Aquentro is a WordPress property rental theme for a single or multiple units such as apartments, hotels, holiday homes, bed and breakfasts and the like. The theme comes packaged with the dedicated WordPress booking plugin that enables you to list unlimited properties, feature their amenities and services, photo galleries, turn on the booking system and more.
The customization of this theme is a breeze: edit widgets and content elements in real time in the Elementor page builder, customize rental pages by replacing sample data, configure settings for Jetpack plugin and put your rental property WordPress website online in hours.
The WordPress booking system, MotoPress Hotel Booking, which is integrated with the theme will help you set up the system of seasonal rates, designate per-guest prices, set different prices depending on the length of stay, create personal coupons for loyal clients, block the chosen accommodations for a certain period of time and get the whole booking system run the way you want.
Whether you choose to rent out through the website only or via the OTAs, Aquentro theme got you covered: sync bookings from all external travel channels that support iCalendar with your website (no extra commissions on your part).
Aquentro is not a mere WordPress design - itâ€™s a powerful solution with the booking plugin that will help you run a fully functional property booking website, establish yourself as a local rental expert and increase direct bookings.
More features of the Aquentro WordPress Property Rental theme:
More features of the built-in WordPress reservation system:
= 1.2.1, Apr 15 2019 =
* Hotel Booking plugin updated to version 3.3.0.
* Improved compatibility with WPML plugin.
* Fixed the bug appeared while calculating the subtotal amount in Price Breakdown when a discount code is applied.
* Added Hotel Booking Extensions page. Developers may opt-out of displaying this page via "mphb_show_extension_links" filter.
* Booking Calendar improvements:
* Tooltip extended with the customer data: full name, email, phone, guests number, imported bookings info.
* Added a popup option to display the detailed booking information.
* Bookings table improvements:
* Added a column with booked accommodations.
* Added the ability to filter bookings by accommodation type.
* Added the ability to search bookings by First Name, Last Name, Check-in Date, Check-out Date, Phone, Price, etc.
* Added a Service option that enables to specify the number of times guest would like to order this service.
= 1.2.0, Feb 13 2019 =
* Hotel Booking plugin updated to version 3.1.0.
* Added new blocks to Gutenberg.
* Added option to switch to the new block editor for Accommodation Types and Services in plugin settings.
* Added option to set the Price Breakdown to be unfolded by default.
* Improved design of Accommodation titles in Price Breakdown for better user experience.
* Added styles for Hotel Booking Reviews addon.
* Added the ability to change copyright text in footer.
* Minor bugfixes and improvements.
= 1.1.0, Sep 18 2018 =
* Hotel Booking plugin updated to version 3.0.0:
* Introducing attributes. By using the attributes you are able to define extra accommodation data such as location and type and use these attributes in the search availability form as advanced search filters.
* Improved the way to display the booking rules in the availability calendar.
* Added the new payment method to pay on arrival.
* Added the ability to create fixed amount coupon codes.
* Added the availability to send multiple emails to notify the administrator and other staff about new booking.
* Fixed the bug appeared in the Braintree payment method if a few plugins for making payment are set up.
* Added the ability to set the default country on the checkout page.
* Added the ability to change primary colors.
= 1.0.0, Aug 2 2018 =
* Hotel Booking plugin updated to version 2.7.6:
* A new way to display available/unavailable dates in a calendar using a diagonal line (half-booked day). This will properly show your guests that they are able to use the same date as check in/out one.
* Disabled predefined parameters for Adults and Children on the checkout page to let guests have more perceived control over options they choose.
* Fixed the issue with booking rules and WPML. Now all translations of accommodations are not displayed in a list and the booking rules are applied to all translations.
* Fixed the issue with Stripe when creating a booking from the backend.
* Fixed the issue with the booking rules not applying while checking an accommodation availability with the "Skip search results" enabled.
* Added a new feature "Guest Management". It is currently in beta and applied only to the frontend. Here are the main options of this feature:
* Hide "adults" and "children" fields within search availability forms.
* Disable "children" option for the website (hide "children" field and use Guests label instead).
* Disable "adults" and "children" options.
* Replaced "Per adult" label with a more catch-all term "per guest" for Services.
* Increased the number of digits after comma for setting a per-night price. This will help you set accurate prices for weekly, monthly and custom rates.
* Improved the way to display a rate pricing on the checkout page: the price is updated automatically based on the number of guests if there are any per-guest price variables.
* Added the Availability Calendar shortcode.
* Added sorting parameters to shortcodes.
* Added all missing currencies to the list of currencies.
= 0.0.9, Jul 27 2018 =
* Initial release
We help you to choose the right product.
Existing clients free product assistance.
Troubles with checkout? Let us know about it.
We can call you in 60 seconds, just enter your number below