- Blog Feature And The Reason You Need It On Your Site
- How To Create Blog Post Lists Using Elementor Editor (A Step-by-Step Guide)
- Top-5 WordPress Elementor Themes With Blog Integration
- Final Word
Blog Feature and the Reason You Need It on Your Site
People are mistaken if they think that a blog is suitable for personal or creative pages only. Any kind of enterprise needs blog posts as well, especially in the era of web marketing and online business. Do you know what business blogging is and why you need a blog for your corporate website? If not, then make yourself comfortable because I am going to tell you more about it.
Being a marketing tactic, business blogging can make your enterprise more visible online and help it grow. Yet, these are not the sole reasons for establishing a blog on your site. Let’s move on to the benefits business blogging provides:
- Helps to increase engagement on your web resource. You can gain higher traffic using blogging, social media, and search engines all at once. While writing a blog post, you add one more indexed page to your site and get it shared on most popular social networks by your readers.
- Helps to turn traffic into leads. To achieve this, you can apply CTA buttons to your blog posts (free ebooks, trials, newsletter, etc.).
- Helps to create a trustworthy image of your business.
- Get high SEO ranking on the web. This means that your blog post stays visible for a long time and keeps on getting new views and leads.
In case you want to learn more about online blogging, feel free to read the following free ebooks available at TemplateMonster.com:
- How to Launch a WordPress Blog. Quickly and Easily.
- How to Earn $1000/Month with Your Niche Blog?
- How to Be Good at Blogger Outreach.
- A Big Guide to Blogging SEO – Attain the Highest Ratings for Your Website.
If the above-mentioned advantages have convinced you that business blogging is a crucial thing for your website, you may be interested in whether you can create a blog on your own. If so, let’s move on to a step-by-step guide explaining how to establish a stunning blog post with Elementor Page Builder.
How to Create Blog Post Lists Using Elementor Editor (A Step-by-Step Guide)
To proceed with Elementor blog post lists, make sure that you have a WordPress website built with Elementor. In addition to it, you will need one of the Jet family plugins called JetBlog. You can install it separately or select Elementor WordPress theme with already integrated add-ons for your upcoming website. Further, I am going to show you how to create a post list:
- Navigate to the dashboard and then find the page you want to display your blog post on.
- Press Edit with Elementor button to get transferred to Elementor Editor. Create a new section.
- Select Smart Posts List option and drag-and-drop it to a newly created section.
- Go to Content > General, put Widget Title, and select H2 in the Title Tag option.
- Set Columns and Rows Number, and enable Post Thumbnail.
- Set Post Image Size and Position, and put Image Max Width and Excerpt Length depending on your preferences.
- Enable Post Meta, select After Excerpt in Meta Position option, and enable showing the Post Author. Remove Author Icon and disable showing Post Date.
- Navigate to Style > Heading, set Background Type to Classic, put Color to Black and Border Type to None. Leave Border Radius as is, set Padding to 4 on the left, and set Margin to 500 on the right and left.
- Opt for Title Color and set Typography option including Padding and Margin settings according to your needs.
- Go to Style > Post, change Padding settings, and put Border Type to Solid. Make sure to unlink the values.
- Navigate to Style > Post Title, adjust Color and Typography settings, make sure to apply changes to Letter Spacing. Do the same with the Post Text section.
- Go to Style > Meta and change link color only.
If you feel like you need a more distinctive posts presentation, let’s take a closer look at the way you can share the publications in tile style:
- >Go to the start page of Elementor editor and find the JetElements section. Select Smart Posts Tiles and drag and drop it to a newly created section.
- Navigate to Content > General and opt for the preferred Layout. Set Min. Height, Date Icon, activate Post Meta, Show Post Date, and Show Post Comments.
- Go to Style tab > Box and set the Gap Between Boxes to the required number.
- Set Box Overlay to make the text visible on bright images.
- Go to Style > Content, select Color and Color Hover, then apply changes to the Typography and Margin sections depending on your preferences.
- Go to the Meta section and change Meta Icon Size and Gap, choose the appropriate Color, Divider Gap, and set Alignment to Center.
For more advanced levels, you can go ahead with establishing a YouTube videos playlist. Again, you will need to have an Elementor theme and get JetBlog plugin for easy and fast customization. I’m gonna show you how to do that further:
- Open up Elementor editor and create a new section.
- Go to the JetElements section and find the Video Playlist tab. Drag and drop it to a new section on your page.
- Navigate to Content > Items, add as many items as you want to insert the title and URL address of each video.
- Go to Content > Settings, apply changes to Playlist Height and Thumbnails List Width, and leave Thumbnail Orientation and Position as they are. Enable Show Item Number And Status, and Show Item Duration.
- Navigate to Style tab > Thumbnail Styles, leave the Border Type as none, yet set Thumbnail Image Gap to the required number. In the Typography option, change the Font Size, Weight, and Line Height. In the Duration options, change title and duration color only.
Now that you know how to present your blog post in three different ways, you may advertise your business online and get more traffic to your website right away.
Top 5 WordPress Elementor Themes with Blog Integration
Here, you are going to find the Top 5 WordPress themes supplied with Elementor Page Builder and Jet family plugins. In case you need more web product for developing your business website, drop in Elementor Marketplace.
Because IT technologies comprise nearly half of the job market, more and more people are looking for IT educational courses online. If you are the one who provides the education, you will find this Elementor WordPress theme useful. It comes with a variety of pages for any purpose, built-in Elementor Page Builder along with Jet family plugins, Ecwid package for building an online store, and many other elements. Integrated JetBlog will let you create a blog and share your ideas with the audience which will make your site look more reliable.
Impuls features a minimalistic and clean design, which is why you can adapt it to any kind of business. This Elementor blog post template includes everything needed for building layouts of any complexity: Elementor Page Builder, a set of Jet plugins, Parallax animation, and other web elements. A wide range of stylish and elegant pages are available for ease of website customization. Making use of the detailed documentation you should have no issues with the installation. This theme is perfect for creating a professional image of your business website.
Are you good at car tuning and want to launch a distinctive website for your garage? I would then recommend going ahead with this cool, premium WordPress theme. Eye-catching pages for all occasions, Elementor Page Builder, a bulk of Jet plugins, and blog features are here to help you create an interactive and user-friendly web resource. Meanwhile, its mobile-first focus will make your website a perfect piece for both small and large screens.
This is another minimalist WordPress template that will provide you with all the instruments required for presenting your services, portfolio, projects, or product line in the most charming way ever. Making use of Elementor Page Builder and Jet plugin, you will have a chance to create a variety of modules, blocks, archives, pages, and other sections. WooCommerce package with Compare and Wish List features will help you arrange an online store right on the site, while blog and related posts features will let you get closer to your audience.
A perfect travel agency website should make its visitors want to go on a trip right away. If you agree with me, then Journeo is the option that will make your site engaging and inspiring. Elementor Page Builder that comes integrated with Jet family plugins will let you create stunning menus, custom modules, Elementor blog posts, parallax scrolling, and many other effects. Furthermore, the theme is compatible with Contact Form 7 plugin which allows you to arrange neat, easy-to-use, and striking contact forms.
Start implementing blog posts on your website and you will see a positive result without delay! Do not forget to leave feedback if you are already using a blog on your web page. And if you have friends who’ll find this publication useful, make sure to share it with them.