second.
Working in a large media company with an extended budget obligates you to have to deal with licensing and copyrights. Whereas using royalty-free stock music brings huge relief. Besides, if you are managing several projects at once, you need access to a large library with all imaginable sounds. This is where the stock music library comes in handy.
A good-sounding campaign is crucial for video marketing that effectively grabs the attention of your audience.
If your business provides services by phone, you need to take care of people who, for some reason, are placed on hold during the phone call or should wait until the line is open. What you can do here is to set up a system for music to play while the customer waits. With a great choice of stock royalty-free music, you can pick the one that will not make your clients go crazy.
There is an almost endless list of royalty free music usage cases. Except for the mentioned ones, stock music is suitable for audiobooks and podcasts, corporate videos, personal, and professional websites.
Benefits of Using Stock Royalty Free Music
Using royalty-free stock music brings users a lot of benefits.
- Music themes grant you to use music on as many projects as you have which is especially handy for numerous video projects that demand identical style in background music.
- You can usually download preview tracks to try them out in the project before the purchase.
- You get a wide range of royalty-free stock music of different genres. We choose to cooperate with reliable vendors only and handpick all the music delivered to our marketplace. So, you can be sure you’ll get only professionally created content.
- Stock music themes are way affordable which is especially important for everyone who has a limited production budget.
- Using non copyrighted music is legal which means you don’t do anything illegal, like leveraging copyrighted music without permission.
- The price for music templates is transparent, with no hidden cost, additional fees of royalties which allows you to get the product at the price you see on the marketplace.
So, if the user expects a problem-free and economically viable career in video editing, vlog or podcast making, it makes sense to subscribe to royalty free music themes and concentrate on creating projects free of worry.
Royalty-Free Stock Music Library FAQ
What music is copyright free?
The royalty or copyright free music is one where no one owns the copyright to the selected music and there are no obligations to pay royalties. However, the truth is that the music you plan to find, including the one that is royalty free, is overwhelmingly copyrighted. The mechanism is that you purchase a license to whatever track, even if it is royalty-free. The license allows free use of music in your videos, whereas the company you get the license from pays the royalties to the artists.
Can I use royalty free music for commercial purposes?
Yes, you can. Royalty-free music means that you pay a one-time licensing fee and use the music however and wherever you want to, regardless of the purposes.
What is the difference between royalty-free and stock music?
The difference between stock music and royalty-free one is distinctive. The rights to stock music belong to a particular company, known as a library. The latter chooses to purchase music pieces from independent artists or hires creatives to whom it assigns projects. Customers are forced to pay additional fees every time they want to use the tracks they’ve already purchased. When it comes to royalty free stock music, consumers pay a one-time fee only.
Why should musicians use stock music libraries?
Individuals and businesses of all niches refer to stock music libraries to score their projects. Musicians who create this anonymous background music sometimes make a living on it. Stock music libraries allow musicians, composers, and producers to send their songs to the library and wait until they become available for use. As soon as musicians build a reputation, the libraries pay them commissions. The latter can be then used to produce particular songs requested by specific clients.
Is stock production music royalty-free?
Even though most royalty-free music comes from stock music libraries, these two terms are not synonymous. Stock music or production music libraries suggest music already in stock or, put differently, already produced and ready to license and use. And while some libraries offer royalty-free music, the others focus on the Rights Managed model and collect payment based on the frequency of use and the size of the territory. So, you see that stock production music is not always royalty-free.
Best Royalty Free Stock Music
- The Great River — a mix of energetic symphonic strings, strong percussion, and arpeggiated pianos that add a commercial Hollywood sound.
- Just Believe — a mix of guitars, piano, strings, pads, indie drums perfectly suited for motivational videos, corporate presentations, travel guides, and other uplifting projects.
- Ascension — a mix of piano and strings that contribute to an inspiring and emotional mood.
- Liberation — a mix of dramatic strings, underlying rhythmic aura, epic brass and explosive drums, staccato and legato strings, french horns, trumpets, low brass, tons of orchestral percussion and digital mayhem that speed up the heartbeat.
- Summer Dreams — pop music track made to use for commercials, vlogs, summer videos, films, and TV shows.