OpenCart 2 Documentation
Thank you for purchasing an OpenCart template. This documentation consists of several parts and shows you the entire process of how to set up and administer an OpenCart Web store from scratch. We did our best to make this manual as clear and easy to follow as possible.
What is OpenCart?
OpenCart - is an Open Source e-commerce application. OpenCart provides easy customizations of your online store. OpenCart community includes a number of users starting from the experienced web developers looking for the user-friendly interface, ending with shopkeepers that start their online business for the first time. OpenCart provides a great amount of features that allow you to control your store. Using OpenCart tools you can easily uncover the store potential. More details
The template package you have downloaded consists of several folders. Let's see what each folder contains:
- includes detailed quick-start guide on the engine and template installation;
- main documentation file. You are reading it at the moment
- contains template screenshots;
- contains the following folders/files:
- OpenCart engine archive, template file and sample data files (for the complete installation from scratch);
- template archive without sample data files (for the installation over existing store);
- archive with the xml-files;
- contains instructions on how to extract source files;
- archive with the source files. It includes the following folders/files:
- Adobe Photoshop source files (.psd);
- source files with the template CSS styles created with the help of SCSS