Property Booking WordPress Theme - Vilagio
[ Exclusive Product ]
Villagio Property Rental WordPress theme is a perfect solution to feature all your properties professionally and enable instant live bookings.
The theme can be used for villas, apartments, guest houses, B&B or other property types - present each of them effectively and rent out profitably. Villagio is very easy in terms of customization: edit the front page without coding via the visual WordPress Customizer and add your properties with all details and photos via the MotoPress Hotel Booking plugin (included for free!).
The theme is ready to accept online payments for reservations via different payment gateways (PayPal, Stripe, etc), or charge guests after arrival. The system of seasonal pricing and rates is very flexible, too - set different property cost when you want, block booking for chosen dates, set minimum days to stay, charge a full or deposit price, create discount coupons, etc. The theme is not overwhelmed with redundant plugins, making it lightweight and attractive for search engines.
Accommodation Reservation Engine
Create a listing of unlimited accommodations and enable live reservations with the MotoPress Hotel Booking plugin. You may display all details of accommodations such as amenities, size, photos, bed types, capacity, descriptions, extra services, etc.
Rent out Multiple Properties in Different Locations
Simply add each villa, guest house, apartment, etc. as a different accommodation type. Add regions as WordPress categories and sort your accommodations by them.
Real-time Search Availability Form
All booked accommodations (with or without payment) are automatically blocked on the backend, so the list of available accommodations and dates is always up-to-date. No manual control is needed.
Seasonal Pricing and Rates
Set different prices for low and high seasons, weekends, or whatever period you want for individual accommodations. Create rates with different pricing depending on benefits and price the accommodations accordingly.
Online and Offline Payments
Accept online reservation payments through PayPal, 2Checkout, Stripe, Braintree etc. instantly or let guests pay after arrival. Charge a full or deposit price. Using extra WooCommerce Payments addon, you can add almost any payment gateway to handle online bookings on your site.
Packages and Services
Sell or offer for free extra services and packages - the guests can pre-order them when placing a booking request (e.g. car rental). The price can be set either per accommodation or per person.
Set the default booking rules like max and min days to stay, block certain accommodations for a set period of time, apply not check-in and not check-out rules and more.
Manual and Automatic Booking Confirmation
Confirm reservations automatically upon the payment or do it manually via the email.
Sync a Website with OTAs
List your property on OTAs like Airbnb? Sync your direct website bookings with the ones from OTAs automatically and avoid overbooking.
Taxes and Fees
Add taxes and fees info into the summary of charges. Include fees, accommodation taxes, service taxes and fee taxes.
Provide your loyal clientele with discount coupons, which can be applied on the checkout page during reservation.
Create your branded email templates and send them automatically.
Admin Calendar of Bookings
View all bookings by dates / rooms / statuses in a handy calendar format. You may also view the payment history of each booking in details.
Responsive and Balanced Design
Perfect alignment and hierarchical balance of content modules will create a professional look of your renting website. Villagio is responsive and retina-ready, making it a breeze for guests to book a property from mobile or tablet devices.
Full-width and Grid Layouts
Use different layouts depending on a page type: you may choose from full-width, grid or full-width grid templates.
Put the needed accommodations in the spotlight and promote them easily in a stylish and informative header slider. You may also replace a slider widget with any other to your liking.
Add and customize the guest reviews using Testimonials widget powered by the Jetpack plugin.
German localization (theme strings)
Villagio comes with a German theme texts translation so that you do not need to spend your time on this and can run your vacation rental website so much faster.
Booking functionality (reservation plugin)
The booking functionality is translated into 14 languages and custom translation ready. Officially compatible with WPML plugin (WordPress translation plugin).
NOTE: Villagio does not support hotel chains, i.e. you cannot feature multiple hotels each containing multiple rooms.
= 1.8.5, Sep 24 2021 =
- Added the Getwid plugin to the theme package.
= 1.8.4, Aug 9 2021 =
- Hotel Booking plugin updated to version 3.9.10.
- New feature: added the option to display information about tax and fee charges additionally to the base property rate on the frontend.
- New feature: the revenue chart (beta version).
- Added a new payment status Canceled.
- Added the ability to enable a two-step booking cancelation process that requires users to confirm their booking cancelation request on the external page.
- Added the ability to disable booking rules when adding bookings on the backend manually.
- Added a new color for the external bookings in the Bookings calendar.
- Improved the user experience with the calendar datepicker on mobile devices.
- Fixed an issue with displaying the number of bookings for secondary language versions in the WPML plugin.
- Added the ability to sort accommodations by price in the accommodations listing.
- Minor style improvements.
= 1.8.3, Mar 12 2021 =
- Added full width site layout.
- Hotel Booking plugin updated to version 3.9.5.
- Added the ability to set the Booking Buffer option.
- Added the ability to set Advance Reservation: the minimum number of days allowed before booking and the maximum number of days available for future bookings.
- Added the ability to resend the confirmation email for a booking.
- Added the ability to create internal notes for a booking visible for site admins only.
- Added the ability to edit existing bookings: you can now update check-in and check-out dates, rates, services, etc., as well as add, replace, or remove accommodations in the original bookings.
- Added the ability to set the number of days prior to the check-in date applicable for applying deposits.
- Stripe API updated to version 7.72.0.
- Improved compatibility with the image lazy-loading feature.
- Bug fix: fixed an issue that may cause errors in Sucuri and WP Mail SMTP plugins.
- Bug fix: fixed an issue with payments via Stripe when amount of transaction was not calculated properly.
- Bug fix: fixed an issue when an accommodation became unavailable for assignment to its accommodation type after renaming.
- Minor bugfixes and improvements.
= 1.8.2, Apr 4 2020 =
- Improved compatibility with WordPress 5.4.
= 1.8.1, Mar 16 2020 =
- Added theme support for Getwid plugin - collection of 40+ comprehensive Gutenberg blocks.
- Hotel Booking plugin updated to version 3.7.6.
- Fixed the issue with the upgrade database notice not disappearing in some cases.
- Fixed the issue with the improper language switch in the Price Breakdown table if a guest changes their booking details at the checkout.
- Added the ability to redirect to checkout immediately after successful addition to reservation on the search results page.
- Added the ability to set any number of adults or children at checkout so that in total it meets the limit of manually set accommodation capacity.
= 1.8.0, Nov 19 2019 =
- Added editor styles for Hotel Booking editor blocks.
- Minor bugfixes and improvements.
- Hotel Booking plugin updated to version 3.7.1.
- Improved blocks compatibility with the new versions of the Gutenberg editor.
- Added customer email address to the Stripe payment details.
- Fixed an issue where the price breakdown was not displayed in the new booking emails.
- Fixed an issue at checkout when coupon discount was not applied to the total price at the bottom of the page.
- Fixed a bug concerning impossibility to complete Stripe payment after applying the coupon code.
- Fixed an issue where the type of the coupon code was changed after its use.
- Improved the "Booking Confirmed" page with regard to displaying information on client's booking and payment in case the booking is paid online. Follow the prompts to update the content of the "Booking Confirmed" page automatically or apply the changes manually.
- Added the new email tag, which allows guests to visit their booking details page directly from the email. Important: you need to update your email templates to start using this functionality.
- New actions and filters were added for developers.
- Fixed the issue at checkout when a variable price was not applied if capacity is disabled in plugin settings.
- Added Direct Bank Transfer as a new payment gateway.
- Added the ability to delete ical synchronization logs automatically.
- Added new intervals for importing bookings through the ical "Quarter an Hour" and "Half an Hour".
- The user information is no longer required while creating a booking in the admin panel. You can enable it again in the settings.
- Added new tags for email templates: Price Breakdown, Country, State, City, Postcode, Address, Full Guest Name.
- Added the ability to select the accommodation type while duplicating rates.
- Improvement: now if the accommodation type size is not set, the field will not be displayed on the website.
- Implemented bookings synchronization with Expedia travel booking website.
- Updated PayPal and Stripe payment integrations to comply with PSD2 and the SCA requirements.
- Added the ability to receive payments through Bancontact, iDEAL, Giropay, SEPA Direct Debit and SOFORT payment gateways via the updated Stripe API.
= 1.7.2, Jul 10 2019 =
- Hotel Booking plugin updated to version 3.5.1.
- Major improvements on booking synchronization with online channels via iCal interface.
- Added the ability to export bookings data in the CSV format.
= 1.7.1, Apr 10 2019 =
- Hotel Booking plugin updated to version 3.3.0.
- Improved compatibility with WPML plugin.
- Fixed the bug appeared while calculating the subtotal amount in Price Breakdown when a discount code is applied.
- Added Hotel Booking Extensions page. Developers may opt-out of displaying this page via "mphb_show_extension_links" filter.
- Booking Calendar improvements:
- Tooltip extended with the customer data: full name, email, phone, guests number, imported bookings info.
- Added a popup option to display the detailed booking information.
- Bookings table improvements:
- Added a column with booked accommodations.
- Added the ability to filter bookings by accommodation type.
- Added the ability to search bookings by First Name, Last Name, Check-in Date, Check-out Date, Phone, Price, etc.
- Added a Service option that enables to specify the number of times guest would like to order this service.
= 1.7.0, Feb 12 2019 =
- Hotel Booking plugin updated to version 3.1.0.
- Added new blocks to Gutenberg.
- Added option to switch to the new block editor for Accommodation Types and Services in plugin settings.
- Added option to set the Price Breakdown to be unfolded by default.
- Improved design of Accommodation titles in Price Breakdown for better user experience.
- Added styles for Hotel Booking Reviews addon.
= 1.6.0, Jan 14 2019 =
- Added theme support for WordPress 5.0 (Gutenberg).
- Hotel Booking plugin updated to version 3.0.3.
= 1.5.0, Sep 19 2018 =
- Hotel Booking plugin updated to version 3.0.0:
- Introducing attributes. By using the attributes you are able to define extra accommodation data such as location and type and use these attributes in the search availability form as advanced search filters.
- Improved the way to display the booking rules in the availability calendar.
- Added the new payment method to pay on arrival.
- Added the ability to create fixed amount coupon codes.
- Added the availability to send multiple emails to notify the administrator and other staff about new booking.
- Fixed the bug appeared in the Braintree payment method if a few plugins for making payment are set up.
- Added the ability to set the default country on the checkout page.
= 1.4.0, Aug 2 2018 =
- Hotel Booking plugin updated to version 2.7.6:
- A new way to display available/unavailable dates in a calendar using a diagonal line (half-booked day). This will properly show your guests that they are able to use the same date as check in/out one.
- Disabled predefined parameters for Adults and Children on the checkout page to let guests have more perceived control over options they choose.
- Fixed the issue with booking rules and WPML. Now all translations of accommodations are not displayed in a list and the booking rules are applied to all translations.
- Fixed the issue with Stripe when creating a booking from the backend.
- Fixed the issue with the booking rules not applying while checking an accommodation availability with the "Skip search results" enabled.
- Added a new feature "Guest Management". It is currently in beta and applied only to the frontend. Here are the main options of this feature:
- Hide "adults" and "children" fields within search availability forms.
- Disable "children" option for the website (hide "children" field and use Guests label instead).
- Disable "adults" and "children" options.
- Replaced "Per adult" label with a more catch-all term "per guest" for Services.
- Increased the number of digits after comma for setting a per-night price. This will help you set accurate prices for weekly, monthly and custom rates.
- Improved the way to display a rate pricing on the checkout page: the price is updated automatically based on the number of guests if there are any per-guest price variables.
- Added the Availability Calendar shortcode.
- Added sorting parameters to shortcodes.
- Added all missing currencies to the list of currencies.
- Added the ability to import demo data (sample content) in one click.
= 1.3.6, Jun 27 2018 =
- Hotel Booking plugin updated to version 2.7.4.
= 1.3.5, Jun 21 2018 =
- Hotel Booking plugin updated to version 2.7.3:
- Added the ability to add monthly, weekly and custom (based on any length of stay) rates.
- Added a new admin data picker style.
- Single room type data output was rewritten in actions to provide developers with more flexible customization.
- Fixed the bug with the months localization of the admin booking calendar.
- Fixed the alphabetic ordering of countries for non-English websites.
- Added Summary and Description info to iCal import logs to help you easier identify bookings from different channels.
= 1.3.4, May 23 2018 =
- Hotel Booking plugin updated to version 2.7.0:
- Added the ability to create a reservation manually.
- Added terms and conditions checkbox to booking confirmation page.
= 1.3.3, Apr 23 2018 =
- Hotel Booking plugin updated to version 2.6.1:
- Added the ability to set different prices for one accommodation based on a number of guests.
= 1.3.2, Apr 11 2018 =
- Added a full-width page template.
- Added the ability to display accommodation types in two and four-column layout.
- Hotel Booking plugin updated to version 2.5.0.
= 1.3.1, Mar 7 2018 =
- Hotel Booking plugin updated to version 2.4.3:
- Added a new option to skip search results page and enable direct booking from accommodation pages.
- Fixed the bug with check-in and check-out time not saving. Time settings were set to 24-hour clock system.
- Added tags to Accommodations.
- Added the following mphb_rooms shortcode parameters: category, tags, IDs and relation. Now you can display accommodations by categories, tags or accommodation IDs.
- Added a new field to settings where you can set a standard child's age accepted in your hotel establishment. This is an optional text, which will complete "Children" field label clarifying this info for your visitors.
- Improved the search availability calendar. Now it correctly displays the minimum stay-in days depending on a check-in date.
- Fixed the bug with all dates displaying as unavailable within certain booking rules.
- Fixed the bug with a custom rule not being applied because of a global booking rule.
- Fixed the bug with the Availability calendar not showing the correct number of available accommodations.
- Added "Blocked accommodation" status to the Booking Calendar.
- Added a new DESCRIPTION field with the booking info to the Export Calendar in iCal format.
- The Export Calendar in iCal format now shows the SUMMARY in the following format: first name, last name and booking_id.
- Now the booking information from external calendars is sent across booking channels without changes.
- Fixed the error with deleting an expiration date of the coupon code.
= 1.3.0, Jan 31 2018 =
- Hotel Booking plugin updated to version 2.4.1. Added the ability to apply taxes and fees.
- Made the theme WooCommerce ready.
= 1.2.1 =
- Hotel Booking plugin updated to version 2.3.1.
- Theme translated into German.
= 1.2.0 =
- Hotel Booking plugin updated to version 2.3.0. Added more flexible booking rules.
- Added support for Jetpack Content Options.
- Added the ability to customize properties slideshow in the home page slider (via WordPress Customizer).
- Minor bugfixes and improvements.
= 1.1.1 =
- Theme updater updated.
= 1.1.0 =
- Hotel Booking plugin updated to version 2.2.0. Implemented bookings synchronization with online channels via iCal interface.
= 1.0.1 =
- Minor improvements
= 1.0 =
- Initial release
9 Reviews for this product
0 Comments for this product