I guess my situation is familiar to many of MonsterPost readers. It seems as if I work all the time but still lack money. Do you face the same problem? Trying to understand what I am doing wrong I asked some of my well off friends how they get additional income. They told me about their experience as affiliates of huge marketplaces like Amazon.
It turned out to be really easy to get passive income. Do you already have a WordPress website? If not, you can use one of our WordPress themes to start quickly and effortlessly.
To make a long story short, due to a rich variety of solutions that affiliate marketers can benefit from, in this blog post I have decided to come up with a compilation of free Amazon affiliate plugins for WordPress. Known as the biggest online marketplace in the world, Amazon has long become the preferred web resource that many affiliate marketers want to link with. Adding loads of Amazon affiliate links to your site manually isn't the best option. That's why I have decided to feature a series of free tools that will get the job done for you.
The compilation will be of interest to everyone who is an Amazon affiliate or just plans to become one, and gives preference to WordPress CMS. All of the tools that are listed below receive frequent system updates and are compatible with the latest WordPress versions.
Amazon Terms of Service do not allow using affiliate links in emails. While many people use RSS feeds to populate emails to the users, there was a need to facilitate the process of letting the end user get the affiliate link. That's when the developers of this plugin came up with an idea to create an automatic solution that would change affiliate links in a feed into links to posts.
- Replaces affiliate links with an URL to the post directly
- Requires: 3.0.1 or higher
Installing this plugin on your WordPress site you will have formatted Amazon products/items quickly added to your posts or pages by using the Amazon product ASIN. To use the plugin you will need to have Amazon Affiliate account and Amazon Product Advertising API keys (Root Keys only).
- Add any Amazon product to the already existing post or page by means of a shortcode
- Pick items that are right for your site
- Manage where Amazon items will be displayed - top/bottom of the post content or make the post content become part of the product layout
- Add unlimited number of products to pages/posts
- Requires: 3.9 or higher
Use this plugin to edit all affiliate links in your posts to add your affiliate tag automatically. In case an URL already contains an affiliate tag, the plugin will replace it with yours.
- Includes an option to add a nofollow attribute
- Lets you add target="_blank" attribute
- Requires: 3.0.1 or higher
The plugin is used to quickly add Amazon product links to the already existing posts or pages. These can be simple text links, thumbnails or full-sized images, complex templates or Amazon flash widgets. The content of links can be managed by the author when a link is being created or refreshed after its publication while using data from Amazon.
- Is integrated with a search tool to help the users create links in posts or pages
- Features a simple Amazon shortcode to generate product links
- Includes a localization tool for all links based on a reader's nationality
- Thanks to an optional multinational popup the users can choose which Amazon site to visit
- Includes a set of built-in templates for all the major Amazon widgets like Carousel, My Favorites, etc.
- Requires: 3.3 or higher
Use it to convert all Amazon affiliate links on your site into globalized links that work across all Amazon storefronts. Thus, all clicks from your international audiences are sent to the appropriate items in their local storefronts, boosting your conversions.
- Automatic localization and translation of all Amazon products
- Lets you earn a commission from all Amazon Associates programs
- Required but not obligatory - you can sign up for Geniuslink and sync the Amazon Link Engine to Geniuslink account and get advanced reporting metrics to ensure that you earn all international affiliate commisions that you deserve.
- Requires: 2.7 or higher
- Automatic insertion of links into posts and feeds
- Includes the possibility to insert the widget into a sidebar
- Use shortcodes to insert ads into specific posts or pages
- Define custom buttons
- Export ads into external sites with a feed
- Requires: 3.4 or higher
Having this plugin installed on your WordPress site, you may be certain that all images, videos, documents and other media data that you upload to your site's media library, will be automatically added to Amazon S3. URLs to each media file are also automatically replaced with respective Amazon S3 URLs. If you install a plugin to a website that's been already launched for a while, do not expect all of its media content to be copied to Amazon S3. It works only with the data that you upload after the plugin installation.
- Copies all media added through WordPress media uploader to Amazon S3
- Replaces media URLs with their respective Amazon S3 URLs
- Requires: 4.4 or higher
The plugin installs an output filter that checks for links to Amazon.com and Amzn.com. By rewriting the latter, it forwards the users to their country specific Amazon store using IP Geolocation.
- Rewrites single text links with ASIN of various URL formats
- Supports both Amazon.com and Amzn.com links
- Rewrites links to search keywords/results
- Forwards the users to Amazon stores in their location
- Requires: 2.8 or later
Use this plugin to create shoppable Amazon product content on your WordPress pages or posts by means of a shortcode. When anything changes with the chosen items at Amazon, the respective content will be updated on your site as well. You can mark the content with New, Popular or Recent tags, thus providing your audience with a more enjoyable shopping experience.
- Creates Amazon product pages on your site with a shortcode
- Updates data on your site each time the changed are brought to the respective content on Amazon
- Requires: 2.8 or higher
Easy to manage, the plugin lets you create a fully-featured Amazon Affiliate Store selling physical and digital products, with variants, cart, checkout and custom themes.
- Displays each item as post
- Supports most of WordPress themes
- Displays product variants and versions
- Features a smart management system of product attributes
- Imports by ASIN, category search and Amazon.com link
- Requires: 4.0 or later
With this plugins installed on your site, you will have a fast and efficient tool at hand, which lets you get your Amazon affiliate site up and running in a few hours. The plugin is compatible with any WordPress theme possible, and is ready to go out-of-the-box.
- SEO plugin integration
- Google structured data
- Requires: 3.7 or higher
Use it to bring reviews custom post type to your site, so that you can add Amazon Product Review to the respective section on your web resource. If you have WooCommerce installed, then you are free to add Amazon reviews to WooCommerce products.
- Adds reviews custom post type to your website
- When provided with an Amazon ASIN code & Amazon affiliate tag , the plugin will retrieve an amzon product by providing the Amazon ASIN code
- Creates a sidebar widget for 5 popular Amazon product reviews
- Requires: 4.0 or higher
Here is a cool free solution to monetize your articles. With its help you will have each article parsed for the most relevant Amazon product links and enhanced with a product box in a sidebar widget. It is fully responsive and is not recognized by AdBlocker.
- Displays automatic product links in a visible sidebar widget
- Supports realtime price updates
- Automatically adds large product images via AWS API
- A shortcode mode lets you include the box into any part of an article
- Requires: 3.7 or higher
With the help of this plugin you can display a set of Amazon products related to your post or page in a side-bar widget. It uses the latest Amazon Product Advertising API, ensuring the highest level of security on all transaction calls.
- Works with themes that support dynamic sidebars
- Displays a list of Amazon products that are related to a certain post or page
- Requires: 2.5 or higher
Here we go. If you think that I've missed something or you know other cool free Amazon Affiliate plugins for WordPress, speak up below. Maybe you have any of these tools installed on your WordPress site and you have something to say about their value for affiliate marketers? Feel free to share your experience with the fellow readers.
TemplateMonster offers you to get started with your own affiliate store and generate more sales. How? Download this eBook for free to find the answer.
I hope this collection of free Amazon affiliate plugins was useful for you. Are you going to use any of them? Do you have any additions to my list? Are you ready to share your experience with some of the above mentioned or any other Amazon affiliate plugins? Your comments are welcome at the comments section.
P.S. Don't forget to like, rate, and share this blog post. Thank you and have a nice day 😉 .