1. General Information
TemplateMonster owns and distributes intangible copyrighted digital products and services. We can not issue full refunds after product delivery or related services completion due to their nature. This policy clarifies refund cases and exceptional circumstances that make our product and services not eligible for a full or partial refund.
Making purchases on our websites, users automatically agree to this Refund Policy and consent to abide by all of its terms.
2. Causes for a Refund
As an owner, distributor, and controller, TemplateMonster may provide full or partial product and service refunds under exceptional circumstances. The reasons that make us honor customer refund requests are as follows.
2.1. Product Refunds
- Non-delivery of the product. Due to the email provider's mailing issues, users' mail server errors, or spam settings, they might not receive our delivery emails. In this case, we recommend contacting us for assistance. Users must send written claims for non-delivery to our Billing Department at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 (fourteen) days from the order date. Otherwise, we consider the product received and downloaded.
- Major defects. Although our review team thoroughly examines all products before publishing them on the marketplace, unexpected errors* may occur. Users should report such issues as bugs, critical errors, and functionality defects directly to product authors via submitting a ticket in their user account. The author has to rectify the error** or defect within 3 (three) business days. Suppose a defect is verified and the product author fails to fix it within 3 (three) business days from the date of the initial complaint email. In that case, a marketplace holds the right to issue a full refund*** without any compensations or reimbursements.
*Please note that we do not bear responsibility and do not satisfy any refund/exchange requests based on our products' conflicts and incompatibility with any third-party software. If users use plug-ins, add-ons, modules, scripts, extensions, etc., other than those specified as compatible in a product description. We don't guarantee that our products are fully compatible with any third-party programs and applications and do not support them in case of resulting issues.
**Please be advised that the product author can request temporary access to your server to identify and fix the issue. Inability to provide such access on time may result in a delayed resolution of the case. Refusal to provide a sufficient level of access for troubleshooting and resolving an issue may lead to refund request refusal.
***TemplateMonster holds the right to suggest possible refund alternatives to all users, e.g., product exchange or store credit.
- Product not-as-described. Users should report such issues directly to the product author within 14 (fourteen) days from the purchase date. Users must provide clear evidence proving that the purchased item does not coincide with its product description page. We do not honor complaints that merely base on the customer’s false expectations or wishes.
2.2. Service Refunds
- Service not rendered. Buyers can request the service cancellation before the actual work on the project starts. Users should submit such requests within 3 (three) months from the purchase date.
- Delayed service delivery. Users can request a refund if the service provider (author, partner, Service Center) can not deliver it within a specified time frame due to unexpected issues on the service provider’s side*. Note that the project starts after the buyer provides all the information required for the service delivery (access credentials, project specifications, etc.) Failure to supply such information on time may result in declining the refund request.
- Service not-as-described. Users should submit such requests within 14 (fourteen) days from the project completion date. Users must provide clear evidence proving that the delivered service does not match its description.
*In complex projects consisting of several milestones, we can issue a partial refund covering the cost of the service's milestones that have not been completed. Please mind that service purchases over 3 (three) months are not eligible for a refund.
**The marketplace $1 handling fee for product and service delivery is not subject to refund or exchange without exceptions.
***The extended support service is not subject to refund.
3. How to Request a Refund
Users should give it up to 24 business hours for an author to handle the issue before submitting a refund request.
If the author cannot resolve it, users should send a request to the marketplace representatives. TemplateMonster Billing Department examines the claim within 2 (two) weeks after receiving a customer request. Users should supplement the initial claim with detailed and grounded reasons why they apply for a refund referring to this Refund Policy. Before creating a refund request, users should make sure that it coincides with our Terms and Conditions.
3.1. Contact Our Billing Department
Live Chat: https://direct.lc.chat/9531830/18