Popular WooCommerce Categories
Features that prove product viabilityTake a look at the list of some great WooCommerce Themes features
No hidden elements anymore. You will get a website able to change dimensions according to the device screen it is viewed on. This ability automatically improves user experience and boosts your SEO because guides the users to one and single website.
Intelligent Cherry Framework
A plain, skillfully built framework will offer you easy installation, integration of Bootstrap functionality, plenty of widgets and shortcodes, as well as the most secure method to modify the authentic design with Parent/Child theme capabilities.
Theme Options Variety
Don’t like standard options for theme appearance? You don’t need to, as more than 100 easy-to-use options are built into the Cherry framework. Change theme look, improve typography, replace the logo, modify navigation, update slider, blog pages, portfolio, and page footer until they inherit your own style.
Custom-Made Post Types & Formats
Let yourself be creative: use unique post types for testimonials, team introduction posts, services, and other posts you want to emphasize. Every page of your website can get its individual appearance. There is a list of post formats to choose from. All of them are designed specifically to meet the requirements of each case.
You can use 80+ handy shortcodes for embedding media and other content like post output, grids, elements, lists, tabs, video and audio, Google Map, and so on. All of the shortcodes mentioned before have the whole set of options shown in a dialogue box.
Custom Widgets Provided
Theme Customizer makes page editing very easy and convenient. The feature accummulates all options from Theme Options. It’s great that you can view all changes in real time with the help of an awesome Preview function. No changes will be applied to your website until you approve them by saving.
WooCommerce themes are design mock ups that demonstrate sample appearance and provide a functionality tryout of an online store powered by WordPress. Feel free to cast a glance at the rich selection of our premium WooCommerce WordPress themes delivered to you exclusively by TemplateMonster to select the optimum solution for your online business venture.
In case you need some additional information about WooCommerce themes, we are going to fill you in. WooCommerce is not just a regular eCommerce platform, but rather a full-fledged shopping cart plugin, seamlessly integrated into WordPress. It is absolutly free and provides a cart for websites and blogs where content is of grave importance.
It is believed that WooCommerce is the eCommerce solution of choice for small retailers, who are putting up or already have an online store powered by WordPress. Here’s what a WordPress + WooCommerce combo offers you in terms of online sales:
- – Responsive shop designs – our premium estore themes are displayed flawlessly on any modern-day screens and gadgets. With clients being able to access your online store from literally everywhere, selling your products becomes a picnic!
- – 80+ Shortcodes – help to incorporate video and audio, as well as other data including grids, elements, lists, tabs, Google Maps and many more.
- – Intuitive admin and detailed reporting – WooCommerce offers control over the customer accounts, and provides sales reports that show net and gross amounts earned from sales.
- – Clear shipping and tax settings – WooCommerce offers simplified tax features. Tax rates can be defined and calculated using the data of your customer’s location/address as well as standart/zero rates can be selected.
- – Easy-to-handle orders, customers, and inventory – it is possible to manage inventory, track the stock, hold the stock in case an order is cancelled, hide out-of-stock items, set up notifications to an email address for different stock items and more.
- – Wide marketing and promotion options – to reach out to your target audience, you can use SEO features, coupons, product reviews and additional marketing extensions as intelligent product recommendations.
- – Numerous payment gateways – WooCommerce is great for its choice of payment gateways: five pre-installed gateways are offered as well as numerous supplementary ones through paid extensions.
- – Support of custom widgets – with the help of Theme Customizer, page editing has become easy and convenient. All changes can be viewed in real time via Preview function.
Undoubtedly, there is so much more to tell about the benefits of WooCommerce layouts offered by TemplateMonster! Using a Free WooCommerce Theme you can effortlessly practice to install, fine-tune, operate these layouts and use this experience when you get a paid theme for a project of your own.
Take the time to browse our top WooCommerce themes to choose the best solution for your online business!
A brand-new eCommerce template supplied with a concise yet adaptive layout. It was built to operate smoothly with WooCommerce platform and with high performance Cherry Projects plugin, offering at the same time a great deal of other contemporary options. It is created using Bootstrap, thus it’s fully responsive.
More than 1,500,000 customers served
Read what people say
Reviewer: Jingfu Ju
This is a good ecommerce theme template and easy to be changed and used on different theme.
Reviewer: Riley March
I got this template for an aspiring author. This template is packed full of great features. Very easy to configure.
Reviewer: Reggie Fluker II
Theme installation and setup was simple; upload the Cherry framework, theme files, and sample data. One note that was not included in the instructions: install and setup WooCommerece plugin before uploading the sample data. Also, the main menus did not configure automatically, and must be manually corrected. So far, the only critical problem with this theme is that it does not support page scrolling using the mouse wheel.