University Responsive Website Template
University websites need to evoke willing to study, and this education HTML template is a great example of such a design. Content blocks which are logically arranged make the website incredibly informative, yet not overloaded with information. You can place a logo of a studying institution three times throughout the design, at the top of the website, in the middle of it and at the bottom. Show your potential students some statistics and use ghost buttons with hover effects to have new people enroll to some courses. The design is full of images, and this is great chance for your to show what the service that you offer looks like from inside.
University Version 1.3 (May 31, 2019)
- - ADD: Preloader Plugin;
- - ADD: Campaign Monitor Plugin;
- - ADD: Mailchimp Plugin;
- - UPD: Update Bootstrap3 to Bootstrap4;
- - UPD: Jquery 1.1.1 to Jquery 3.2.1;
- - UPD: Jquery Migrate 1.2 to Jquery Migrate 3.0;
- - UPD: Jquery Cookie;
- - UPD: Jquery Easing;
- - UPD: Owl Carousel plugin;
- - UPD: UI To Top plugin;
- - UPD: Copyright Year Plugin;
- - UPD: Progress bars plugin;
- - UPD: Countdown plugin;
- - UPD: RD Gogle Map changed to Google Map;
- - UPD: Responsive tabs changed to Bootstrap Tabs;
- - UPD: RD mailform updated;
- - UPD: Isotope plugin updated;
- - UPD: Responsive accordions changed to Bootstrap Accordion;
- - UPD: Photoswipe changed to Lightgallery;
- - UPD: RDParallax changed to Material Parallax;
- - UPD: Flickr gallery changed to Lightgallery;
- - UPD: Offset system has changed;
- - FIX: Markup fixes;
- - FIX: Minor bug fixes.
University Version 1.2 (February 14, 2018)
- - ADD: 2 Homepage variations;
- - Fix: Minor bug fixes.
University Version1.1 (September 12, 2017)
- "- "UPD:" RD Mailform"
- "- "UPD:" RD Flickr Feed"
- "- "RPL:" RD Video to Vide"
30 Reviews for this product
3 Comments for this product