Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) Calculator WordPress Plugin
This WordPress plugin can be used to add a block which will calculate your Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) and will tell you how many calories you should take in the entire day based on age, gender, weight, height, how much activity you have done in the entire day(you can choose from 5 options), calculation formula you choose (from 2 options).
This plugin also contains an about section where you can read what is Basal Metabolic Rate basically definition of Basic Metabolic Rate (BMR).
- You can change the Measurement Units of height and weight using a toggle switch (Default is Metric means the height will be entered in centimeters and weight will be entered in Kg and you can change it to Imperial where you can enter weight in pounds (lbs) and height in feet and inches).
- You can change the gender using a toggle switch in the calculator (Default is Male)
- You can enter weight in kilograms(Kg) or pounds (lbs)
- You can enter height in either centimeters (cm) or in Feet & Inches
- You can select your activity level among 5 given choices in the dropdown and select which suits you the best
- You need to enter your age in years
- You need to select the calculation formula based on 2 given choices.
- There is proper validation so no one can enter anything that makes the calculation of BMR impossible which includes empty fields of height, weight, age or if you put any characters in age, weight or height and all the values must be positive.
1.0 Initial Release of the Calculator
0 Reviews for this product
0 Comments for this product