Pet Hotels, Animal Boarding and Pet Sitters WordPress Theme - PetHotel
[ Exclusive Product ]
Petotel is a creatively designed Gutenberg theme for pet hotels and pet boarding centers. Professional pet sitters and pet caretakers can also use this template to build a modern looking website with online reservations for their business.
WordPress 5.0 Theme
The theme is built specifically for WordPress 5.0 and higher, and is fully optimized to work with the new WordPress Block Editor (Gutenberg).
Two Powerful Plugins Included for Free
Petotel theme is shipped with two plugins (included for free) - MotoPress Hotel Booking plugin and Getwid Gutenberg blocks plugin.
Extra Gutenberg Blocks
Getwid plugin provides a collection of 24+ Gutenberg blocks for you to easily customize the pages of Petotel theme by adding custom banners, pricing tables, image sliders, Instagram galleries, testimonials, interactive maps and other content elements via intuitive interface of the new Block Editor.
Online Reservation System
Thanks to the booking system backed by MotoPress Hotel Booking plugin, you are free to enable real-time reservations of your boarding facilities and accept online payments.
Works for Any Pet Boarding Facility
Be it a cat condo, dog kennel, luxury dog suite, reptile housing or a flight cage - you can list any boarding unit your pet hotel may be offering and provide all the necessary information about it (capacity, size, rates, amenities and extra services, availability, etc.)
Real-Time Availability of Your Boarding Units
Each type of accommodation will be displayed on a separate page with an individual availability calendar that is generated automatically (no coding needed on your part). Thanks to this, pet owners can check the availability of each boarding unit in real time and then book it directly on your site.
Bookable Extras and Services
If there are any extra services you provide at your pet hotel (e.g., pet grooming, dog training, dog walking or individual playtime, etc.), your customers will be able to pre-order them online while making a reservation.
Automatic and Manual Booking Confirmation
You can confirm the incoming reservations in three ways:
- automatically confirm the bookings upon payment of a deposit of the full booking price;
- automatically send emails with booking confirmation links to your customers;
- manually approve each reservation from the admin dashboard.
Seasonal Pricing and Custom Rates
The built-in booking system of Petotel theme lets you build a custom pricing strategy for your pet hotel. You can set the rates of your boarding units to vary depending on season, number of pets, length of boarding or create multiple rates for one and the same accommodation type (e.g., offer a standard rate and a grooming-included rate for one and the same dog suite).
Secure Online Payments
Pet owners can conveniently pay for the boarding units and related services they booked on your site via a number of secure payment gateways, such as PayPal, Stripe, 2Checkout, Beanstream, Braintree, or pay on arrival. You can optionally extend the number of payment methods available on your site by purchasing our custom WooCommerce Payment Gateways addon.
This pet hotel theme contains ready-made WooCommerce shop pages so you can easily set up an online store to sell pet products on your site (pet toys, food, pet grooming items, etc.) and get extra revenue for your business without any additional effort.
One-Click Demo Data Import
Petotel is packed with one-click demo importer that lets you install the theme demo data and get a pre-made website in a matter of minutes and with no coding involved. Simply replace the sample text and images with your own ones, and your pet hotel site is ready to go live!
More features of Petotel Gutenberg Theme:
- Pre-made pages: Contacts, About Us, 404
- Blog pages
- Fully responsive and retina ready
- SEO friendly
- Cross browser compatible
- Full WooCommerce compatibility
- Translation ready & WPML compatible
- Fully supported: ticket system, live chat, email
- Detailed documentation
- Customizable: сan be used as a theme for pet clinic, pet salon, veterinary clinic, dog training center, etc.
More features of the integrated online booking system:
- Real-time search availability form
- Taxes and fees
- Discount coupons
- Multiple currencies
- Email notifications for admin and customer
- OTA sync via iCal
- Translated into 14 languages
- WooCommerce Payments addon
- Payment Request addon
- Accommodation Reviews addon
More about the pre-made WooCommerce shop pages:
- Price filter for convenient product search
- Variable products
- Drop-down shopping cart.
= 1.2.0, Sep 14 2022 =
- Hotel Booking plugin updated to version 4.4.1.
- Implemented REST API. This will give developers more extensive control over the plugin data, help integrate third-party services, and build new frontend experiences for Hotel Booking in WordPress.
- Added the new Hotel Manager and Hotel Worker user roles that define access to the Hotel Booking plugin settings and menus. Note: you might need to change user roles you used before this update.
- Added the user area for customers that allows them to log in, view bookings and speed up reservations with pre-populated info at checkout. Website admins can set the plugin to create user accounts automatically or let customers create ones manually.
- Improved booking export report.
- Improved backend booking calendar.
- Improved support for several Hotel Booking addons.
- Fixed several translation related issues.
- Fixed an issue with dates being available for selection while direct booking despite not check-in or not check-out booking rules are applied to certain accommodation types.
- Fixed an issue with defining the number of blocked accommodation types within certain booking rules.
- Fixed an issue with the maximum stay rule of specific accommodation type that was also applied to other accommodation types.
- Minor bugfixes and improvements.
- Minor style improvements.
= 1.1.3, Sep 27 2021 =
- Added the Getwid plugin to the theme package.
= 1.1.2, Aug 10 2021 =
- Hotel Booking plugin updated to version 3.9.10.
- New feature: added the option to display information about tax and fee charges additionally to the base property rate on the frontend.
- New feature: the revenue chart (beta version).
- Added a new payment status Canceled.
- Added the ability to enable a two-step booking cancelation process that requires users to confirm their booking cancelation request on the external page.
- Added the ability to disable booking rules when adding bookings on the backend manually.
- Added a new color for the external bookings in the Bookings calendar.
- Improved the user experience with the calendar datepicker on mobile devices.
- Fixed an issue with displaying the number of bookings for secondary language versions in the WPML plugin.
- Added the ability to sort accommodations by price in the accommodations listing.
= 1.1.1, Mar 18 2021 =
- Hotel Booking plugin updated to version 3.9.5.
- Added the ability to set the Booking Buffer option.
- Added the ability to set Advance Reservation: the minimum number of days allowed before booking and the maximum number of days available for future bookings.
- Added the ability to resend the confirmation email for a booking.
- Added the ability to create internal notes for a booking visible for site admins only.
- Added the ability to edit existing bookings: you can now update check-in and check-out dates, rates, services, etc., as well as add, replace, or remove accommodations in the original bookings.
- Added the ability to set the number of days prior to the check-in date applicable for applying deposits.
- Stripe API updated to version 7.72.0.
- Improved compatibility with the image lazy-loading feature.
- Bug fix: fixed an issue that may cause errors in Sucuri and WP Mail SMTP plugins.
- Bug fix: fixed an issue with payments via Stripe when amount of transaction was not calculated properly.
- Bug fix: fixed an issue when an accommodation became unavailable for assignment to its accommodation type after renaming.
- Minor bugfixes and improvements.
= 1.1.0, Nov 19 2019 =
- Added editor styles for Hotel Booking editor blocks.
- Hotel Booking plugin updated to version 3.7.1.
- Improved blocks compatibility with the new versions of the Gutenberg editor.
- Added customer email address to the Stripe payment details.
- Fixed an issue where the price breakdown was not displayed in the new booking emails.
- Fixed an issue at checkout when coupon discount was not applied to the total price at the bottom of the page.
- Fixed a bug concerning impossibility to complete Stripe payment after applying the coupon code.
- Fixed an issue where the type of the coupon code was changed after its use.
- Improved the "Booking Confirmed" page with regard to displaying information on client's booking and payment in case the booking is paid online. Follow the prompts to update the content of the "Booking Confirmed" page automatically or apply the changes manually.
- Added the new email tag, which allows guests to visit their booking details page directly from the email. Important: you need to update your email templates to start using this functionality.
- New actions and filters were added for developers.
- Fixed the issue at checkout when a variable price was not applied if capacity is disabled in plugin settings.
- Added Direct Bank Transfer as a new payment gateway.
- Added the ability to delete ical synchronization logs automatically.
- Added new intervals for importing bookings through the ical "Quarter an Hour" and "Half an Hour".
- The user information is no longer required while creating a booking in the admin panel. You can enable it again in the settings.
- Added new tags for email templates: Price Breakdown, Country, State, City, Postcode, Address, Full Guest Name.
- Added the ability to select the accommodation type while duplicating rates.
- Improvement: now if the accommodation type size is not set, the field will not be displayed on the website.
- Implemented bookings synchronization with Expedia travel booking website.
- Updated PayPal and Stripe payment integrations to comply with PSD2 and the SCA requirements.
- Added the ability to receive payments through Bancontact, iDEAL, Giropay, SEPA Direct Debit and SOFORT payment gateways via the updated Stripe API.
= 1.0, June 2019 =
- Initial release
2 Reviews for this product
0 Comments for this product