AlpenHouse is a vacation rental WordPress theme crafted to help you build a profitable vacation rental business. If you rent out a chalet, cabin, inn, resort residence, hotel, B&B, guest house or the like, the theme is going to fully suit your needs!
AlpenHouse is built by WordPress experts in the rental property business - MotoPress. Thatâ€™s why the heme sets itself out of the pack thanks to the integrated off-the-shelf property management and WordPress booking software.
The theme sets you up with a feature-rich PMS and an accommodation reservation toolkit: booking forms, real-time search availability form, a directory of rooms with photo galleries and amenities, flexible booking rules, seasonal pricing and rates, a great discount system, built-in international payment gateways, optional synchronization with OTAs, taxes and fees charges for proper accountability and more tools for managing your lodging.
AlpenHouse is built with Elementor WordPress page builder that will help you customize your vacation rental website on the frontend, without any tech skills. You can visually customize the theme header (set up a slider, image, video or custom block), edit content of call-to-action blocks, counters, update your image and video portfolio and more.
This property rental WordPress theme comes equipped with the WooCommerce design to help you build a shop, Contact Form 7 plugin to set up a contact form for general enquiries, Google Maps integration to show your location and more custom widgets to add extra content modules like activities and services.
= 1.0.0, Aug 2 2018 =
* Hotel Booking plugin updated to version 2.7.6:
* A new way to display available/unavailable dates in a calendar using a diagonal line (half-booked day). This will properly show your guests that they are able to use the same date as check in/out one.
* Disabled predefined parameters for Adults and Children on the checkout page to let guests have more perceived control over options they choose.
* Fixed the issue with booking rules and WPML. Now all translations of accommodations are not displayed in a list and the booking rules are applied to all translations.
* Fixed the issue with Stripe when creating a booking from the backend.
* Fixed the issue with the booking rules not applying while checking an accommodation availability with the "Skip search results" enabled.
* Added a new feature "Guest Management". It is currently in beta and applied only to the frontend. Here are the main options of this feature:
* Hide "adults" and "children" fields within search availability forms.
* Disable "children" option for the website (hide "children" field and use Guests label instead).
* Disable "adults" and "children" options.
* Replaced "Per adult" label with a more catch-all term "per guest" for Services.
* Increased the number of digits after comma for setting a per-night price. This will help you set accurate prices for weekly, monthly and custom rates.
* Improved the way to display a rate pricing on the checkout page: the price is updated automatically based on the number of guests if there are any per-guest price variables.
* Added the Availability Calendar shortcode.
* Added sorting parameters to shortcodes.
* Added all missing currencies to the list of currencies.
* Added the ability to hide WooCommerce cart in header.
= 0.1.2, Jun 21 2018 =
* Hotel Booking plugin updated to version 2.7.3.
= 0.1.1, 19 Jun 2018 =
* Minor bugfixes and improvements.
= 0.1.0, Jun 18 2018 =
* Initial release.
We help you to choose the right product.
Existing clients free product assistance.
Troubles with checkout? Let us know about it.
We can call you in 60 seconds, just enter your number below