AlpenHouse is a vacation rental WordPress theme crafted to help you build a profitable vacation rental business. If you rent out a chalet, cabin, inn, resort residence, hotel, B&B, guest house or the like, the theme is going to fully suit your needs!
AlpenHouse is built by WordPress experts in the rental property business - MotoPress. Thatâ€™s why the heme sets itself out of the pack thanks to the integrated off-the-shelf property management and WordPress booking software.
The theme sets you up with a feature-rich PMS and an accommodation reservation toolkit: booking forms, real-time search availability form, a directory of rooms with photo galleries and amenities, flexible booking rules, seasonal pricing and rates, a great discount system, built-in international payment gateways, optional synchronization with OTAs, taxes and fees charges for proper accountability and more tools for managing your lodging.
AlpenHouse is built with Elementor WordPress page builder that will help you customize your vacation rental website on the frontend, without any tech skills. You can visually customize the theme header (set up a slider, image, video or custom block), edit content of call-to-action blocks, counters, update your image and video portfolio and more.
This property rental WordPress theme comes equipped with the WooCommerce design to help you build a shop, Contact Form 7 plugin to set up a contact form for general enquiries, Google Maps integration to show your location and more custom widgets to add extra content modules like activities and services.
Accommodation Reservation System
Create a directory of your accommodations and enable direct reservations with our premium WordPress booking plugin (included for free!). Rent out a guest house bookable by the room or multiple houses. Feature all details about a property and its rooms: amenities, photos, descriptions, size, bed types, sleeps, availability, extra services, etc.
Channel Manager for Bookings
Synchronize all bookings submitted directly on your site with those from OTAs like Airbnb. The system supports iCal sync enabling you to exchange booking data with the rental property directories where your accommodation is listed (make sure it supports iCal). Avoid overbooking without extra commissions and channel managers!
Online and Offline Payments
Accept online payments via many payment methods and increase your international travelers audience: PayPal, 2Checkout, Stripe, Braintree, Beanstream/Bambora, etc. If you need more gateways, you can easily add them with our custom WooCommerce Payments addon.
Guest can pay a full / deposit price or can be charged only after arrival. Optionally disable a booking functionality and simply display your rentals.
Flexible Booking Rules
The PMS allows you to set min / max days to stay and available check-in and check-out dates for all rentals, accommodations individually or seasons.
You may also make certain accommodations unavailable for a chosen period of time (set not check-in, not check-out or not stay-in rules). Optionally customize accommodation rates by setting price variables based on a number of guests. One traveller can reserve multiple accommodations for many people during one booking process.
Booking Confirmation Modes
Confirm bookings automatically or manually, with or without a payment:
Not confirmed bookings become â€œAbandonedâ€ making the accommodation available for further reservation. The website administrator can view the â€œAbandonedâ€ bookings and get in touch with the prospective tenants via email.
Weekly and Monthly Rates
You can set any room rate depending on a season (any term). To create different price points based on the length of stay, you can add weekly, monthly or other customizable rates. The system will automatically discount the rooms according to your rate rules. A better per-night rate for a longer state will help you stay competitive in the industry!
Offer bookable extra services or packages (free or paid) along with the accommodation reservation. Charge per room or per person. Guests can add any service to the cart when reserving your accommodation. You may also feature all available services on the website with all details.
Taxes and Fees
Complete and correct pricing information on all accommodation charges: add mandatory fees, accommodation taxes, service taxes and fee taxes. The guests will be able to see the summary of charges before making a booking. All this info on each booking is stored in the admin dashboard for easier accounting.
Manually create discount coupons for loyal guests or to use in promo campaigns! Youâ€™ll be able to set a discount amount, an expiration date, select accommodation types, set check-in and check-out dates, minimum and maximum days to stay and apply other settings to customize your coupons.
Create an eye-catching website header to give your website a unique look and feel: accompany your texts with a header image, slider, video or other content modules.
Customize any section easily with its own set of tools. Set up different header types for different website pages.
Pre-built Modules for any Purpose
Weâ€™ve packed the theme with custom pre-designed content modules for all occasions: activities, trendy portfolio to present your lodging, extra services and packages, guest reviews, a contact form, accommodations and search availability related blocks and more.
Custom settings are provided for each module to give you more customization flexibility. You can easily customize their layout on the frontend with Elementor.
Built with Elementor
The theme is constructed with one of the most reliable WordPress Page Builder and different custom widgets.
Move, edit and design the theme content with an absolutely user-friendly toolset. Use a library of ready-made Elementor templates on any page.
Though AlpenHouse is made with Elementor, we didnâ€™t lock the theme with it. You can edit it with MotoPress and other builders.
Build a stunning, well-categorized shop with the leading industry eCommerce plugin â€“ WooCommerce. Sell ski equipment, food baskets or any other products.
Stylish grid or list pre-designed shop templates are at your disposal.
Youâ€™ll love the eye-catching and functional blog templates: a traditional blog layout with a sidebar, without sidebar and a Pinterest style layout with up to 3 columns.
Your lodging news and articles will help you establish your brand and industry expertise extending your audience reach through social sharing.
1-Click Demo Data Import
Import sample data to the theme in one click and get your vacation rental website just like on the demo!
The data importer is packed with the theme, so youâ€™ll be able to replace sample data with your custom content without any hassle.
= 1.2.0, Feb 13 2019 =
* Hotel Booking plugin updated to version 3.1.0.
* Added new blocks to Gutenberg.
* Added option to switch to the new block editor for Accommodation Types and Services in plugin settings.
* Added option to set the Price Breakdown to be unfolded by default.
* Improved design of Accommodation titles in Price Breakdown for better user experience.
* Added the ability to change theme primary colors.
* Added the ability to change copyright text in footer.
* Added styles for Hotel Booking Reviews addon.
* AlpenHouse Engine plugin updated to version 0.1.3
= 1.1.0, Sep 18 2018 =
* Hotel Booking plugin updated to version 3.0.0:
* Introducing attributes. By using the attributes you are able to define extra accommodation data such as location and type and use these attributes in the search availability form as advanced search filters.
* Improved the way to display the booking rules in the availability calendar.
* Added the new payment method to pay on arrival.
* Added the ability to create fixed amount coupon codes.
* Added the availability to send multiple emails to notify the administrator and other staff about new booking.
* Fixed the bug appeared in the Braintree payment method if a few plugins for making payment are set up.
* Added the ability to set the default country on the checkout page.
= 1.0.0, Aug 2 2018 =
* Hotel Booking plugin updated to version 2.7.6:
* A new way to display available/unavailable dates in a calendar using a diagonal line (half-booked day). This will properly show your guests that they are able to use the same date as check in/out one.
* Disabled predefined parameters for Adults and Children on the checkout page to let guests have more perceived control over options they choose.
* Fixed the issue with booking rules and WPML. Now all translations of accommodations are not displayed in a list and the booking rules are applied to all translations.
* Fixed the issue with Stripe when creating a booking from the backend.
* Fixed the issue with the booking rules not applying while checking an accommodation availability with the "Skip search results" enabled.
* Added a new feature "Guest Management". It is currently in beta and applied only to the frontend. Here are the main options of this feature:
* Hide "adults" and "children" fields within search availability forms.
* Disable "children" option for the website (hide "children" field and use Guests label instead).
* Disable "adults" and "children" options.
* Replaced "Per adult" label with a more catch-all term "per guest" for Services.
* Increased the number of digits after comma for setting a per-night price. This will help you set accurate prices for weekly, monthly and custom rates.
* Improved the way to display a rate pricing on the checkout page: the price is updated automatically based on the number of guests if there are any per-guest price variables.
* Added the Availability Calendar shortcode.
* Added sorting parameters to shortcodes.
* Added all missing currencies to the list of currencies.
* Added the ability to hide WooCommerce cart in header.
= 0.1.2, Jun 21 2018 =
* Hotel Booking plugin updated to version 2.7.3.
= 0.1.1, 19 Jun 2018 =
* Minor bugfixes and improvements.
= 0.1.0, Jun 18 2018 =
* Initial release.
We help you to choose the right product.
Existing clients free product assistance.
Troubles with checkout? Let us know about it.
We can call you in 60 seconds, just enter your number below