Luvianna Hotel WordPress Theme
Clean and elegant design of Luviana makes this theme suitable for various hospitality establishments such as hotels, guest houses, bnbs, hostels, resorts or inns. The theme is powered by MotoPress Hotel Booking plugin - an all-in-one reservation system for your WordPress site.
Thanks to this, your guests will be free to check the availability of your hotel rooms online and book them in real-time.
WordPress 5.0 Theme
Luviana Hotel Booking theme works seamlessly within WordPress 5.0+ and is built from the ground up for the WordPress Block Editor (Gutenberg.) Take the best advantage of the new default editor and build a site for your hotel with no coding involved.
Built with Getwid
We built the demo of this theme using Getwid plugin - a free library of additional blocks for Gutenberg. Some of the blocks provided by Getwid are: Banner block, Image Slider blocks, Advanced Heading block, Testimonial block, Instagram Feed block, and many more. You are free to use the extra blocks too and easily customize the look of any page or post in Luviana theme.
Integrated Online Booking System (added for free)
No more per-booking commissions or subscriptions fees: create a directory of your hotel rooms on your own WordPress site and let your guests book them directly from you. You get a full control over your hotel reservation system and are free to set any pricing or custom booking rules.
Automated and Manual Booking Management
Choose among three ways of processing incoming reservations:
- automatically confirm reservations upon payment;
- automatically send emails with booking confirmation links to your guests;
- review and approve/decline bookings manually from the back-end of your site.
Online and Offline Payments
Let your guests securely pay online or upon arrival. Online payments are handled via 6 reliable payment gateways: PayPal, Stripe, Beanstream/Bambora, Braintree and 2Checkout.
You can optionally purchase our custom WooCommerce Payments addon to extend the number of payment gateways for your hotel site.
Channel Manager for Bookings
iCal sync support lets you update availability of your rooms across multiple channels, so if your hotel is listed on external booking platforms like Expedia, Booking.com, Airbnb or similar, you can rest assured you'll be protected from double reservations. The two-way sync process can be both automatic and manual.
Taxes and Fees
Be upfront with your customers about all taxes or service charges you collect. With the built-in reservation system of Luviana theme, you can create taxes or fees with custom names and display them in booking price breakdown on checkout.
One-Click Demo Import
Get the theme's sample data installed on your site automatically with one-click demo importer that comes along with this WordPress hotel template.
More features of Luviana WordPress hotel theme
- 2 blog layouts: classic one-column and grid
- Support for post formats
- Newsletter subscription form
- Back to Top functionality
- SEO optimized markup
- Cross-browser compatible
- Fully responsive
- Retina ready
- Translation ready
- WPML compatible
- Extensive documentation
- Fully supported: ticket system, live chat, email.
More benefits of the built-in hotel booking system
- Real-time availability calendars for rooms
- Real-time search availability form
- Seasonal and variable pricing
- Nightly, weekly and monthly rates
- Pre-bookable extra services and packages
- Personalized discount coupons
- Admin and customer email templates
- Reservation of multiple rooms during one booking session
- Free video tutorials on YouTube
- Translated into 14 languages.
= 1.2.2, Mar 12 2021 =
- Added a header layout variation for the Accommodation page.
- Added the ability to turn on a sticky menu.
- Added the "back to top" button.
- Hotel Booking plugin updated to version 3.9.5.
- Added the ability to set the Booking Buffer option.
- Added the ability to set Advance Reservation: the minimum number of days allowed before booking and the maximum number of days available for future bookings.
- Added the ability to resend the confirmation email for a booking.
- Added the ability to create internal notes for a booking visible for site admins only.
- Added the ability to edit existing bookings: you can now update check-in and check-out dates, rates, services, etc., as well as add, replace, or remove accommodations in the original bookings.
- Added the ability to set the number of days prior to the check-in date applicable for applying deposits.
- Stripe API updated to version 7.72.0.
- Improved compatibility with the image lazy-loading feature.
- Bug fix: fixed an issue that may cause errors in Sucuri and WP Mail SMTP plugins.
- Bug fix: fixed an issue with payments via Stripe when amount of transaction was not calculated properly.
- Bug fix: fixed an issue when an accommodation became unavailable for assignment to its accommodation type after renaming.
- Minor bugfixes and improvements.
= 1.2.1, Jan 15 2020 =
- Improved the front-page slideshow performance.
= 1.2.0, Jan 13 2020 =
- Added the ability to setup video as a first slide for front-page slideshow.
- Added the ability to change primary colors.
- Minor bugfixes and improvements.
= 1.1.0, Nov 18 2019 =
- Added ability to setup front-page slideshow settings in Customizer.
- Added editor styles for Hotel Booking editor blocks.
- Minor bugfixes and improvements.
- Hotel Booking plugin updated to version 3.7.1.
- Improved blocks compatibility with the new versions of the Gutenberg editor.
- Added customer email address to the Stripe payment details.
- Fixed an issue where the price breakdown was not displayed in the new booking emails.
- Fixed an issue at checkout when coupon discount was not applied to the total price at the bottom of the page.
- Fixed a bug concerning impossibility to complete Stripe payment after applying the coupon code.
- Fixed an issue where the type of the coupon code was changed after its use.
- Improved the "Booking Confirmed" page with regard to displaying information on client's booking and payment in case the booking is paid online. Follow the prompts to update the content of the "Booking Confirmed" page automatically or apply the changes manually.
- Added the new email tag, which allows guests to visit their booking details page directly from the email. Important: you need to update your email templates to start using this functionality.
- New actions and filters were added for developers.
- Fixed the issue at checkout when a variable price was not applied if capacity is disabled in plugin settings.
- Added Direct Bank Transfer as a new payment gateway.
- Added the ability to delete ical synchronization logs automatically.
- Added new intervals for importing bookings through the ical "Quarter an Hour" and "Half an Hour".
- The user information is no longer required while creating a booking in the admin panel. You can enable it again in the settings.
- Added new tags for email templates: Price Breakdown, Country, State, City, Postcode, Address, Full Guest Name.
- Added the ability to select the accommodation type while duplicating rates.
- Improvement: now if the accommodation type size is not set, the field will not be displayed on the website.
- Implemented bookings synchronization with Expedia travel booking website.
- Updated PayPal and Stripe payment integrations to comply with PSD2 and the SCA requirements.
- Added the ability to receive payments through Bancontact, iDEAL, Giropay, SEPA Direct Debit and SOFORT payment gateways via the updated Stripe API.
= 1.0, July 2019 =
- Initial release
3 Reviews for this product
1 Comments for this product