Camping WordPress theme highlights:
Campterra Camping WordPress theme is the best solution for caravan parks, campgrounds and different types of camp tenting parks that provide pitches for rent. If you simply rent out RVs of different types, this theme is ready to serve your needs as well.
Use this WordPress travel theme for either a stunning campground brochure website or turn it into a booking platform and let campers book directly with you. A professional design with the integrated premium MotoPress Hotel Booking plugin (included for free) make a perfect duo for your RV park bookings website: easy for you to set up, super handy to book for travellers.
Campterra allows to feature campsite details in a perfectly structured design: essentials (amenities and hookups), things to do and local area, events and news, attention-grabbing calls-to-action, a guide-through camp map and more.
The reservation system for WordPress allows to set different dynamic prices depending on the season you set (any term), length of stay or number of guests. A lot of popular payment gateways can be enabled to accept payments online. It's easy to customize the search availability form by adding "Adults" and "Children" fields or leaving only departure and arrival fields.
The theme is designed and equipped with Elementor - one of the most top-rated WordPress website builders. With no tech skills, you'll be able to visually update the appearance and content of the whole theme - header, footer, menus, front page blocks and other elements.
For RV Parks and Tent Camping
Rent out RV pitches, trailers, tent sites, cabins and cottages. Welcome to your trailer park or campground with a stunning and functional website with tons of categorized details: amenities, photos, events, activities, hookups and more. Campers are going to fell in love with your camp before arrival!
Beautiful Intro Slider
A full-screen lightweight slider with bold call-to-action buttons will help you put the main camping messages in the spotlight. Feature breathtaking attractions, offer hot deals, state your mission - create memorable first impressions and immediately direct people to the needed pages.
Unique Theme Widgets
The theme has tons of pre-made content blocks to provide prospective campers with the necessary details: advantages and things to do, camp stats with stunning parallax effects, FAQ section, team, a camp history timeline and more!
Camp Map with Animated Markers
Thanks to an interactive Hotspot add-on integrated into Campterra Camping WordPress theme, your camp map will look clear and informative: clicking on the animated markers, the campers can learn all major sites and locations in details.
Camp Activities & Testimonials
List hookups, amenities, space sizes, sleeps and more essential info about your campground - let guests feel completely guided through your website. Market your camp better with guest testimonials - feature only the best reviews with images.
Booking System for Camp Units
Suites in camps fill up fast - let guests reserve the needed spaces beforehand with a professional WordPress booking system by MotoPress (packed for free with this theme). Track all camp reservation automatically, set up different price points, offer discounts, block or add bookings manually from the backend - all under one roof. Optionally display a real-time availability calendar for each unit individually.
Sync Bookings to Airbnb
If you run out your tent sites or RV pitches through popular OTAs like Airbnb, sync all bookings with your independent website and avoid overbooking. The sync setup process is as easy as copying and pasting availability calendars across the systems. Make sure the external travel platforms you work with support iCal.
Visual Customization with Elementor
The theme is designed and packaged with one of the most top-rated WordPress page builders - Elementor. It will let you tune in this WordPress travel theme effortlessly to be the most suitable for your taste and brand needs.
Prepayment or Pay after Arrival
Charge online or only after arrival. The sum paid online before arrival can be either full or deposit (monetary value or percentage). Guests can pay via PayPal, 2Checkout, Stripe, Braintree and Beanstream/Bambora. To enable even more gateways, you can buy a premium WooCommerce add-on for the booking plugin.
Daily, Weekly and Monthly Rates
The pricing for rental units can be dynamic - set a basic per-night rate along with optional tiered prices depending on a season, length of stay or a number of campers. No manual control is needed - designate your prices just once and let the system take care of the rest.
Bookable Extras and Services
Offer bouldering or fishing lessons in your campsite? Charge an extra fee for the bicycle rent? List all possible extra services along with each rental unit and allow campers to add the needed services to the cart and book them in advance. Charge selectively per person or the whole rental space, once or per night.
Import Sample Data in One Click
Campterra trailer rent WordPress theme provides fantastic customization opportunities - and getting started is just a matter of several clicks. Transfer sample data to your website, update content visually with a drag-and-drop editor & WordPress Customizer and keep your website design as professional as on the demo.
More benefits of Campterra Camping WordPress theme:
Fast-loading and SEO-friendly
A custom crafted directory of rental units
Flexible and customizable menu locations
Social media icons integration in clicks
Camp stats counters
Awesome About us page with the camp history timeline
Custom FAQ block
Mailchimp widget for newsletter
Custom Camp Team block
Unique blog layout
Contact form 7 plugin
Support for SVG logos
Tech support: ticket system, live chat and email
More tools of the WordPress reservation plugin integrated:
Camp reservations with a premium top-rated MotoPress Hotel Booking plugin integrated for free
Customizable search availability widget
Availability calendars for all properties (real-time available/unavailable dates)
Blocking chosen accommodations from the admin dashboard
Seasonal pricing and tiered pricing rates
Automatic discounts for extended stay
Personal discount coupons
Taxes and fees
Automatic or manual booking confirmation
Booking multiple spaces by one guest (with a single invoice)
Support for multiple currencies
Filing all bookings & easy guest management
Translated into 14 languages.
= 1.3.0, Nov 19 2019 =
* Minor bugfixes and improvements.
* Improved theme compatibility with WPML.
* Hotel Booking plugin updated to version 3.7.1.
* Improved blocks compatibility with the new versions of the Gutenberg editor.
* Added customer email address to the Stripe payment details.
* Fixed an issue where the price breakdown was not displayed in the new booking emails.
* Fixed an issue at checkout when coupon discount was not applied to the total price at the bottom of the page.
* Fixed a bug concerning impossibility to complete Stripe payment after applying the coupon code.
* Fixed an issue where the type of the coupon code was changed after its use.
* Improved the "Booking Confirmed" page with regard to displaying information on client's booking and payment in case the booking is paid online. Follow the prompts to update the content of the "Booking Confirmed" page automatically or apply the changes manually.
* Added the new email tag, which allows guests to visit their booking details page directly from the email. Important: you need to update your email templates to start using this functionality.
* New actions and filters were added for developers.
* Fixed the issue at checkout when a variable price was not applied if capacity is disabled in plugin settings.
* Added Direct Bank Transfer as a new payment gateway.
* Added the ability to delete ical synchronization logs automatically.
* Added new intervals for importing bookings through the ical "Quarter an Hour" and "Half an Hour".
* The user information is no longer required while creating a booking in the admin panel. You can enable it again in the settings.
* Added new tags for email templates: Price Breakdown, Country, State, City, Postcode, Address, Full Guest Name.
* Added the ability to select the accommodation type while duplicating rates.
* Improvement: now if the accommodation type size is not set, the field will not be displayed on the website.
* Implemented bookings synchronization with Expedia travel booking website.
* Updated PayPal and Stripe payment integrations to comply with PSD2 and the SCA requirements.
* Added the ability to receive payments through Bancontact, iDEAL, Giropay, SEPA Direct Debit and SOFORT payment gateways via the updated Stripe API.
= 1.2.0, Apr 11 2019 =
* Hotel Booking plugin updated to version 3.3.0.
* Improved compatibility with WPML plugin.
* Fixed the bug appeared while calculating the subtotal amount in Price Breakdown when a discount code is applied.
* Added Hotel Booking Extensions page. Developers may opt-out of displaying this page via "mphb_show_extension_links" filter.
* Booking Calendar improvements:
* Tooltip extended with the customer data: full name, email, phone, guests number, imported bookings info.
* Added a popup option to display the detailed booking information.
* Bookings table improvements:
* Added a column with booked accommodations.
* Added the ability to filter bookings by accommodation type.
* Added the ability to search bookings by First Name, Last Name, Check-in Date, Check-out Date, Phone, Price, etc.
* Added a Service option that enables to specify the number of times guest would like to order this service.
= 1.1.0, Feb 13 2019 =
* Hotel Booking plugin updated to version 3.1.0.
* Added new blocks to Gutenberg.
* Added option to switch to the new block editor for Accommodation Types and Services in plugin settings.
* Added option to set the Price Breakdown to be unfolded by default.
* Improved design of Accommodation titles in Price Breakdown for better user experience.
* Added styles for Hotel Booking Reviews addon.
* Added the ability to change copyright text in footer.
* Added the ability to change primary colors.
* Added the ability to edit or remove shape dividers.
= 1.0.1, Sep 18 2018 =
* Minor bugfixes and improvements.
= 1.0.0, Sep 14 2018 =
* Initial release.
3 reviews for this product
Want to rate the product? Make sure to buy it first!
Learn more about the product
Vendor and support options
Marketplace member for
Answer within 1 daySubmit a ticket
We'll send you our emails once a week. You can always unsubscribe using the link included into every email.