Mountainview - a lightweight and powerful WordPress Vacation Rental WordPress theme with a booking plugin for a single and multiple properties. Add and manage accommodations, increase direct bookings, integrate your site with travel agencies. All in one theme.
Mountainview is a perfect WordPress vacation rental theme for a villa, guest house, chalet, cabin, inn, resort residence, hotel, B&B and any other type of a vacation rental. Thanks to the best WordPress property reservation system integrated with the theme, you'll be able to quickly add all your rentals, enable popular payment gateways for direct bookings and easily manage all bookings on the backend.
A highly flexible rate system will help you create different price points based on different variables: seasonal pricing, unit's amenity value rate, per-guest price, personal discounts and even more great options. Whether you choose to rent your home through a marketplace like Airbnb or direct to the guest, the ultimate WordPress booking system & a channel manager are built in (iCals exchange).
Mountainview is very flexible in terms of design customization: you can choose the layout for your pages and posts (full width or grid, with or without sidebar), fully customize header and footer, add galleries, present the services of your lodging or the activities nearby, add the best testimonials and provide an unforgettable pre-vacation experience for your guests.
One-click sample data import will help you customize your website much faster! Mountainview is the only WordPress vacation theme you need to build your vacation rental brand and increase the number of direct bookings without extra tools.
Vacation Rental WordPress theme Highlights:
WordPress Booking System for Vacation Rentals
The premium WordPress booking plugin is included for free to help you build a full-blown vacation rental website: feature amenities, photos, descriptions, size, view, bed types, sleeps, availability, extra services, etc.
Enable a real-time search availability form and booking calendars for properties. Rent out unlimited properties without extra commissions.
Sync Bookings with Airbnb and Other OTAs
Rent out directly and through agencies - avoid overbooking without extra commissions and channel managers! Synchronize all bookings submitted directly on your vacation rental WordPress website with those from OTAs like Airbnb with the built-in reservation plugin.
The system supports automatic iCal synchronization enabling you to exchange booking calendars with the rental property agencies where your accommodation is listed (make sure the former supports iCal).
Prepaid Online Bookings or Charge upon Arrival
Process online payments via built-in payment gateways and increase your international travelers audience: PayPal, 2Checkout, Stripe, Braintree, Beanstream/Bambora, etc.
If you need to use more local gateways, you'll be able to add them with a premium WooCommerce Payments addon.
Guests can pay online a full / deposit price or can be charged only after arrival. Optionally disable a booking functionality and simply feature your rentals.
Flexible Booking Rules
The PMS allows you to set min / max days to stay and available check-in and check-out dates for all rentals, accommodations individually or seasons.
You may also make certain accommodations unavailable for a chosen period of time (set not check-in, not check-out or not stay-in rules). Optionally set different rates by setting price variables based on a number of guests.
Booking Confirmation Modes
Confirm property bookings automatically or manually, with or without a payment:
- by guest via email (confirmation link)
- by admin manually (confirmation link)
- by payment (full or deposit).
Not confirmed bookings during a set period of time become abandoned making them available for further reservation.
Seasonal Pricing and Rates
The high-season weeks demand the higher prices. Apply different prices for low and high seasons, weekends or any custom period.
Based on the amenities offered for a specific accommodation, you can set price variables for the same accommodation type - rates (e.g. non-refundable double room rate, refundable double room rate, etc).
Weekly and Monthly Rates
You can set any unit / apartment price depending on a season (any term). To create different price points based on the length of stay within the season, you can add weekly, monthly or other customizable rates (with any stay-in duration and its per-night price).
The properties will be automatically discounted according to your rate rules. A better per-night rate for a longer stay will help you stay competitive in the industry!
Free or Paid Extra Services
Offer bookable extra services or packages along with the rentals. Charge per accommodation or per person, one time or per night. Guests can add any preferable service to the cart when reserving your accommodation.
Taxes and Fees
Always have complete and correct pricing information on all accommodation charges. Collect and file mandatory fees, accommodation taxes, service taxes and fee taxes. The guests will be able to see the detailed summary of charges before confirming a booking. All payment info of each booking is stored in the admin dashboard for easier accounting.
Create personalized discount coupons for loyal guests or for using in promo campaigns!
Youâ€™ll be able to set a discount amount, an expiration date, select applicable accommodation types, set check-in and check-out dates and more. Sell the dreams cheaper and make each guest a loyal client!
One-Click Demo Data Import
Import sample data to the theme in one click and get your vacation rental website just like on the demo!
The data importer is packed with the theme, so you'll be able to replace sample data with your custom content without any hassle.
Native Integration with WordPress
This WordPress vacation rental theme is seamlessly integrated with a native WordPress functionality making it really lightweight in terms of performance.
We did no overload the theme with redundant plugins providing the only powerhouse consistent with a real lodging business. The theme customization is also a breeze, you won't lose your content even if you switch the theme.
Multiple Page Templates
Do you want to build minimalistic or complex layouts with this rental property WordPress theme? You are free to choose from different layout options: left sidebar, right sidebar, without sidebar, front page, front page without sidebar, grid left sidebar and grid without sidebar.
Three Layouts for Accommodation Types
Based on the number of your rentals, you can choose the best way to display them on your website: a standard, list or grid. Create a perfect pre-booking experience for your guests and help them choose a property easier and faster.
You may add the guest reviews with the Testimonials widget powered by the professional Jetpack WordPress plugin.
The plugin allows to upload the photos of guests and add their reviews to display them beautifully on your website.
More features of Mountainview Holiday Rental WordPress theme:
- Breadcrumbs for easy website navigation
- WPML support to help you build a multilingual website
- 2 post layouts (left sidebar and without sidebar) independent from the main layout
- Translation ready
- Fully customizable header and footer menus (social menu integrated)
- HTML5 & CSS3 & latest WP standards
- Very lightweight & fast-loading theme
- SEO Optimized markup
- Structured Data markup
- Clean source code
- Priority support: ticket system, live chat and email
- Fully documented.
More features of the built-in WordPress reservation system:
- Email notifications of each booking (for you and your guests)
- Multiple accommodations booking by one guest
- Translated into 14 languages
- WordPress booking calendar & property availability calendar
- A beautiful Image gallery for each accommodation
- User-friendly admin interface for vacation rental owners and managers
- Optional accommodation recommendation based on a number of guests
- Cancellation email notifications
- Admin calendar of bookings with a handy interface and filters
- Secure and painless booking process for guests
- Full or deposit payments (percentage or flat rate) or payments after arrival
- WooCommerce Payments add-on to go beyond built-in payment gateways.
= 1.4.0, Nov 19 2019 =
* Added editor styles for Hotel Booking editor blocks.
* Minor bugfixes and improvements.
* Hotel Booking plugin updated to version 3.7.1.
* Improved blocks compatibility with the new versions of the Gutenberg editor.
* Added customer email address to the Stripe payment details.
* Fixed an issue where the price breakdown was not displayed in the new booking emails.
* Fixed an issue at checkout when coupon discount was not applied to the total price at the bottom of the page.
* Fixed a bug concerning impossibility to complete Stripe payment after applying the coupon code.
* Fixed an issue where the type of the coupon code was changed after its use.
* Improved the "Booking Confirmed" page with regard to displaying information on client's booking and payment in case the booking is paid online. Follow the prompts to update the content of the "Booking Confirmed" page automatically or apply the changes manually.
* Added the new email tag, which allows guests to visit their booking details page directly from the email. Important: you need to update your email templates to start using this functionality.
* New actions and filters were added for developers.
* Fixed the issue at checkout when a variable price was not applied if capacity is disabled in plugin settings.
* Added Direct Bank Transfer as a new payment gateway.
* Added the ability to delete ical synchronization logs automatically.
* Added new intervals for importing bookings through the ical "Quarter an Hour" and "Half an Hour".
* The user information is no longer required while creating a booking in the admin panel. You can enable it again in the settings.
* Added new tags for email templates: Price Breakdown, Country, State, City, Postcode, Address, Full Guest Name.
* Added the ability to select the accommodation type while duplicating rates.
* Improvement: now if the accommodation type size is not set, the field will not be displayed on the website.
* Implemented bookings synchronization with Expedia travel booking website.
* Updated PayPal and Stripe payment integrations to comply with PSD2 and the SCA requirements.
* Added the ability to receive payments through Bancontact, iDEAL, Giropay, SEPA Direct Debit and SOFORT payment gateways via the updated Stripe API.
= 1.3.1, Apr 15 2019 =
* Hotel Booking plugin updated to version 3.3.0.
* Improved compatibility with WPML plugin.
* Fixed the bug appeared while calculating the subtotal amount in Price Breakdown when a discount code is applied.
* Added Hotel Booking Extensions page. Developers may opt-out of displaying this page via "mphb_show_extension_links" filter.
* Booking Calendar improvements:
* Tooltip extended with the customer data: full name, email, phone, guests number, imported bookings info.
* Added a popup option to display the detailed booking information.
* Bookings table improvements:
* Added a column with booked accommodations.
* Added the ability to filter bookings by accommodation type.
* Added the ability to search bookings by First Name, Last Name, Check-in Date, Check-out Date, Phone, Price, etc.
* Added a Service option that enables to specify the number of times guest would like to order this service.
= 1.3.0, Feb 14 2019 =
* Hotel Booking plugin updated to version 3.1.0.
* Added new blocks to Gutenberg.
* Added option to switch to the new block editor for Accommodation Types and Services in plugin settings.
* Added option to set the Price Breakdown to be unfolded by default.
* Improved design of Accommodation titles in Price Breakdown for better user experience.
* Added styles for Hotel Booking Reviews addon.
= 1.2.0, Jan 15 2019 =
* Added theme support for WordPress 5.0 (Gutenberg).
* Hotel Booking plugin updated to version 3.0.3.
= 1.1.0, Sep 18 2018 =
* Hotel Booking plugin updated to version 3.0.0:
* Introducing attributes. By using the attributes you are able to define extra accommodation data such as location and type and use these attributes in the search availability form as advanced search filters.
* Improved the way to display the booking rules in the availability calendar.
* Added the new payment method to pay on arrival.
* Added the ability to create fixed amount coupon codes.
* Added the availability to send multiple emails to notify the administrator and other staff about new booking.
* Fixed the bug appeared in the Braintree payment method if a few plugins for making payment are set up.
* Added the ability to set the default country on the checkout page.
= 1.0.0, Aug 2 2018 =
* Hotel Booking plugin updated to version 2.7.6:
* A new way to display available/unavailable dates in a calendar using a diagonal line (half-booked day). This will properly show your guests that they are able to use the same date as check in/out one.
* Disabled predefined parameters for Adults and Children on the checkout page to let guests have more perceived control over options they choose.
* Fixed the issue with booking rules and WPML. Now all translations of accommodations are not displayed in a list and the booking rules are applied to all translations.
* Fixed the issue with Stripe when creating a booking from the backend.
* Fixed the issue with the booking rules not applying while checking an accommodation availability with the "Skip search results" enabled.
* Added a new feature "Guest Management". It is currently in beta and applied only to the frontend. Here are the main options of this feature:
* Hide "adults" and "children" fields within search availability forms.
* Disable "children" option for the website (hide "children" field and use Guests label instead).
* Disable "adults" and "children" options.
* Replaced "Per adult" label with a more catch-all term "per guest" for Services.
* Increased the number of digits after comma for setting a per-night price. This will help you set accurate prices for weekly, monthly and custom rates.
* Improved the way to display a rate pricing on the checkout page: the price is updated automatically based on the number of guests if there are any per-guest price variables.
* Added the Availability Calendar shortcode.
* Added sorting parameters to shortcodes.
* Added all missing currencies to the list of currencies.
* Added the ability to change primary colors.
* Minor improvements in design.
= 0.1.2, Jul 10 2018 =
* Minor bugfixes and improvements.
= 0.1.0, Jul 5 2018 =
* Initial release.
1 review for this product
Want to rate the product? Make sure to buy it first!
Learn more about the product
Requirements for software and hosting
For uncompressing a template ZIP package: WinZip 9+ (Windows); Stuffit Expander 10+ (Mac)
mod_rewrite module for apache
MySQL 5.5 or higher
The suPHP Apache module
50 MB of disk space
Memory limit per process: 64mb (128mb or more recommended)
Vendor and support options
Answer within 1 daySubmit a ticket
We'll send you our emails once a week. You can always unsubscribe using the link included into every email.